Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

Ha ha ha, I am definitely making my agent work for his fee!!

Every morning I feel the same way, the anticiaption is very hard :stretcher:

• Like 1

Hi All,

The visas are coming......how do i know?

I received the call at 08:47 this morn, a jhb number, looking like the number of my agent, so i answered and said "there's only one reason you'd be calling me right now..."

He said no he wanted to find out what the CT weather was like, so I replied "K@K!!!!"

Anyway, PR 190 SS ACT granted, with NO visa conditions.

Can someone tell me why does everyone say, "check you visa conditions"

Anyway no conditions whatever that means.

You all will get your soon I'm sure.

P.S. I did e-mail the Co's last thursday and asked what was going on - and Boom!!! Visa issued!

Trev

• Like 6

Great news Trevor!! The 190 has no visa conditions attached to the visa however there is the moral obligation to live and work in the state that sponsored you for 2 years. The regional visas will have specific visa conditions listed on the visa, e.g. working in rural areas, etc.

Enjoy celebrating! I got such a bad spell of flu the day after we got our grant last week - I think it was my body reacting to the 2 years of waiting in anticipation.

Congrats Trev.

That's Awesome news. now your turn for that Beer!!!!!

YAHOO :ilikeit: :ilikeit: Congrats Trev, that is amazing news... we been holding thumbs for you!

I could say some really bad words Trevor :) hahahaha but WELL DONE bud - that is really awesome news.

I did get an email to say my container has been cleared bu customs so at least I have furniture waiting for me :)

:congratulations:

Congratulations Trevor, enjoy celebrating the great news! :congratulations:

We are still waiting...... :unsure:

Edited by JAYT

Oh my word Congratulations :ilikeit:

This is all too exciting......

5snakes when is it our turn!

I am so thrilled for all you guys. Congratulations. Here's to the beginning of the rest of our lives.

thank you all for the messages and well wishes. when I joined this forum that "I got my visa" post seemed sooooo far away. Im glad that day finally came.

• Like 2

The GOLDEN TICKET arrived in my inbox this morning!!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

• Like 5

Congratulations to all that got their 'Golden Tickets' since the start of July - Strength and courage to those that are still waiting.

It is my wife's Birthday today and that Golden Ticket arrived at 07:05 - The WA Government surely has a sense of humour as well :jester:

What an AWESOME Birthday present to be remembered and celebrated for a looooong time!

• Like 4

:congratulations: Trev & Marcie & Three80. Awesome news

Three80 & Marcie, when did you apply and did you guys follow up with your CO?

Congratulations Three80!! And happy birthday to your wife.

Lots for you guys to celebrate tonight :)

My application was submitted 4 February. I queried with agent last week Thursday and she apparently sent through two emails to DIBP and BOOM....the grant letter was sent this morning :)

• Like 1

Nicknel - yours should come through very soon now! Am surprised it hasn't already, but keep checking those emails. Crossing fingers

Do you guys think I should follow up with the CO, I sent an email to the agent and he said to wait till they get to my file? I was very dissapointed to hear him say that and not follow up with the CO.

Do you guys think I should follow up with the CO, I sent an email to the agent and he said to wait till they get to my file? I was very dissapointed to hear him say that and not follow up with the CO.

I would send another mail to the agent requesting him to follow up with the case officer. You pay Damn good money for their services and this is one service they should be providing.

Just sent him an email. Heres praying and hoping for a grant soon.

We are going to Mozambique from saturday and where we are going we will have no internet or cellphone reception. We have a Moz number but have to take a drive to get signal. Sure would be awesome having the visa before we go.

• Like 1

Congrats to all those who received their "Golden mail" today - what a positive start to the day for the rest of us - I wish you all of the best going forward! Here's me praying for a CO soon..

Applied 05 February 2014, CO assigned 31 March 2014, Visa grant 09 July 2014 - 190 SS WA

We did everything ourselves, thus no agent involved.

Hearing about everyone's good news, I am genuinely very happy and excited for every family that has been sent that golden email and now has a new future to look forward to. Part of me is jealous (sorry) ..... Thinking, 'damn, if only that could have been me!' And I haven't even been waitng for my 190 that long - lodged 2 months ago, no CO yet. The agent said 2-4 months....I am an optimist and thought, 2 months and we'll have it. But this visa process has turned me in to a bit of a realist. I try to stay positive in the rest of my life but eish, this waiting! Add the thought of saying good bye to family and friends, and the possibility of leaving a pet behind .... Some days this whole process can really chew you up and spit you out!!

I hope that everyone here continues to receive good news and that today is a better day than yesterday :)

Moaning, bitching, whining / off

:)

• Like 2