189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

Congratulations Jolene W. It has really been a long journey for you. May the rest of your road ahead be blessed and everything you expect it to be. 

All the best :)

• Like 1

Congratulations JoleneW fantastic news, :congratulations: may everything ahead be smooth and go according to your plans. Glad the long wait is over indeed.

Edited by Chips
  • Like 1

:congratulations: @JoleneW 

Our applications went in on the same day... I hope that is good news for us. Still waiting :whome:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

:congratulations: @JoleneW 

Our applications went in on the same day... I hope that is good news for us. Still waiting :whome:

Good2Go, I am sure you will hear something this week, things seem to be moving quite quickly now.

Holding thumbs for you.

So am I TracyAnne. I submitted early November. The wait will soon be over I am sure!

True JandBwithR and TracyAnne soon it will be over and a distant memory, hold on guys.

So after waving my Magic wand around last week, and bringing good luck to everyone, we finally have some good news to share with everyone.

After Applying for about a thousand jobs we finally have 2 Skype interviews lined up. :magic: we really need some good luck right about now.  Please hold thumbs for us today and tomorrow!

Edited by Hanliedb
  • Like 4

Please send me a PM if you are still waiting for your grant and you lodged in NOV 2015.

Please include the date lodged, VCO contact date, final submission date (if applicable)

I will compile the list tonight and post it tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanliedb said:

So after waving my Magic wand around last week, and bringing good luck to everyone, we finally have some good news to share with everyone.

After Applying for about a thousand jobs we finally have 2 Skype interviews lined up. :magic: we really need some good luck right about now.  Please hold thumbs for us today and tomorrow!

Hi @Hanliedb

All the best for the interviews. 

I read somewhere that you clicked on a button in your IMMI account. 

I am also with Migrate2Oz and they told me NOT to submit anything or do anything in the immi account except for getting the medical HAP ID and letters.

Was there something I missed? 

I haven't received any info yet from other applicants.

Seems like we (my family and me) are the last ones waiting for grants from the NOV submissions. :wacko: BUT we are positive - My wife bought the champagne and it is in the fridge. Waiting like us  :whome:   

If any of you know about other people that are still waiting for grants from NOV submissions please PM me, even if you just have names / aliases.

Thanks  

3 hours ago, Hanliedb said:

After Applying for about a thousand jobs we finally have 2 Skype interviews lined up. :magic: we really need some good luck right about now.  Please hold thumbs for us today and 

Al the best with the interviews Hanliedb fingers and toes crossed waving my wand for you ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweepea said:

Visa lodged this morning now that we have police clearances:). We hope the wait is not long!

You lodge your visa today??? For some funny reasons l thought it was lodged already. Good luck dear

Edited by Chips

27 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

Hi @Hanliedb

All the best for the interviews. 

I read somewhere that you clicked on a button in your IMMI account. 

I am also with Migrate2Oz and they told me NOT to submit anything or do anything in the immi account except for getting the medical HAP ID and letters.

Was there something I missed? 

I haven't received any info yet from other applicants.

Seems like we (my family and me) are the last ones waiting for grants from the NOV submissions. :wacko: BUT we are positive - My wife bought the champagne and it is in the fridge. Waiting like us  :whome:   

If any of you know about other people that are still waiting for grants from NOV submissions please PM me, even if you just have names / aliases.

Thanks  

@GOOD2GO

Thanks a lot, the first interview went Great, my husband needs so meet the manager the 1ste of March. Really excited about it, They want him to work in the plant for a day, to see if he is qualified to do the job. Holding thumbs. Tomorrow we have an interview wit h Coca cola 'Australia, Also an fantastic opportunity for hubby because he's currently working for Coca cola in South Africa

I'm not really sure if the bottom helped us in anyway, on the left bottom of your immi account there's a bottom (information provided) something like that, i click on that bottom and we received our visa net next day. Our agent also told us so use our immi account only to obtain the HAP number. I figured that i have nothing to lose.

I'm really hoping you will receive your visa soon,  :magic: 

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

Good luck Hanlie, fingers crossed the interview goes well.

Thank you,

I came across this. I hope we get our grant to still use this discount.

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

I think the holiday period has caused delays in the processing times, but hopefully everyone waiting will have their visas soon!

1 minute ago, TracyAnne said:

@GOOD2GO, Can I PM you even though I'm from October? :)

OK