189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

31 minutes ago, JandBwithR said:

Yipeeee, finally our PCC's are showing up as finalized. That was six weeks for me and eight for my wife with the drinking and driving offence.

Spot on DavePE

Congrats JandBwithR, 

The 6 weeks for your PCC was that from date it arrived at their office or date they loaded it onto their system? Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justmish2009 said:

Congrats JandBwithR, 

The 6 weeks for your PCC was that from date it arrived at their office or date they loaded it onto their system? Thanks

That is the date it was sent to their office. It took just over two weeks to be 'registered' on the system.

11 hours ago, BobSA said:

Hi @Justmish2009 Thats awesome for you. You applied on the 11 Dec and already had a CO requesting information on the 8th Jan. What occupation are you applying under?

PCC's  normally take 4 weeks. But given that it was December and festive season etc I would say 6 weeks at the earliest.

Hi BobSa,

We applied under my wife's profession as Secondary Teacher. Was very surprised at getting contact so early. I am not the only one. I think Jackofam has similar application date and has also just received contact requesting documents. 

Thanks for info about PCC.

Today is 4 weeks 1 day from the date that our PCC applications showed on the SAPS system and 7 weeks from the date it was dropped at their offices. We still don't have anything !!! :angry: 

Edited by GOOD2GO

3 minutes ago, JandBwithR said:

That is the date it was sent to their office. It took just over two weeks to be 'registered' on the system.

Thanks JandBwithR,

If they still on the same timeframes then we will hopefully get ours end of next week. 

3 hours ago, Justmish2009 said:

Hi BobSa,

We applied under my wife's profession as Secondary Teacher. Was very surprised at getting contact so early. I am not the only one. I think Jackofam has similar application date and has also just received contact requesting documents. 

Thanks for info about PCC.

That's correct Justmish - we lodged on 15 Dec and had a CO request docs on 11 Jan. We are applying under my husbands occupation Civil Engineer. Justmish and I seem to be on very similar timelines.

Our medicals are now showing on our immi account with the message below

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Is this a standard message - are our medicals OK?

Edited by JackoFam

55 minutes ago, JackoFam said:

That's correct Justmish - we lodged on 15 Dec and had a CO request docs on 11 Jan. We are applying under my husbands occupation Civil Engineer. Justmish and I seem to be on very similar timelines.

Our medicals are now showing on our immi account with the message below

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Is this a standard message - are our medicals OK?

It means your results have been referred to migration panel of doctors , l think Hanliedb was referred but cleared a few days later. Once they are cleared you will get something like all health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue.

17 hours ago, Chips said:

It means your results have been referred to migration panel of doctors , l think Hanliedb was referred but cleared a few days later. Once they are cleared you will get something like all health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue.

Thanks Chips

We also had the Bupa message when we submitted for my wife's medical. It was cleared in a day or two without any additional action from our side. Sure it will be fine, the Dr would have told you if there was a serious problem. Good luck with the waiting part, up until medicals its this mad dash and then.... sigh, just waiting.

Just now, DavePE said:

Anyone had any luck in getting their PCC's yet?

No news yet!!! My Wife manged to get through and the lady said that we are to impatient. It could take another week or maybe two!!!

We handed in on 23 November 2015!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 

On 23 January it will be 8 weeks!!! 

What to do!!! :cry:

Our Case officer contacted us on 24 November 2105. We did send the Proof of applications for the PCC's. 

Is there a deadline or time-frame we should be aware of? 

Just now, GOOD2GO said:

No news yet!!! My Wife manged to get through and the lady said that we are to impatient. It could take another week or maybe two!!!

We handed in on 23 November 2015!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 

On 23 January it will be 8 weeks!!! 

What to do!!! :cry:

Our Case officer contacted us on 24 November 2015. We did send the Proof of applications for the PCC's. 

??? Why did that post appear twice???

Sorry must have been finger trouble or something!

This is what I'm worried about as well. Don't want my case officer to just throw out my application at the final hurdle! I've also replied to them saying I'm doing my best to get it, and that there was a delay because of the December holidays but haven't received any heard anything back after that.

Hi

Don't worry - it took ages and ages for ours to come through and we also had to get ones from England and at the time SA postal was striking. Our case officer was amazing and said they would never throw the case out because we couldn't get the PCC in time. It'll be fine :-)

My Wife's PCC has arrived but it has a spelling mistake, it took eight weeks. Have to send it back to be corrected.:angry:

2 hours ago, JandBwithR said:

My Wife's PCC has arrived but it has a spelling mistake, it took eight weeks. Have to send it back to be corrected.:angry:

Had the same problem juss scan and email it back to them it will be corrected same day.

Things seem to be extremely quiet on the visa grant side, haven't heard of anyone receiving a grant yet this year.  

Hopefully they're all going to come through in a flood of grants before the end of the month.

Wishing all those waiting good luck and buckets of patience. ?

• Like 2

You said it @JoleneW, its been way too quiet. Its only been 76 days for us and we are going slightly batty I think. I want to quit my job, move a a new job, but don’t want to because we might go to Aus soon. Want to get a new car but don’t want to because we might move to Aus soon. Etc, etc. Aaaaarg. There is just a ton of normal life stuff that we want to do but cant really because we are not sure about the visa application! Its crazy, but at least its been good for my running routine!

Think I can make money by creating a counselling call centre for waiting prospective emigrants :D

• Like 1

Ps: @Chips I really am not sure how you cope with the waiting, REALLY, REALLY are holding thumbs that you get your grant soon!

19 hours ago, GOOD2GO said:

Our Case officer contacted us on 24 November 2105. We did send the Proof of applications for the PCC's. 

Deadlines when asked for additional documents.  The case officer usually provides 28 days for you to do this, even if you have not got the evidence they requested you should get in contact with them before the deadline to explain the reason and request they provide additional time.

10 hours ago, CyberJoe said:

Think I can make money by creating a counselling call centre for waiting prospective emigrants :D

Mmmm... I have a lot of experience in doing this !

Just for info from my experience this is a time of year when things are a bit out of sinc.  Case officers and team members go on holiday and there may be delays.  The teams process applications in different ways so there is sometimes variation in the time they come back to you after this, especially if you have been requested to provide additional documents.   

The high number of applications invited in Jan suggests that they are getting through the applications well.  I have just had a record turn around of an EOI submission in December, invite 8th Jan for which the visa was granted yesterday the 18th Jan (this is close to my record and way quicker than normal).  So don't worry you will see some other people granted who lodged after you but this is not uncommon once it gets to this stage and given the time of year. 

13 hours ago, CyberJoe said:

Ps: @Chips I really am not sure how you cope with the waiting, REALLY, REALLY are holding thumbs that you get your grant soon!

Some days are harder, but we just have to soldier on one day is one day ??

I Just collected our PCC's in PTA !!!! :ilikeit:

My wife's was wrong but they fixed it immediately.

Now we wait again ......... :yawn: 

• Like 2

Wonderful news GOOD2GO, Hopefully you will receive a grant letter within a few days, Check you immi account tomorrow morning!