189's lodged July 2015

Hi TashyL,

We were requested to complete the form 80, one for myself and one for my husband (I think it is for all who are over 18 yo).

Not sure about the other form! Good luck, form 80 is not difficult but very long. We filled in as much info as we could and didn't have a comeback.

:ilikeit:

Congratulations Jaws,finally you can sleep well

Wowwiee, congratulations Orinoco and Jaws!! Celebrations this weekend are in order.

Received my PCC's yesterday& all correct. Nothing left to do now but to wait for g-r-a-n-t ! at least we all waiting together :ilikeit:

• Like 4

Hi All

Yesterday we finally decided to give the DIBP a call and make sure everything was in order. A very friendly guy assisted us and said they would probably look at our application next week and that everything was in order.

Imagine my surprise last night after the rugby when I checked my email (again) and there it was:

?????We finally have our visas!!!??????

Thank you for everyone on this forum for their support and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Edited by Peanuts
  • Like 9

Peanuts, that's great news, CONGRATS!!!

The guy must have obviously felt very bad that they took so long with your visa and put in the extra effort. Really glad you phoned them.

Good luck with everything that will follow.

• Like 1

Finally congratulations Peanuts really happy for you.

• Like 1

That's awesome Peanuts!!! Congrats!!!

What was the number that you called? Nice to keep it on hand just in case we have some major delays.

• Like 1

Congratulations Peanuts!!! No one had a more nervy wait than you. Nothing can faze you now in your aus journey now.

@Move2Aus i see your time line has grant date now. Are congratulations in order? Wow congrats everyone again and holding thumbs for the rest of us still waiting

• Like 1

Congrats Peanuts!! You waited so long and had the most amazing amount of patience. And through it all you were happy for everyone else getting their grants!

Enjoy the celebration this weekend!! :jester:

• Like 1

Hi Gwynn,

Thanks so much! Orinoco is my hubby so received the grant on Thursday :-)

Holding thumbs the time passes quickly for all those waiting!!

• Like 1

Well Peanuts,

you are the one who started this thread and it really kept me sane when i needed comfort. i am especially happy for you. you must be SO relieved!!!!

congrats, i hope you guys celebrated big time last night!!!

and Move2Aus??? visa granted 29 Oct??

• Like 1

@Move2Aus Oh ok i see. Hope to see ours soon... all the best to your fam with the rest of your plans!

• Like 1

Thanks Gwynn!

@Izzystypes - I fall under Orinoco's Visa grant - my husband :-) So now the planning starts!! Feels unreal!

Holding thumbs it all happens soon for everyone! Sounds like that phone call really works sometimes!!

Thank you everyone, I still feel a little shocked but we are extremely excited!

@Shehraan

This is the numer for the Brisbane office, it is the only number I could find.

+61731367000

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Edited by Peanuts
  • Like 2

Wow peanuts! Congrats! Told you you would get it, just had to hang in there. To everyone still waiting, it is just a matter of time.

• Like 1