Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

Hi anyone lodge end of May or beginning of June receive a CO yet?

@ JpHey, there are a few members who lodged at the beginning of April who just received a CO last week, I lodged on the 18th of April and all I know is that I have been allocated to a team...

Things having been moving along well but there seems to have been slow down again, the last week.... All available forum information seems to indicated that they are busy processing the last of March and first week April...

Well, it's been over a week since we got our CO and no news yet :( I know I am meant to have some patience but it has all been used up. What's the secret? How do you stop yourself from going mad? I wake up every morning, hoping my husband will tell me he has received an email and we have the visa! I really am driving myself crazy with this :(

Hi Magenta, it's most certainly not easy... It takes every ounce of me to wake up every morning and tell wife and kids no visa yet. As we are all sitting around waiting for the visa so we can fly, it makes it even harder...

I find myself wishing time away which is not a good thing as life is so short BUT just the thought of what is coming and the difference it is going to make to my kids lives, makes it so worth it and gives me hope each day.

And there are also great members walking the road with us which helps :)

For those still waiting, good luck guys, it will come! I know exactly how you feel. The waiting game sucks and at the end of each week you feel so dishearted, but if you can.... enjoy it as well because once that visa comes through you run around like a headless chicken trying to get everything done.

• Like 3

Hi All, I guess this thread will go on for ever.

We lodged our 190 ss visas for Queensland on the 27th of June. Now only waiting for police clearances.

Happy to be this far.

• Like 1

We also lodged our 190 ss visas for Queensland on 23 June. Waiting for police clearances. Still have to do medicals sometime during Aug.

Hi Everyone, we lodged our 190 visa the 2nd of April, received a CO 2 weeks ago and received our VISA grant today!!!!! :D

We are so happy, 2 years since we started with the process and a lot of money spent. :ilikeit: We can finally say we have our visa! :ilikeit:

To everyone out there still waiting, I am thinking of you. Just keep the faith, you will have your visas soon. I know it doesn't feel like it but like they say all good comes to those who wait. :holy:

I cannot describe the joy and relieve I feel today!!!! :blush-anim-cl::ilikeit:

• Like 6

JAYT I can hear the relief & excitement from here :) :) :) enjoy every minute.

• Like 1

JAYT, reading your message today has truly lifted my spirits. CONGRATULATIONS!! with the awesome news.

I was really getting despondent this week but heating your news gives me hope again.

All of the best for the future :)

• Like 1

Hey JAYT,

So that has to be the best news you will have for a while. I remember my husband and I looking at each other and we would just burst out laughing, this happened for a few days, its all so surreal.

Hi Markl41,

Hang in there, your turn is next.

• Like 1

Hey PARKS, thanks..... I really hope so, could do with a decent nights sleep again. The worst is we ready to leave so this waiting just seems never ending but I BELIEVE it's coming soon :)

Thank you Markl41, you are next, I just know it!!! :):ilikeit:

Edited by JAYT
  • Like 1

Congratz JAYT awesome news.

Mark may the wors be with you.... Im wating for you "happy visa post"

Trev

• Like 1

Markl41 - tomorrow is the day!!!! :-) Holding thumbs...

Markl41 - tomorrow is the day!!!! :-) Holding thumbs...

Hey Trev, thanks bud - you me and my entire family are praying that tomorrow is the day.

The champaign is on ice ;)

I'm clearly being tested... It's soul destroying seeing visas being granted after yours.

Sorry guys just having one of "those" days....

I'm really happy for all those who received grants this week....

Let's see what the rest of the week holds.

JAYT, reading your message today has truly lifted my spirits. CONGRATULATIONS!! with the awesome news.

I was really getting despondent this week but heating your news gives me hope again.

All of the best for the future :)

Hang tight Markl41, its in the mail!!!!

• Like 1

Morning gang, just an update from my side...

I heard this morning (around 1am) from my agent that she could see a case officer was looking at my file.

Not sure what that means or how she could tell but I'm hoping that's good news.

Anyway, I'm praying that we get some good news soon :)

Have an awesome day further!

• Like 3

Awesome Mark, Hoping for your happy post tomo.

Trev

CO assigned today for us, lodged on the 28th May. Going to ACT, hopefully.

Only asked for meds and pcc, which we will get done ASAP. Could they still ask us to complete form 80?

At the time of applying I filled out Form 1221 as requested! I'm the secondary applicant. My wife, the primary applicant wasn't asked for form 1221 or 80. Does this mean they satisfied with all aspects of the application so far?

• Like 1