189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

Hi vzdike,

Vetassess only gave me 2.5 years of experience, so I wasn't able to claim points for that. I guess that must have also helped in speeding up the application.

@DavePE

Could be that speed up the application. I claimed points for all my experience as the skills assesment autority (AITSL) reconised all my experience.

@Everyone else

Do the have employment verification for South Africans? As I see it is not the norm for S/Africans but more for the eastern countries. My CO did not asked for more proof when he contacted me back in December, as I submitted everything possible.

4 minutes ago, JandBwithR said:

When are you thinking of leaving DavePE?

I really haven't put too thought into it to be honest. I've just be concentrating on getting the visa thinking that it was never really guaranteed. It will definitely be this year still. I want to do some certifications (Certified Internal Auditor), before I leave and reckon that will take at least 3 months. I also need to stop buying fishing tackle and start saving... :rolleyes:

Edited by DavePE
spelling

one step closer to getting visa application finalised - my PCC shows finalised yesterday on the system :). Submitted date was 18/12/2015.

Now for hubbys to get finalised - his submission date is only 03/01/2016 as he went later. Wish we will be so lucky to also load PCCs and get visa grant on same day:)

Hi @Sweepea

Yes I believe you can take the exams anywhere (any Pearson testing facility), but ideally I'd like to have CIA on my CV before applying for jobs. 

Well done on getting your PCC! I actually read on another site that a rumor started that if you had a PCC you could get permanent residency in South Africa, so 50,000 Zimbabweans all applied at the same time. Only in Africa...

17 hours ago, DavePE said:

Visa granted! Uploaded my PCC at about 11am today and received the grant just after midnight! :D

Congrats @DavePE

Awesome turnaround time after that PCC

Hanliedb, please wave your magic wand again tonight. We are 28 days since last CO contact tomorrow. So would be awesome to wake up to a grand in the inbox!!!

• Like 1

We are two months since CO contact, yes please, let there be good news in the morning. This is hard enough as it is!!!! House is in the market, I have pretty much resigned, but no visa yet, this is crazy!!! :(

• Like 1

I really hope that this will work?

:magic::magic: abracadabra!!! May you all wake up with grants tomorrow morning, ? 

• Like 2

Recieved msg that Saps has recieved our fingerprints 10days after they were submitted. I wonder how long it will take to get both pcc's. Medical booked for monday(myself) hubby yet to book, he is the main applicant. Feedback on this forum is very encouraging....

Good morning everyone, firstly l wanted to thank everyone on this page you guys are wonderful and too kind l honestly don't know what l would have done without you all (go mad maybe). So at 5 am today when my husband woke up to get ready for work he saw the magic emails, Finally the waiting is over can't describe the feeling. Thank you all once again ????? and all the best to everyone waiting, the wonderful day is coming soon.

Edited by Chips
  • Like 5

Congratulations Chips,what a way to start the weekend. All the best as u finalise your plans

• Like 1

Congratulations Chips, im so happy for you, now you start planning the next stage, even more stress coming but definitely worth every grey hair. Best Advice i can give you it so go out tonight and celebrate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chips said:

P.S Hanliedb wand works ?

Looks like i have super powers after all !! :king: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jaws said:

Fantastic news Chips.  We have all been waiting for this news for months. Congratulations.

Thank you Jaws it's really been a long wait but worth it. When are you guys leaving?

2 hours ago, Hanliedb said:

Congratulations Chips, im so happy for you, now you start planning the next stage, even more stress coming but definitely worth every grey hair. Best Advice i can give you it so go out tonight and celebrate.

Thank you Hanliedb will definitely do that, can't even concentrate at work today.