189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

1 hour ago, JoleneW said:

JandBwithR I am sure all will be fine, I hope you receive the PCC back soon.

Hoping4Oz I hope you receive and answer from Siuth Australia soon. I think everyone has been on skeleton staff over the Christmas period so here's hoping everyone gets into first gear from Monday, I agree I am sure we'll see many more grants coming through in the next couple of weeks.

To all those "im"patiently waiting hang in there and take comfort in the fact you're not alone in your wait!

This waiting is really a torture l spend my day studying  myimmitracker all day, it's really driving me mad but cant keep away ??

Edited by Chips

On 07 January 2016 at 4:17 PM, GOOD2GO said:

Hi everyone. Happy new year to you all.

We are so frustrated! Our Pcc's is still not ready!!! It has been 6 weeks since we submitted and I have been phoning but nobody answers the phone!!!

Hope these SAPS people get the job done soon!!!!!!:angry: 

Have you checked on their site? I collected my PCC's a week BEFORE they notified us.....are you collecting from PTA?

Oh and I also called 123 times in one day and just let the phone ring and ring and ring - tenacity is one of my strengths ? I finally got through in the late afternoon so don't know if that made a difference. Holding thumbs for you :)

20 hours ago, JoleneW said:

:( argh this waiting is really getting to me...so hard to make plans without that magic piece of paper.  

Wish immigration would hurry up already, my patience after skills, EOI and lodging is pretty much at its limits.

Hi @JoleneW

I see you still waiting after being assigned a VPO. We finally lodge on 14 December 2015. But with holiday season etc haven't heard anything yet. Hoping you hear something soon as I think it will be a good barometer for my timeline as you have always been ahead of me.

Did many of you guys do Medicals before being allocated a VPO? Should I be booking a appointment? Whats the reference number you need for to make the booking? Is it ImmiAccount number?

BobSa we did our medicals before case officer was assigned, it's called hap number and for each applicant it's under view health assessment.

28 minutes ago, BobSA said:

Did many of you guys do Medicals before being allocated a VPO? Should I be booking a appointment? Whats the reference number you need for to make the booking? Is it ImmiAccount number?

Hi @BobSA,

We did our medicals as soon as we had lodged our visa application. We didn't use a migration agent so didn't know any better. I think most people wait so that their Visa activation date is later....

You will need to use your HAP number which you will get once lodging your visa application. 

Good luck!!

On 12 November 2015 at 8:32 PM, JoleneW said:

Congrats HanlieB, I know how that feels!

We received our PCC's today, correct with Maiden name. Just Medicals to go on Wednesday and we're done, then the real fun begins.

Why does the PCC have to be in your maiden name? Mine is in my married name and they haven't questioned it...do you think this will be an issue?

Thanks @Chips and @TracyAnne for that help. I will get number and book. I'm being positive and want to save time. Plus I know sometimes there is a waiting period of like 2 weeks to get an appointment at Rosebank medical testing place.

2 minutes ago, TracyAnne said:

Why does the PCC have to be in your maiden name? Mine is in my married name and they haven't questioned it...do you think this will be an issue?

@TracyAnne I also don't have my wife's maiden name on the PCC. Only her married one. But PCC is done with fingerprints and id number so shouldn't make a difference in my mind. VPO's might think different. But I hope we will be ok when we eventually get a case officer 

Good day I hope everyone is doing well. I see everyone here is struggling to get a hold of their PCC, we waited about 6 weeks for your certificates, I e-mailed them but a lady from their office e mail me a day after we picked up our certificates but luckily I have a e-mail address, try emailing her, maybe she will reply. MsizaM@saps.gov.za

11 minutes ago, TracyAnne said:

Hi TracyAnne I'm not sure why they wanted my maiden name on PCC, our migration agent advise me to request that it's on the certificate, but I think if your case officer request you to send it with your maiden name, you can ask them to reprint the certificate with your maiden name on it. It takes about 5 minutes.

