Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

@Gordon28 - yes I did, documents all front loaded and got confirmation that medicals cleared 2 weeks later...

I've read on a few forums that the CO contacts you when they want more documents, and if you have uploaded everything (basically a decision ready application), you can get a direct grant without ever receiving a email from a CO. Just because you haven't been contacted by a CO doesn't mean no one is working on your application. I hope this is the same in your case....

You almost wonder which is worse, knowing someone is working on your case but getting no result or not knowing if your case is even being looked at..... I really pray I'll be considered for the direct grant..

• Like 1

Hey Mark141

When did you actually lodge your application? We lodged on the 31st March, so that would make it 14 weeks for us and still waiting for our CO. I know our agent likes to communicate with the CO, so expecting that first, but Monday is FILLED with positive thoughts :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Have a great weekend everyone

Hey TammyP - lodge date is 18 April (as per my agent) - that's also why Im asking about the whole case officer allocation....I also get the feeling my agent would like a case office but it worries me that we haven't been allocated to anyone yet but maybe Gordon28 is right and we the lucky ones that get a direct grant ;)

I hope you are right.

It seems that our agent waits for the document request before he actually loads them, which would mean a CO first.

ANY movement on my visa application would be fantastic at the moment... can see the finish line, ALMOST THERE :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Guys...... The day has finally arrived. We woke up this morning to the long awaited "golden mail"!

• Like 9

Thats fantastic news Gordon28, :congratulations:

Unfortunately nothing this side, but still staying positive!!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Gordon!!!!

• Like 1

Guys...... The day has finally arrived. We woke up this morning to the long awaited "golden mail"!

@Gordon28. Well done! so glad its happening!

• Like 1

Such great news :) :)

• Like 1

Congratz Gordon28 thats awesome news,

Quick question:

Last thursday I sent a mail to the case officer team...so they would have received it on friday.

The response to my mail was the following:

Dear Client

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate inbox for response: (gsm.allocated@immi.gov.au)

Thank you.

GSM Adelaide

--------------------------

Just wondering if you had the same response or something different?Who knows maybe we get ours tomo.

Pls reply asap.

Trev

Hey Trev

I do believe the letter i sent last week had something to do with the grant received today. Today it is three working days since i sent the mail. And the last time i contacted Adelaide Team 6 was when I uploaded the last police clearance, it took them three working days to reply and tell me my application is complete.

The only reply i got was that long default email starting like this:

Adelaide GSM Team 6
To Me
Jul 2 at 3:55 PM

So we can spend as much time as possible processing visa applications, including yours, we do not respond to status update enquiries or acknowledge received documents.....

So the only real feedback i got was this mornings grant. It could be that different teams have different replies. I can message you the entire mail if you want that.

I do believe you and everyone one else are very close to receiving your grants. If not all in this week.

Good luck and hang in there :ilikeit:

Eish, thx G28!!!! Those Black Labels must be tasting mighty fine right now!!!

Trev

• Like 1

Dear client

Thank you for your email.

Please contact your agent for further information.

In the meantime, please use your agent for all communications

Regards

Eish Dawie...they could have just said scram!

Lol ja Trev, I'm not one for having a couple of beers on a Monday but tonight I'm making an exception.

Congratulation Gordon28 :ilikeit:

How exciting......

Edited by PARKS
  • Like 1

Wonderful News!! So happy for you :ilikeit::D

Awesome news! Really happy for you - I'm glad our positive thoughts paid off for someone :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice messages guys. Now we can finally have a departure date and close up shop here.

And like I said, I expect allot of grants for the people on this tread this week

I'm sure my agent wants to cry every time I send an sms asking for an update...Just wish I could get some kind of usable info - my family look at me every morning waiting for those magic words...

Anyway here's to a better day tomorrow and visa's being issued..

Couldn't agree with you more Mark.