189's lodged July 2015

Ya we were also very pleasantly surprised. Website is a Dutch one called BudgetAir.

We only have one 45 minute stop over in Sydney then straight to Gold Coast Airport in Coolangata.

Ours are booked for 24 Jan, land in Gold Coast (after the Sydney stop over) at 18:45 on 25th. And the best part is that it is with Quantas

Going to check NOW for tickets. We also want to go in Jan, but probably to Brisbane. Would love to be on the Gold Coast - lucky fish!

So, I submitted all my outstanding documentation as requested by the CO (PCC's and Medicals) a week ago, and checked in with my agent today, and this is what she had to say;

"No news as yet I’m afraid, the case officers have been rather quiet on all applications in the final stages of the process. We received the visa grant notice today for an application where the police clearances and all requested information was submitted a month ago. It’s a waiting game for now."

Is it just me, or is everyone else having the same experience w.r.t. waiting times after all documentation submitted?

• Like 2

Do you think they might be swamped a bit? I heard the RSA emigrant numbers have surged this year.

Also heard that the applications have increased by 7 fold this year. Medicals are done, we submitted the form 80 yesterday and finalised. The waiting game begins :whome:

@Peanuts - hang in there! Holding thumbs it's soon!!

@Izzystypes - awesome news!

• Like 2

Our agent saod there's been a merge thats caused delays and explains VPOs now. He said it would probably take about a month from final documentation. Hoping its sooner though.

• Like 3

Thank you All for the helpful information.

It is good to know some prices on tickets.

Just a quick question please, should I buy tickets for us and our Visas are not approved will they refund you or does anyone know how it works?

Also how do you decide where to go and if you will find employment there? Can you look for employment from this side?

We received our grants this morning after 3 months on the dot....

To all fellow July lodgers, hold on tight the grants are on the way.

• Like 8

Congrats SherlockandWatson that is excellent news....we are happy for you!

Congrats SherlockandWatson that is excellent news....we are happy for you!

Congratulations SherlockandWatson great way into the weekend.

Edited by Chips
  • Like 1

Morning everyone any good news today :(

God is good !

Hi all, we received our grant today....thank you for your support.

Good luck and hang in there, it is on the way!

• Like 5

Congratulations vanTonderFam love this kind of news. What's your timeline if you don't mind me asking?