189's lodged July 2015

Fantastic Granville!! Will be holding thumbs for you. When and how did you start looking for work, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks....Jaws I attended a congress in Stellenbosch and one of the people attending offered me a position.....easy peasy! I was damn lucky....

• Like 2

Great news GranvilleMay15 praying that you get your grant soon .

Congratulations izzystypes great news, great way into your weekend.

Edited by Chips
  • Like 1

thanks so much guys. emails came through after 12 today very weird time, thought things only came through in the week...

no form 80, no unabridged marriage certificate either.

i cannot actually believe it.

• Like 2

Just a quick note to all of you waiting for pcc's:

It might really be worth your while to go the "paid" route I have spoken of earlier. It's a lot of money but you get your PCC in a few days and have peace of mind. PM me if you have questions.

Congrats izzystypes!! All the best for your future in Australia!! When you mean the paid route, do you mean via Nevetec or another source?

Another source. I found her online but she can actually expedite it. She has a contact on the inside. I took a chance and used her and she was fab. She can also help with unabridged marriage and birth certs. Of course it costs but at the end of the day it's worth it.

Hey Peanuts: any news???

Hi izzy

We were visiting family in Pretoria this week so didn't do much in terms of visas.

I wrote Pearsons on Wednesday, received the results Thursday. Received PCC's on Monday so we will submit everything tomorrow and then hopefully it won't be long.

It's a good day. It's a HUGE day. It's life changing and we are forever grateful for this opportunity. We are so blessed.

DIRECT GRANT RECEIVED THIS MORNING!!!!

• Like 9