189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

6 minutes ago, goodmorning said:

Thank you all for the congratulations. God is good all the time.

Indeed all the time God is good 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2016 at 3:51 PM, Lize said:

We lodged on 11 Nov and received our grant this morning, exactly 3 months.

14 hours ago, goodmorning said:

Woke up this morning and my inbox had those long awaited emails. Visas granted. THANK YOU JESUS.

@Chips can i have that emoticon please :D

Congrats @Lize and @goodmorning 

Awesome news

• Like 1

I see a few grants happened since I was active on the forum the last time.

Congratulations!!:congratulations:

Edited by vzdike

Congrats with all the grants!

Since we are moving to a new country I have started reading their news. This caught my eye: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/18/australian-town-overtaken-by-huge-clouds-of-tumbleweed-called-hairy-panic/

Its going to be an awesome adventure, buckle up! (And bring a lawn mower it seems!)

Hi everyone! 

Congrats to all the grants, I did not visit the forum as regularly as I use to.

And another weekend is upon us without a visa grant !

My wife and I discussed yesterday evening, "how this waiting is getting to us".

It feels like we cannot plan anything, do anything or change anything.

:rolleyes: frustrated we  wait...wait...wait...... wa.........  

@CyberJoe more like a "Lawn Blower" than a "Lawn Mower":lol:  

• Like 2

Good luck @GOOD2GO, we really do understand the "waiting is getting to us" feeling! They do visa grants on Saturdays too, lets hope its your lucky day tomorrow :D

• Like 1

Didn't know visas also granted on Saturdays. Then again I thought things would only happen during their work hours but there must be automated queueing as I got ITA for 189 on Wed 3pm our time

@Hanliedb Our condolence to you and your family with the passing of your grandmother. All the best for your future and flights tomorrow.

Please start a thread with some information when you arrive. It would be very interesting to hear about your families adventure.

All the best !!!!

• Like 1

:jester:

WHOOOO HOOOOO! Just checked our IMMI account and we received our grants !!!!!!

The wait is finally over!!!

To all those still waiting... Hang in there, and if I can give you advise... Force yourself to only check your immi account once a day at 11:00 SA time. 

It helped me to relax a bit.

No we are GOOD2GO !!!!

:D:jester:

• Like 5

:congratulations: Good2go great way to start the weekend. 

• Like 2

Just now, TracyAnne said:

A very big congratulations @GOOD2GO!!! Wishing you all the very best on the next leg of your adventure!

Thanks @TracyAnne I hope your grant comes through soon! 

Thanks also @Chips and @LaurenP

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Theshi said:

Congrats @GOOD2GO......All the best with your planning. What is your IED date?

Thanks

IED date ?

Our validation date is 13 November 2016. 

Thanks @JandBwithR. Hope yours follow soon!

• Like 1

Congratulations @GOOD2GO

I'm so happy that you finely reviced your visa. What a wonderful way to start your weekend. Enjoy the next stage of planning the big move. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hanliedb said:

Congratulations @GOOD2GO

I'm so happy that you finely reviced your visa. What a wonderful way to start your weekend. Enjoy the next stage of planning the big move. 

Thanks @Hanliedb Are you on the 19:10 Qantas flight tonight? 

I have booked tickets for 25 September 2016 but we will return on 8 October (Unless I manage to land a job).

How did it go with your Husbands interview with Coke?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

Thanks @Hanliedb Are you on the 19:10 Qantas flight tonight? 

I have booked tickets for 25 September 2016 but we will return on 8 October (Unless I manage to land a job).

How did it go with your Husbands interview with Coke?

Yes we are now on our way to the airport we are flying out @18:50. A lot of mixed emotions at the moment but still excited. 

The interview went great, the manager is currently on a short holiday so he wil phone my husband on the 7th, they are planning on flying him to Sydney to discuss the offer and to show him the plant. Who knows Maybe we will end up in Sydney again. There's another job opportunity in Perth my husband wil be working there for a day so that they can decide if they want him. Difficult decision coming up. 

Goodluck with everything, I will really recommend that you redo your CV in Australian format. It really helps you a lot to get work. 

Edited by Hanliedb

33 minutes ago, Hanliedb said:

Yes we are now on our way to the airport we are flying out @18:50. A lot of mixed emotions at the moment but still excited. 

The interview went great, the manager is currently on a short holiday so he wil phone my husband on the 7th, they are planning on flying him to Sydney to discuss the offer and to show him the plant. Who knows Maybe we will end up in Sydney again. There's another job opportunity in Perth my husband wil be working there for a day so that they can decide if they want him. Difficult decision coming up. 

Goodluck with everything, I will really recommend that you redo your CV in Australian format. It really helps you a lot to get work. 

Good luck to your husband, @Hanliedb i can only imagine the fillings it must be so hard. Please keep us posted when you arrive.

• Like 2