189's lodged August/September 2015

wallyengles

Wohhoo i just checked our IMMI account and our 189 visas have been granted today.. :ilikeit:

CO was appointed on 2/10 and we submitted our visa applications on 17/8

Hopefully good news for others soon too

• Like 6

@Chips. ...I called them 3 times and they told me the same....I just think that phoning 'reminds' them that you are waiting? Maybe that helps????.......

Well done MerlinZA! !!!!

• Like 1

@ MeRLINZA congratulations awesome news indeed. @ Granville thanx for the heads up will call them again on Monday.

Congrats Merlinza.

I've got a question for people who have made use of agents:

When your VPO was appointed and requested documents, did they also ask for a lot of things which you have already given your agent?

After submitting everything to your agent, when you log on to your immi account, are your uploaded documents there or did your agent only e-mail them to the VPO?

I would really appreciate some feedback.

Edited by Munchkin

You wont believe it!

You will not...

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still shocked.

For others did your elation last about two minutes followed with sadness for what you will be leaving behind??

• Like 4

Oooohhhh my word finally sassyninja congratulations dear dance, cry it was worth the wait.

• Like 1

Congrats Merlin - just saw your post now. :)

Thanks all. (Notice my signature is finally updated hahaha)

Congrats Merlinza.

I've got a question for people who have made use of agents:

When your VPO was appointed and requested documents, did they also ask for a lot of things which you have already given your agent?

After submitting everything to your agent, when you log on to your immi account, are your uploaded documents there or did your agent only e-mail them to the VPO?

I would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks everyone, such a relief the waiting game is over.. was worse than waiting for my Board exam results :stretcher::grads:

Our agent emailed all the doc's to the VPO first but eventually loaded them onto the IMMI account as well (think was last week or so). They only asked for a copy of my UK passport else they had all the docs we'd sent them over the last few months.

Congratulations Sassyninja!!! It's about time!

Also congrats to MerlinZA, you and I submitted our applications on the same day...I'm trying to be cool... B)

• Like 1

Hey SassyNinja, I have to say this but......................... I TOLD YOU SO. WELL DONE ! I am so happy for you! :ilikeit::ilikeit:

I feel enormously sad about everything I'm leaving behind and I will never be happy about that. I think everyone that has received the news of a visa grant has had pangs of sadness. A lot of us feel kind of forced to leave SA. I know I do but I know it's best for my children. There is a huge part of me that wishes things were different in this country and that this drastic measure could be avoided. We all have family, friends, pets and houses that we leaving behind and that sucks! At the same time I am eternally grateful for this opportunity to make a change.

• Like 2

Congrats SassyNinja & MerlinZA!! All the best with the move across to the other side of the Indian Ocean!

• Like 2

Morning everyone

So we got an email stating that we have a Case officer again a different one this time and he/she requested my PCC and husband's which we submitted way back in August when we submitted our application. Am really mad right now hope this won't take another 47 days to get the grant.

Nooooo Chips, that's terrible.

I suggest you send the new VPO your letter from previous VPO and include the e-mail where you sent everything to that VPO. Then tomorrow morning you phone them and ask them what is going on.

I really hope you can sort this out asap.

Keep us posted.

Am juss so tired with this whole process it's really draining Munchkin, we are gonna upload the PCC again today and mayb do as you said. Thanx hey

Thanx everyone, if we don't hear anything by Monday we will call them again.