Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

Last day of June....... :jester::whome: :whome:

• Like 1

Whoop Whoop! Lets hope for the grants to start flowing in this week! :whome: Waiting impatiently!

• Like 3

Yay, roll on July :ilikeit: Please let this be the week.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, we also submitted our 190 application 3 months ago, how will we know where we stand on “their” to do list from tomorrow and is there a chance that they could have forgotten about our application? :blush: I'm feeling really paranoid and tired of waiting. The most frustrating part is not getting any feedback. I need info. We haven't even received a case officer yet! :wacko: :(

Hi JAYT, from what I heard from other formites, you dont hear from your case officer unless they need something, some people just get a grant before they even knew they had a case officer. BUT I could have it wrong. We make use of an agent so not 100% sure how it works. Our agent let us know that we were asigned a CO and that she needs a document signed that we forgot to sign. That was our last communication with her on 5 March.... So I feel your pain.

I meant Forumites, damn my spelling sucks! :blush:

• Like 1

Thank you nicknel, my post might sound a bit strange or stupid but I think all of us feel a bit forgotten by now?! :cry:

We also have an agent but he cannot give us any news, he is also in the dark, the last thing he said was that we are next in line for a CO, that all his clients that applied before us got a CO and we were next. -_- That was weeks ago! He also said our worries will be over soon, it's a crazy emotional roller coaster ride, it can really stop now. ;)

Edited by JAYT

Got a bottle of champaign chilling in my fridge...hopefully I can crack the cork this week!!! C'mon visa, c'mon!!

• Like 3

Hi everyone, we also submitted our 190 application 3 months ago, how will we know where we stand on “their” to do list from tomorrow and is there a chance that they could have forgotten about our application? :blush: I'm feeling really paranoid and tired of waiting. The most frustrating part is not getting any feedback. I need info. We haven't even received a case officer yet! :wacko: :(

Hey JAYT, Hang in there and get the champagne ready :) Im sitting in the same position and ONLY PRAY that tomorrow brings clarity. I haven't heard anything nor received a CO and my agent cant tell me anything :( - application lodged 18 April - let see how this topic is on fire tomorrow!

Well its the 1st of July in Aus already, maybe a bit later in the day, its still too early for them.

Here's hoping

Trev

• Like 1

Haha Trev. I'm exactly the same tonight. Bought myself a 12 pack black label, sitting back and relaxing. Can't wait to check the other forums tomorrow to see what's happening. And maybe I don't have to cause the 'golden mail' could be in my inbox in the morning... good luck for a speedy grant to all who's been on this thread these past few months

Any news? :whome:

Anyone on this topic going to Perth/WA?

No news yet! :unsure: Going to Victoria / Melbourne.

Edited by JAYT

canberra!

@Gordon28.....I see there has been two grants today on the site you posted the link for. These people must work fast now dammit. They have had months of doing very little work lol by not granting visas.

Checked my immi account. no action since 17 march 2014, don't know if i would see anything if someone was active on my immi account....

Trev

Hey guys....if I must be really honest, I could do with a BIG cup of good news.. Was SO hoping that today was going to be our day but instead they have kept us in suspense for another day anyway here's to tomorrow morning and hopefully the change to our lives we waiting for :)

I second that !!

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Started a new topic with how it happened and for those of you getting yours soon.

:ilikeit:

• Like 4