189's lodged August/September 2015

wallyengles

Hang in there BobSA, I am sure you will receive your invite before the end of the year. I agree with you though, things are moving at a snails pace for the bean counters, but you know what they say "better late than never".

Good luck, holding thumbs for you.

hi

Can someone please explain to me be results from the different rounds?

This is the results for 23Oct and from 6 Nov

I am trying to figure out how the cut off dates work.

I am applying for cat 2613.

Looking at dates from the 23Oct round, it was 22Oct

Looking at dates from the 6 Nov round, it was 19 May

I lodges EOI on 12 Oct

What does this mean?

post-22140-0-79575200-1447752328_thumb.j

post-22140-0-99692600-1447752342_thumb.j

Do you guys think that during their lunch breaks, the CO's look at all these forums and laugh at how we try and speculate on how things happen at the department? :whome:

I remember somewhere there was an explanation for the visa date of effect. Maybe try doing a search for that Eduan.

I think if you lodged your EOI before that date you could get an invite with correct points, skills category, etc. Don't take my word though :whome:

In other news, our correct PCCs FINALLY arrived :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Finally our CO has all the docs needed. I was seriously starting to lose my mind...

Edited by wallyengles
  • Like 1

Hi Friends,

I've been hanging out at the "Lodged in July" thread but realized I should actually be here.

I lodged on the 17 Aug and am hoping to hear about a grant any day now.

To all those playing (suffering through) the waiting game: keep strong, you are not alone.

• Like 1

MSL we are planning to call them early next week that's if we don't get the grant, the waiting is killing us.

• Like 1

I've just heard from my agent that while Case Officers are being allocated fairly quickly, it seems VISA grants have slowed right down. He can't explain why this is happening (he has VISA applications waiting as far back as June!) but that if all the information is in, there is no reason they won't grant it, you'll just have to wait.

It's not much help I know, but I hope this does not take too much longer!

• Like 1

Ok everyone, I think I am ready (really this time) to "request complete". I am just afraid that she doesn't receive all my documents that I uploaded since she didn't recieve my PCC the first time (even though I uploaded it) SO do you guys think it may be a good idea to just mail my CO and give her a list of what I uploaded just so that she can see whether or not she could see everything I uploaded - am I making sense?

Sorry if I come across as paranoid, it hasn't been smooth sailing lately.

• Like 1

Yes, email her a document list.

• Like 1

Odendaal.....my experience with email in the VPO was not that great. I had a vague reply 40 days after I sent her a mail. The reply did not answer any questions ....It only lamented that they have so many emails to respond to

Oh....I posted in a separate forum...but I am also part of this group....We received our visas this morning! !!!

• Like 3

Awesome! Well she's never replied to me but I'll email her my document checklist anyway just for safe measure.

• Like 1

Hi guys

Anybody have success with an invitation for Friday's round 20th November? Unfortunately we still didn't get an invite.

Just checking, I read TeeTMI said something about maintenance and that the invitations would only be happening a bit later???

I also saw that RedPanda. I wonder if the change of systems isn't also one of the causes of the delay in grants. That possibly coupled with the increased number of applicants.

• Like 1

I feel you Sassyninja, don't know what to say anymore :(

I was really hoping that someone would have good news yesterday. ......I am rooting for you all!!!!!

Did you guys try and phone them yet?

• Like 1

No news. Only 3 months and 16 days since lodging. #justsaying

I'm right behind you Ninja, when you get yours I'll start getting excited!!!

Hang in there, it surely can't be too much longer...

I was really hoping that someone would have good news yesterday. ......I am rooting for you all!!!!!

Did you guys try and phone them yet?

We called yesterday and the guy said he can't give us an indication of when we can expect a grant :(