189's lodged July 2015

Congrats Peanuts, and Jaws! (cant remember if I already congratulated you)

Lets start a group for Visas Granted in Oct/Nov so we can follow the process further?

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Those of you who completed the Form 80, under the employment history did you complete your employment status until birth? Did you stop at school level?

I am in process of completing it just in case I am asked..what a terrible document.. :stretcher:

TIA

Hi TashyL,

Not sure if its correct, but we went back to birth - so birth till first job was unemployed (parents supporting), then each job after that we detailed.

Good luck - very long doc! We were asked for it. Just give as much detail as possible.

Hi TashyL,

Not sure if its correct, but we went back to birth - so birth till first job was unemployed (parents supporting), then each job after that we detailed.

Good luck - very long doc! We were asked for it. Just give as much detail as possible.

This is also what we are doing TashyL. Long document indeed.

Feels quite silly writing unemployed child dependant and supported by parents. I went to buy tipex because I made so many mistakes :/ also printed it twice just in case I need to redo it.

I pray they don't ask me for it. Shu!!

Just wanted to give some feedback from our process dates so .

1. Our subclass 186 visa (Employer Nominated Scheme) lodgement was accepted by DIBP on 7 July, so the date it was officially in their system. Bridging visas where provided on that day.

2. The nomination was approved and case officer assigned on 23 October. The application is now officially in progress and will provide further updates as they happpen.

• Like 1

Another week - nothing!!! UGH!

HI Treffa - thanks for sharing - thank goodness for bridging visas hey!

Welcome to the wait with us. :) May we all go mad together :)

So l saw on another group someone who called DIBP and was told that after case officer is assigned they will have to wait for 4-6 weeks to get a grant and another guy got a grant today after waiting 44 days from when Vpo was assigned.Guess it's still a long road for us :(

But its already 4 weeks since CO assigned for you and I. What if our files fell off the back of the desk? hahaha

• Like 1

Please don't say that Sassyninja let's wait till the 6th week

We did it ourselves, but Sassyninja has an agent.

• Like 1

Hang in there guys, your visas are coming.

We waited 8 weeks from the day our CO was assigned until we received our grant.

3 months and 2 weeks total waiting time from date of lodgement.

Good luck!!

Edited by Peanuts
  • Like 1

I always feel maybe the agent forgot to let us know. ?

We are just a week behind you guys. 3 weeks since VPO assigned.

Hi guys. I called DIBP yesterday.

I gave the guy my details and looking at my date of co contact he reckoned I needed to wait another 3 weeks. He said it could possibly be 2 weeks but given the backlog they have he expected an additional week.

Its sad to hear but the worst is when you expecting it any morning from now and you still got another month in reality. ..

• Like 2

Ooohhhhh nooo Gwynn so l should expect grant 1st week of December then :(

I am actually beside myself with stress about this visa. Until now I've been fine, but every morning with no email makes me more and more ill in my stomach. The "what if's" are driving me mad.

Was just thinking of you right now TinaB when did you submit your application and when was the VPO allocated?