189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

8 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

We had to open an immi account to get our HAP ID and print our medical letters that we needed for the medicals. 

Our agent requested that we open it and explained how to link our application to the account. Other than that I only use it to follow up on the progress myself.

Thank you. Will leave it then,probably better otherwise I will log in constantly to check the status :P 

Just hope the PCC arrive in due time.

We had passed 28 since CO and I stress that this will drastically delay the grant.

The grants for November guys seems drastically low. :unsure: 

Edited by vzdike

1 hour ago, GOOD2GO said:

Hi everyone. Sorry to bother you with this.. I am having trouble login into my IMMI account. I tried to reset the password but that also generates and error.

Anybody else having problems? ...

Saw on the other forum lots of people had the same problem.

53 minutes ago, vzdike said:

The grants for November guys seems drastically low. :unsure: 

Tell me about it vzdike...it's torture!

Holding thumbs things will start moving soon for everyone on this thread :wacko:

• Like 3

Let's hope they are still far from reaching the yearly quotas :(

Hi Guys

I am joining all of you waiting in agony for our visas to come through. Cannot focus on anything, just wish this torture would come to an end!!!!!:wacko:

• Like 2

Congrats vzdike! What a relief. I'm 2015777XXX and it's still showing it's still being finalized. 2015776999 is the highest number I see that's been finalized, and that was dated yesterday (27th) so hopefully tomorrow will be some good new for me.

• Like 1

@DavePE

A big relief! I cannot even imagine how a grant must feel if I am over the moon for PCC.  ;) 

Holding thumbs, for that big FINALIZED for you tommorow. 

Hi Everyone, been following this thread for a while and finally gotten around to signing up.

We lodged our 190 visa 19 November so we are also in the final wait for the grant.

Really praying it won't be too much longer as there is so much that needs to happen. We have a little 6 year old so timing the new school is going to be rather hectic as she's in grade R here and could possibly be in grade 1 there.

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎20 at 10:54 PM, GOOD2GO said:

Hi @Hanliedb was the R20 671.16 per person or total for three?

Was it one way or return?

When will you be flying?

Sorry for all the questions. We're trying to find the best (R vs hours) value. And currently it seems to lean towards Quantas. 

Please Remember if you are going to book with Qantas to ask them for the  immigration fare. This will allow you to take 40kg pp,and 7kg hand luggage.

• Like 1

Not sure if any of you have the same problem as me but I spend far to much of my time searching the Internet and social media trying to gather some sort of stats that I can use like a crystal ball to help me see when the grant letter might arrive. Alas it seems very quite I can almost hear crickets chirping! 

Please,  please, please arrive this week :)

• Like 1

My agent advice me that the current timeframe is the 28 after CO contact PLUS another 4 weeks. 

But that is not my experience on the forums I read. :(

But I am positive that this will be the

NOVEMBER threads week. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem said:

Not sure if any of you have the same problem as me but I spend far to much of my time searching the Internet and social media trying to gather some sort of stats that I can use like a crystal ball to help me see when the grant letter might arrive. Alas it seems very quite I can almost hear crickets chirping! 

Please,  please, please arrive this week :)

Google visa tracker and search for 189 tracker and 190 tracker it gives you a rough idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vzdike said:

My agent advice me that the current timeframe is the 28 after CO contact PLUS another 4 weeks. 

But that is not my experience on the forums I read. :(

But I am positive that this will be the

NOVEMBER threads week. :D

We are on the 9th week after the 2nd case officer was allocated.

Yip, I am an IT data analyst. I have already taken those stats and got my own spreadsheet!!! Just one of the things,  to feel some progress. 

3 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

Oh no Chips. Really hope this is the week for you.

Did your CO mention what was outstanding? 

Yes asked for PCC and we resubmitted it the following day. Thank you 

So today marks....

12 weeks since lodging of 189 application and

9 weeks since VPO assigned

....just saying :rolleyes:, not that I'm counting or anything!

Jolene, just read a post in the October Lodge thread where TracyAnne contact her CO and got feedback to say that things have shifted and teams have been implemented instead of individuals working on a case and this is probably the cause for the back log.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoleneW said:

So today marks....

12 weeks since lodging of 189 application and

9 weeks since VPO assigned

....just saying :rolleyes:, not that I'm counting or anything!

Yes, we are in exactly the same time frame :cry:

@Hanliedb were so lucky to get their grant on the 23th of December. Probably a CO that needed a few more grants to make his stats for the year :D

O well ...... What can we do but wait :whome: 

Edited by GOOD2GO
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

Yes, we are in exactly the same time frame :cry:

@Hanliedb were so lucky to get their grant on the 23th of December. Probably a CO that needed a few more grant to make his stats for the year :D

O well ...... What can we do but wait :whome: 

I have been reading all of your post since we received our visa, sitting and trying to figure out what we exactly did right to receive our visa within 6 weeks, maybe it was pure luck or the fact that I clicked on the Information provided bottom on our Immi account LOL, whatever it was, I’m feeling extremely grateful.  Holding thumbs for everyone waiting for a visa. Hopefully the grants will start to come in within the next week or so.

32 minutes ago, Hanliedb said:

....  Holding thumbs for everyone waiting for a visa. Hopefully the grants will start to come in within the next week or so.

WEEK OR SO!!! I am hoping for the next day or so :cry::cry::cry:

33 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

WEEK OR SO!!! I am hoping for the next day or so :cry::cry::cry:

:D Ok then, I'm really hoping & Praying that you will wake up with a Grant tomorrow morning.... waving my magic wand around :magic:

8 minutes ago, Hanliedb said:

:D Ok then, I'm really hoping & Praying that you will wake up with a Grant tomorrow morning.... waving my magic wand around :magic:

:D If I wake up with a grant tomorrow morning ... you and your wand will have a very promising future.. and the next thing I would want to know is the lotto numbers :unsure:

• Like 2