Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

@pilot

I believe I did forrm 80 and 1276 both had wifes details on. But we sommer did it way before.

we receive an immediate grant out of the blue ( after I mailed to ask whats going on).

Trev

Hello All,

I'm Shailendra from India, Mumbai. I had applied for 'Australia - PR' VISA on 2nd May'14.

From May month, I was following this forum.

This forum had really given the needed information and support while my VISA was in-process .

Thank you!! everybody for sharing the updates and information on 'whats was happening', especially with each of you! are sharing your pain while waiting for the good news!

I alway felt that I'm not alone in the boat and people are there like me waiting for VISA!!!

I received the VISA on 6th Aug for Victoria state and i will be travelling soon. so now i'm looking for my dream job....

I'm remember reading updates from Nicknel, JAYT, Mark, Marcie, and other members...

Good LUCK!! for each of you....

• Like 2

Hey Shailendra,

That is awesome news! Congratulations and all the best with your future and journey ahead.

Hopefully I can join you in all the excitement soon :)

Mark

Hi Shailendra

Congrats on your good news, and It's so nice to hear somebody from another country also benefitted from the forum :)

*Sigh* I wish I knew what was happening.....

Nothing yet since the activity on my file last week - no additional information requested, no communication.

Not sure if CO is finalizing or doing final validation but it's almost 4 months since I lodged....don't understand.

I already see May and June grants coming through ???

ANYWAY, positive thoughts for the rest of the week

:ilikeit: :jester:Hallo everyone! We got our visa grant this morning!!! So happy!!!! Did not get a case officer, got a direct grant letter!!! We applied on the 9th of July for a 489 QLD SS visa!! :ilikeit::jester:

• Like 3

:ilikeit: :jester:Hallo everyone! We got our visa grant this morning!!! So happy!!!! Did not get a case officer, got a direct grant letter!!! We applied on the 9th of July for a 489 QLD SS visa!! :ilikeit::jester:

Congratulations! All the best with your journey :)

Markl41, when I saw you posted on this topic today, I thought, I hope there is some good news.

We are all holding thumbs for you. We have all been through this wait and understand how frustrating it can be.

Hang in there!

• Like 1

Markl41, when I saw you posted on this topic today, I thought, I hope there is some good news.

We are all holding thumbs for you. We have all been through this wait and understand how frustrating it can be.

Hang in there!

Thanks Magenta, that means a lot, the support from you guys helps keeping me positive..

Mark...I would have fired your agent by now hahaha!! Have they at least tried to contact DIBP? Its one thing being able to see that a case officer is looking at your file but seriously now, have they asked them what's up?

• Like 1

Hey Shailendra welcome to the forum.

Markl41, I am with Marcie on this, why is your agent not following up? You pay a lot of money to them they should be following up. Good luck Mark, the waiting sucks!

• Like 2

Morning guys, it seems we might be one final step closer.

The case officer requested clearer copies of our police clearance certificates and letter from my wife's high school.

We emailed the documents back at 12am this morning (around 8:30am) in hope that they might even finalize today.

Anyway I have to believe we are VERY close, keep the prayers coming :)

Thanks again for all the support - much appreciated!

Hi Markl41,

Some news is better than no news! Good Luck :)

• Like 1

That's odd! Were your copies unclear?? I think you don't have long to wait.

• Like 1

That's odd! Were your copies unclear?? I think you don't have long to wait.

I think the copy our agent scanned and uploaded might have been a little difficult to read clearly. Anyway we rescanned them at 12am this morning and sent them back to the CO.

Anyway I'm hoping that was the last and we get a grant soon...soon...soon

Hope you hear more news before the weekend :)

Thanks Magenta

Slightly off topic. Our 190 is still "open" until my wife can re-do her medicals end of November. My prospective employer has decided that he will sponsor me on a 457 untill our visa is granted, so I will go over before my wife on a 457. Anybody here that thinks it is a bad idea?

Edited by dmkza

Congrats Saundersann! What awesome news for you guys :-)

Markl41 - I do hope you get that much awaited email soon!! It's very frustrating when you know that you are so close but so far away! Vasbyt

• Like 1

Congrats Saundersann! What awesome news for you guys :-)

Markl41 - I do hope you get that much awaited email soon!! It's very frustrating when you know that you are so close but so far away! Vasbyt

Thanks Minks...

Everytime my phone beeps with an email from this thread I get nervous, hoping to see a post from Mark141 jumping for joy with excitement and relief.

Holding all thumbs and toes something comes soon Mark141

• Like 2

Markl41

Jeez, i'm so holding up my breath every time i get an email for replies on this threat. And every time i pray let this be Markl41's post that state he got that visa!

Your nr 1 on my list that must get the next visa. Holding thumbs for you!

@ Marcie.

Haha!!!! What big coincidence.

thinking the same thing.

Edited by RitaE
  • Like 2

God Bless you guys, you're all awesome!

No further news yet but we stay positive and live in hope.

Promise you guys will hear me when that email comes...hahaha

• Like 2

Hey Markl41,

Just wanted to add my voice to the mix and share I've been praying for you guys as well, hope you have good news soon!

Cheers

Matt

• Like 2