Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

Hey Markl41,

Just wanted to add my voice to the mix and share I've been praying for you guys as well, hope you have good news soon!

Cheers

Matt

Thanks Matt

We have a CO! Got the confirmation letter today and they requested PCC's and Medicals. Still have to redo my PCC, as they did not include both my surnames even though we followed all the instructions :boxing: How long after a CO request Medicals do we have to do it?

Edited by 4viljoens

HI all

Just wanted to know if anyone received co or visa in the last week or so. We lodged on 03/06/2014 with all docs preloaded and have not heard anything yet? Starting to work on my nerves.

Enjoy

HI all

Just wanted to know if anyone received co or visa in the last week or so. We lodged on 03/06/2014 with all docs preloaded and have not heard anything yet? Starting to work on my nerves.

Enjoy

Hi JpHey, there still seems to be slow movement for many of us. I know of at least 10 April applicants including myself that are awaiting a grant.

I am so frustrated that even my agent has resorted to sending daily emails in an attempt to get my visa finalized.

I'm sitting in a huge predicament that my PCC expires on Thursday and I don't know how that's going to effect my grant being finalized.

I'm just hoping because my CO didn't say anything about that on the 13 of August I might be ok but I'm really at my bitter end already.

Mark I hope the agent has told them per email that the PCC is expiring. So frustrating for you. But it will happen when your dozy civil servant has worked his cumbersome way through the pile on his desk ?

• Like 1

Mark I hope the agent has told them per email that the PCC is expiring. So frustrating for you. But it will happen when your dozy civil servant has worked his cumbersome way through the pile on his desk

Hi Bronwyn, I believe my agent did...just hope we did it in time..

• Like 1

Congratulations 4Viljoens, that's awesome news. :ilikeit:

Congratulations. Such a relief. Now you can focus on the move. Happy organising :D

• 2 weeks later...

Was also wondering why this page has been so quiet!

I got excited for Markl41 when I saw his name pop up under this discussion... was hoping you had finally received good news. :-(

• Like 1

Markl41....you deserve a bottle of bells for being so patient.

The frustration must be unbearable :(

• Like 1

@ Minks & Marcie, I'm not exaggerating if I tell you my agent phones the processing centre in a Brisbane every day or every 2nd day.. I believe it's waiting to be finalized, according to them, they don't heed anything and there are no issues....

So here I sit waiting and praying for my grant to come :)

Ai mark, waiting to hear good news from you man...

trev

Well done Black and congratz 4Viljoens on your visa!!!

Eisch, let me see we’ve decided to emigrate in April 2013, got an agent who went bankrupt and wasted our money and time for about a year.

Then got a proper agent who made things happen.

State sponsorship done for Queensland in June 2014

Application lodged 27th of June 2014

Case officer today 11th of September2014

Now it’s just the processing, cause all our docs are sorted.

Congratulations Black.

Glad to see you're also heading to QLD, we leave towards the end of November. Not quite sure where we settling yet, that depends on where hubby can get work. Hoping Sunshine Coast. The 5 of us will be staying with mates in Brisbane for a few weeks.....sorry for them!