189's lodged July 2015

@Granville and Orinoco, congratulations to both of you!!!

How long did it take from lodgement date till the CO was assigned?

Edited by Shehraan

WHOOP WHOOP! CO assigned! Now for Medicals and Police Clearances. Has anyone used Dr Klotnick and what was the experience like?

• Like 4

About 7 weeks Shehraan....They did not ask for form 80 though. Just PCC and evidence of employment etc.

Congrats Big Shark!

Ok so it looks like 7 weeks is the mark. I'm hoping to get all the docs uploaded within 7 weeks (we lodged on 24 Sept) for a direct grant!

Its been 7 weeks and half a day here. haha

Only waiting on PCC still. And of course a case officer!

• Like 1

Great news Orinoco and Bigshark. Hang in there Sassyninja, your case officer is just probably watching too much rugby at the moment.

• Like 2

Thank you Everyone. Congratulations Granville & Orinoco. Hang in there Shehraan, any day, any day now! @ Move2Aus, where are you booked for your medicals on the 5th ? How long has everyone been waiting for police clearances, average do you think.

Big Shark we have booked at the Rosebank Medical & Dental Care practice for the 5th. Not sure who the Doctor is, will check if Orinoco knows.

I waited about 4 weeks for our PCC's (from mid July till mid August).

@Big Shark - the Rosebank Medical & Dental Care telephone number is 011 788 1344 (11 Sturdee Avenue Rosebank)

@BIGSHARK

Regarding PCC's, I applied on 20 August and today have found out they are ready for collection. The courier should have them to me by the end of the week. So if all goes well, the whole process was 6 weeks.

This is my only outstanding item, everything else is lodged...I really hope they've done the PCC's correctly.

Move2Aus, I have booked for the 13th of Oct for Medicals with Dr Klotnick. The PCC sound efficient enough, I hope.

Good stuff MSL, you close now.

• Like 1

@Granville. from my understanding it can be uploaded through immiaccount. This is how we are going to do it. Then just email CO once uploaded.

Now that you have a CO, you can always contact them directly if you have any questions.

I'm sure other forumites may be able to assist?

• Like 1

Way to go Granville, is the PCC done yet?

I phoned them today Chips. The police clearance call centre lady said they mailed it back to me this morning. ....so thumbs up that this is the case....

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone who got a case officer today, hold on Sassyninja our time is coming soon

Good day to All,

Will someone maybe be able to advise me if we submitted our Visa application on 21/07 and on 11/09 a Case Officer was assigned, they requested some documents which was sent by my agent, does anyone know how long it takes after a Case Officer is assigned for the Visa to be granted? We applied under the Accountant category.

Must say the wait just feels long.

Thank you