20 hours ago, TracyAnne said:

Have you checked on their site? I collected my PCC's a week BEFORE they notified us.....are you collecting from PTA?

Yes I check the site multiple times a day. And I will collect from pta when ready. Yesterday they replied to my email but only saying that it is still in process.

Will just have to wait patiently.

Ours took 31 days exactly. We also hand delivered ours to PTA at the advice of the cops at the cop shop because they said if we did it through them it could take much longer - they said anywhere from 8 weeks. I think they are inundated at the moment. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer....

We are also playing the waiting game. For PCCs and visa!

We lodged our visas on 15 December and the took a break over the holidays - perhaps not the best move as we only applied for our PCCs on 4 jan and the agent only delivered them to CRC on 8 Jan and now we have a request for the docs so I hope we get it in the 28 days.

We did our medicals on 8 January. When will the results of medical reflect on our Immiaccount?

We did our medicals at Hatmead and they were uploaded 2 days later

5 hours ago, JackoFam said:

We are also playing the waiting game. For PCCs and visa!

We lodged our visas on 15 December and the took a break over the holidays - perhaps not the best move as we only applied for our PCCs on 4 jan and the agent only delivered them to CRC on 8 Jan and now we have a request for the docs so I hope we get it in the 28 days.

We did our medicals on 8 January. When will the results of medical reflect on our Immiaccount?

Hi Again Jackofam, we did our Medicals 6 Jan at Rosebank and ours were loaded onto immi 2 days later. Maybe because you went on Friday it seems long. Am sure they will be loaded by the end of the week. 

Hi all, has anyone applied for and received their PCC recently. Trying to gauge timelines. We applied for our 189 visa and PCC's (they were dropped off by courier)on 11 Dec. PCC only showed as received on 25 Dec. We have since had an email on 8 Jan requesting medicals (which were loaded same day) and PCC's. All other docs have been uploaded just awaiting PCC so any info with timeframes would be appreciated.  

Thanks

Justin

Hi Justmish,

Seems lots of people are waiting on their PCC's. I have a similar timeframe. Mine showed as loaded on the 22nd, after being handed in on the 3rd of December. Still not completed.

16 minutes ago, DavePE said:

Hi Justmish,

Seems lots of people are waiting on their PCC's. I have a similar timeframe. Mine showed as loaded on the 22nd, after being handed in on the 3rd of December. Still not completed.

Thanks DavePE, Iets hope they get organised soon and we all get our PCC's soon. Super frustrating as only thing holding up our visa.

1 hour ago, Justmish2009 said:

Hi all, has anyone applied for and received their PCC recently. Trying to gauge timelines. We applied for our 189 visa and PCC's (they were dropped off by courier)on 11 Dec. PCC only showed as received on 25 Dec. We have since had an email on 8 Jan requesting medicals (which were loaded same day) and PCC's. All other docs have been uploaded just awaiting PCC so any info with timeframes would be appreciated.  

Thanks

Justin

Hi @Justmish2009 Thats awesome for you. You applied on the 11 Dec and already had a CO requesting information on the 8th Jan. What occupation are you applying under?

PCC's  normally take 4 weeks. But given that it was December and festive season etc I would say 6 weeks at the earliest.

So our house sold today (subject to buyers getting a bond).....so it would be really awesome if our grants came through this week too.

I am trying to be patient and optimistic but really struggling, keep asking myself if maybe I did something wrong, since we didn't use an agent...my nerves are shot from this whole process, need a lifetime by the sea to recover I think ?

Chips I don't know how you're still sane...I take my hat off to you.

• Like 1

@ JoleneW congratulations on the selling your house........my sanity left in November am in tatters, every morning when l wake up l have hope before checking emails and it's quickly blown when they is nothing in the inbox, soldier on like someone said they will come eventually its juss hard waiting for that day and once it''s here all this will be forgotten :P

• Like 1

Yipeeee, finally our PCC's are showing up as finalized. That was six weeks for me and eight for my wife with the drinking and driving offence.

Spot on DavePE