Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

We lodged a bit later than you guys, 30th March... but I wake up thinking about it and check the site.... And wonder if you guys have yours, we can see the fnish line, it will happen, and this time next year........... :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Edited by TammyP

I log onto this forum every morning just to check to see if you guys have any good news...................... praying it comes through soon for all of you waiting!!!! Gosh my nerves for you all!!!!

@nicknel. Bleh.....no news and no action on immi account. Maybe tomo.

Just out of interest Markl41, what occupation did you apply for?

Hi Marcie my SS was for an ICT Manager

I wonder if DIBP would regject a visa application now the applied for occupation has been closed by the state that we requested sponsorship from.

Oh all this uncertainty is going to cause me to have an ulcer

As far as I know they cannot refuse your visa based on that because they already sent you an invite to apply.

• Like 1

That won't affect you Marcie - your application will be processed regardless.

• Like 1

Marcie, the guys are all correct and I confirmed this yesterday with my agent in Perth while I was having my freak out session :) Once you invited and the visa is lodged, that is it - we good to go!

I just wish I could get assigned a CO, not having someone I can at least email regarding my application is so frustrating. I asked my agent if we cant phone to find out were my application is sitting but apparently I need to wait for someone to make contact with us first...

A container which has arrived....my kids sitting in limbo needing to start school in a few weeks, it feels like I'm sitting in a bad position at the moment - what I would do for some light at the end of my tunnel......

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the responses. That's a good thing then.

When did you lodge your application Mark?

Thanks guys for the responses. That's a good thing then.

When did you lodge your application Mark?

We lodged the 18th of April and all documents front loaded - Medicals cleared about 2 weeks later and here I sit :)

Hi Mark, yes I was going to say that. As long as you met the criteria at the time of lodgement, they have to process it as such.

Trev

• Like 1

Shame guys, I remember that waking up at 5am and checking emails all too well. Sterkte!

Seems like I am going to have to wait to the end of August (earliest) or mid September for an outcome :whome:

@dmkza I do hope you are over exaggerating :o . I applied 23 days after you!

@dmkza I do hope you are over exaggerating :o . I applied 23 days after you!

Nope, my wife's medical was not cleared, we found out she had cancer. Treatment is almost done, so we get another medical for her to clear her(the oncologist is very positive and we found it early). We see the panel Dr on the 6th of August. I'm sure you guys that passed everything will get it long before then. :ilikeit:

My agent said that from 1 July visas will start being granted and that we could expect our visa early in July, I really believe that we will all have our visa's soon. As I understood it they work through the pile and we just have to wait untill they get to your file.

DMKZA, that just sucks!!! I really hope your wife is ok and that all will go smoothly for you from now on.

@Dmkza Im so sorry to hear that! But I am also very glad for you that they found it early. I wish you all the luck for the results on 6 August. ;)

@nicknel Yes I also understand that is the case. Its just so difficult to just sit back and wait. But I guess that is part of the fun of this whole process.

My agent said that from 1 July visas will start being granted and that we could expect our visa early in July, I really believe that we will all have our visa's soon. As I understood it they work through the pile and we just have to wait untill they get to your file.

DMKZA, that just sucks!!! I really hope your wife is ok and that all will go smoothly for you from now on.

@nicknel and @gordon28, that was a bitter pill to swallow, seeing that we are very active and healthy. Wife is doing fine, we are on the last chemo treatment. Had very good response from Aussie gov, so grateful for finding it early and we have been blessed that it has regressed quickly, otherwise I think we would have been rejected.

Edited by dmkza
  • Like 3

DMKZA I am glad to hear that you are still being considered by aus gov, and I wish you both a happy healthy future in Aus. Keep us posted, would like to know how it's going with you guys.

Gordon28 jip, although we know this we check our email every 5 minutes. Its exciting and frustrating at the same time.

• Like 1

Guys any idea when you think I could expect a CO based on what has been happening? Its my 11 week mark today - I'm so demotivated :( but Im determined to turn the frown upside down - ESPECIALLY when there are forum members fighting greater battles than me!

The week has passed, so lets all get the positive thoughts and vibes out for Monday morning :)

@Markl41, did you front load all the documents? if so you might get a direct grant, without communication from your CO. And yes, lets all send positive vibes for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone!