189's lodged August/September 2015

wallyengles

At least the PCC is correct.

I wonder what would happen if a whole forum started enquiring at DHA about one UBC??? Do you think they'd deliver it then?

At this moment I'm willing to try anything RedPanda! Will see how tomorrow goes.

ps I've uploaded the PCCs aleady :jester:

We should do it RedPanda! LOL

I have already irritated the DHA people enough with my delayed UBC - they will see my name and faint! "Oh nooooooo! Not this one again!" Hahaha :jester:

I gave Odendaal all the contacts that I emailed / called. He he he. BULK emailed them once a day or so, they eventually got so tired of me... :jester: :jester: :jester:

• Like 1

:magic: I think the stress has doubled after reading all the posts, candidates submitting EOI with a 70/75/80! Here I am on 60, submitting soon as an Electrical Engineering Draftperson :blush:

Woke up this morning to PCC finalised :-)

Hopefully it's correct and the wife's is finalised today as well so they can be picked up on Monday.

• Like 1

Duke, if the other applicants are not applying under the same occupation code as you, you can ignore their points. Rather look at the invitation round results on the government website and if possible look at how many visas are still available for your occupation. That should give you an idea of your own chances. You only 'compete' within your occupation group. ;)

Hang in there.

Hope you will receive great news on Monday BIGSHARK did you press the request Complete button?

Ok so husband got the CO letter via email (not sure how that works since I am the main applicant?)

.....And we were asked to submit Form 80 :/

However, for my husband, it was asked that we submit form 80 and the PCC only....does that mean we dodge the UBC ? ?

Edited by Odendaal
  • Like 3

Thanks so much guys! Yea haha. Not a bad club to be in I would say

Uuumm then you are a very very patient person Odendaal

Hi guys, I need some advice...

So we have a VPO and she requested a whole bunch of stuff (you wouldn't believe me if I told you :ph34r: ). However, for my husband, she only requested form 80 and PCC...as some of you know, my husband's UBC is still AWOL. So now do I only submit form 80 and his PCC and not say a thing to the VPO about the outstanding UBC? Or do I tell her that we are still waiting for the UBC even though she did not request it? Sorry if it's a silly question but I really don't want to mess up now.

Also, do we now submit everything to the VPO or do upload onto the portal?

Thanks!

Hi Odendaal

If the VPO didn't request the UBC I would just keep quiet and submit everything they did request.

You have to upload all the requested docs onto your portal and then if all the documents are uploaded you click on the 'request complete' button.

• Like 1

I am thinking of phoning the DIBP if only to 'remind them that I exist!' Our asigned VPO is in Adelaide. Peanuts has provided a number inBrisbane but does aanyone else perhaps have a number in Adelaide?

Hi Granville

Our VPO was also in Adelaide. They all work together so even though my case was with the Adelaide team the Brisbane team was very friendly and had all the info on our case.

Thanks Peanuts. I suppose I have to phone them early hours of the morning? Time difference is about 10 hours?

Thanks Peanuts. So I'll have to submit my relationship proof there as well? On the portal?

And form 80? Submit under "character requirements" on the portal?

• Like 1

Your welcome.

Yes, if they asked for it you should submit it there.

You can submit it via email as well but you will get a long auto response mail back, this is a little piece from that mail:

Providing documents for a skilled migration visa application

We prefer that you attach documents online via ImmiAccount.

Any documents attached to your email have been successfully received and you will not receive further acknowledgement. Please do not mail originals or copies of the same documentation unless you have been specifically asked to do so.

If your application has been allocated to a visa processing team and you are unable to attach documents online, please communicate with that team using the email address provided to you.

• Like 1

Hi Odendaal,

If you don't mind sharing, it would be nice to know what the case officer has asked from you.

Thanks,

Tashy

Hey Tashy.

Well from me: form 80, proof of a geniune relationship with my spouse, proof of my studies and proof of my husband's skills assessment.

Then from my husband: form 80 and PCC.

My areas of confusion: I uploaded both my husband's and my PCC last week, my husband's skills assessment is uploaded and I proved my studies by uploading my skills assessment.

So yea, that aside, I will obviously upload all of these documents regardless of my questions or confusion it's just a schlep haha.

Please Granville let us know how it goes with the calling