189's lodged July 2015

@MSL - if you have the immi account login. you can go to the medical section and check if the medicals have been loaded. If not, you will have to contact the medical centre to reload.

Once the application is open, under next steps, there is a button "Get Health Details". Click this. It will tell you the status of the medicals.

EG

"A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once they have submitted this person's case to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter."

• Like 1

Hi MSL,

In my case, CO asked for EVERYTHING other than the Medicals despite having sent them prior to allocation.

The allocation was on the 7th Sep and all docs were loaded (by agent) on the same day, yet on my immi account it shows the docs were only received on the 21st of Sep.

So I'm not really sure if the immiaccount is anything to go by.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, appreciate the kind support.

So it seems they sometimes just don't see things?

@Granville, @SherlockandWatson, did you have to resubmit everything or did they find it on the system?

Medicals are a problem because I don't submit them, as you know. I have asked the Medical people to check for me, so we'll see what happens.

@orinoco - On my immiaccount, when I click on "get health details" it says "health clearance provided - no action required". So let's hope it's all there and they've just somehow missed it.

I feel so close yet so far...

• Like 1

MSL ...The CO did not respond to my email.....so i just re uploaded everything

My frustration is not being able to do anything else but wait. At least the PCC / Medical etc was something I could book and get done with.....but not knowing when CO will get back to me = hell

• Like 1

Great news Shehraan,what did he ask for?

At least you have the PCC Shehraan. Thank God medicals don't take long.

Congratulations Sassyninja,what did he/she ask for?

• Like 1

Hi

Our agent says they don't do case officers anymore but rather a visa processing officers?

Unfortunately they asked for IRP5's or payslips from 2007, which we dont have, we've only been keeping the last 5 years worth. EEK

Hie Everyone

To everyone who has a case officer can we kindly share there offices of operation and their first names. Ours is Lisa from Adelaide. And what the case officer /Vpo asked for,she asked us for for 80 and form 1399.

Thank you all.

Edited by Chips

Rachel from Adelaide asked for Proof of income received from my employer. ...Spouse IELTS results and PCC.

• Like 2