189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

Hanlie please wave your wand on my application too....

Good2Go holding thumbs for both of us. I read somewhere most grants are issued on a Monday or Thursday, not sure how true that is but since tomorrow is Thursday lets go with that ?

2 minutes ago, JoleneW said:

Hanlie please wave your wand on my application too....

Good2Go holding thumbs for both of us. I read somewhere most grants are issued on a Monday or Thursday, not sure how true that is but since tomorrow is Thursday lets go with that ?

:magic::magic: abracadabra!!!

• Like 1

You guys made me laugh, here is to a good week for all of us better put the champagne on ice ?

• Like 2

Visa granted! Uploaded my PCC at about 11am today and received the grant just after midnight! :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, DavePE said:

Visa granted! Uploaded my PCC at about 11am today and received the grant just after midnight! :D

Congrats Dave, enjoy the next couple of weeks planning. So happy that the garants are finely coming thru. 

So I was busy working this morning on a deadline that I am so close to missing it is not even funny when :magic: Tadaaaa.. our grant arrived! Seems to me that November is starting to get a move on, congratulations @DavePE and all the best to the rest still waiting!

@Chips any news? Were obviously over the moon but feel bad that you have been waiting way longer than us!

• Like 6

@TracyAnne our originally assigned CO / VPO is listed as the contact person and processing officer, there is no team name. The processing office was located in Adelaide if that helps at all.

• Like 1

Congrats CyberJoe.

That is awesome, also awesome because it means that Adelaide is also granting November applications :)

• Like 1

It's interesting to see who is granting applications. I'm with the Brisbane processing office so not good for me but could be good for @Chips because she is also waiting on Adelaide.

• Like 1

Well done Dave and Cyber!! Dave you didn't have to wait long after uploading the PCC, I hope the same for us.

15 minutes ago, TracyAnne said:

It's interesting to see who is granting applications. I'm with the Brisbane processing office so not good for me but could be good for @Chips because she is also waiting on Adelaide.

That's so funny TracyAnne, because I have been of the opinion that Brisbane is granting more! Just goes to show there actually isn't really a trend and it is all quite random. Not sure if this is good or bad, but can only mean that it could be any day now for the rest of us waiting.

On 28/01/2016 at 10:20 AM, GOOD2GO said:

27 minutes ago, TracyAnne said:

Don't worry TracyAnne l have seen people on expatforum who had case officers from Brisbane getting visas from  Adelaide, yours will be here next week ?

2 hours ago, CyberJoe said:

So I was busy working this morning on a deadline that I am so close to missing it is not even funny when :magic: Tadaaaa.. our grant arrived! Seems to me that November is starting to get a move on, congratulations @DavePE and all the best to the rest still waiting!

@Chips any news? Were obviously over the moon but feel bad that you have been waiting way longer than us!

Many many congratulations CyberJoe this is fantastic please don't feel bad at all, thanks for being so thoughtful. Once again :congratulations:

• Like 1

Congrats to both of u...funny thing though the other forum i am subscribing has people who applied in jan and are getting their grants?, just happy things are happening for those of us here. 

3 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

Congratulations DavePE. Best of luck with the move.

Do you know if your case officer was in Adelaide or Brisbane?

Hi @CarpeDiem and @TracyAnne

My case officer was from Adelaide.

Edited by DavePE
  • Like 1

On 02 February 2016 at 9:09 PM, Chips said:

A big congratulations to @DavePE and @CyberJoe I wish you all the best for the future! :D 

Lets hope the GRANTS pour in this month for all of us! 

• Like 1

Hi @JoleneW

I lodged on the 26th of November. I had my first contact from my case officer on the 16th of December asking for my PCC. Uploaded my PCC yesterday at approximately 10am SA time and my visa was granted roughly 12 hours later.

I just want to also point out that mine was a 190 (State Sponsored) so I think that makes a difference. There are no "invite rounds" for the 190, it's seems it's done on a more ad-hoc basis, and mine was obviously already checked and processed on the 16th of December, baring the PCC, so I guess it makes sense that it was approved so quickly.

@CyberJoe hearty congratulations! It's just a massive relief knowing that you actually have the visas! Now the real work begins!

• Like 1