189's lodged July 2015

Bigshark, most PCC's are complete a month after registering it's with them or two day before a month expires.

Pink, once you have paid get everything done as quick as possible. Our VPO was assigned in 5 weeks, and only in the 5th week did we receive our PCC's. Therefore we missed and opertunety for a direct grant.

That spreadsheet leaves me more depressed each time I look at it coz I see more ppl with earlier dates than mine still waiting. I hope its because some ppl do not bother to update once their visas are granted. The Adelaide COs seem to be way slower than the Brisbane and sadly my CO is in Adelaide. ..

Gwynn - I dont even know where my VPO is. haha.

Average of Days to Grant 2014 April 107.50 2014 August 91.58 2014 December 74.41 2014 February 156.69 2014 January 176.50 2014 July 90.31 2014 June 100.07 2014 March 68.33 2014 May 81.91 2014 November 75.76 2014 October 69.78 2014 September 75.34 2015 April 76.19 2015 August 50.74 2015 February 60.29 2015 January 62.76 2015 July 62.59 2015 June 64.58 2015 March 69.84 2015 May 64.31 2015 October 20.00 2015 September 39.17 Grand Total 74.74

Obviously the people getting grants from September 2015 are just the exception to the norm...

From May this year the average is 56 days, however it is apparent that this may be longer since we're all still here waiting. :P

• Like 1

@Sassyninja - wow thanx for that interesting summary. What date are you counting from. Lodging date I suppose?

Don't worry about where the VPO is really. I've noted a couple of guys who end up getting the grant from another location so nothing is ever cast in stone. Your VPO signature on the email with request for more info should have their location of their signatures are consistent

warning: do not look at that spreadsheet. it will make you go mad. you will try and analyse each row and see what the trend is, and see that there is actually no trend.... there is no spoon. All it shows is that if you can front load everything, do so. if not, then you wait. wait some more... get edgy... realise there's nothing you can do and wait some more..... wait a little more.... try to contact them, no answer to emails..... wait some more....

Interesting to read that a few people have been able to call the processing centre and get through to someone who helped them. They were granted the visa a few hours after calling. May be something to try after the 3 months.

and if in doubt, wait some more.

• Like 2

@TashyL I've noted ppl recommending two different criteria where one may call 1 is yes 3 months after lodge date 2 is 28 to 35 days after VPO contact.

From what I've seen its inconclusive whether calling helps. Some have done it and got grants moments later but most just got told what they already knew I.e.wait wait wait ....you have nothing to lose by calling though

@orinoco I couldnt agree with you more about that spreadsheet lol

• Like 1

orinoco - yeah the waiting time currently seems to be at least 3 months for the majority. Analysing data makes me feel more sane actually - realizing that there are so many in the waiting game with us.

@Gwynn - yes from lodgement. I'm holding thumbs to hear by 7 November! (3 Months since lodgement)

• Like 1

@Sassyninja Holding thumbs for you coz then mine wouldn't be far off. Just a week behind you

• Like 2

@Orinoco - Congrats you lucky so n so!

We lodged on the same day if i remember correctly. *hopeful*

Thanks All. keep up the hope, your time will come.

Anyone heard from Peanuts?

@sassyninja - Thanks, Yes we lodged the same day. worked out 30 days from CO assigned and 28 days from medical being uploaded. don't know if this helps or not.

That is great news!!! Congratulations!

We are still waiting?

Edited by Peanuts
  • Like 1

You must be SO relieved. There's always this doubt that creeps in when you wait this long!

Peanuts was here a day or two ago...

3 Months from lodging will be 7 Nov

30 days from VPO will be 12 Nov ... So not too long to go.

@Peanuts - there you are! I hope you get your grant SOONEST! (Although I don't like being abandoned :P )

• Like 3

Gosh - great news!! Makes me hopeful for my estimated timelines.

Our PCC's are ready - wooooo hooooo! So that means I can upload them tomorrow and then HOPEFULLY within the month of November we'll have a visa.

• Like 2