ACS assessments

Dedrei

ACS number +61292993666 and ask for your assessor.

Do not get a fright if the receptionist pick up the phone on the first ring. Gave me a startle...

Start calling at 24h00 our time. Be ready to deal with some new personalities. Our assessor was serious and sort of short, but she did make it happen in the end. When I called and she said to me, that she was busy with it.

I just stated that I knew we were not suppose to call, but that we had an age deadline... She then promised a date, I then called again on THAT date again.

Hang on there, and let us know how goes??

Stranded

Thinking of you!! :ilikeit:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cramer

• JacquesV

• Stranded

• PieterK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks I will call Monday morning early - Remember I still dont even have an acessor.

At this point I want to lay the delay on my agents doorstep. It is not the first time that I struggled to get them going. Previous time, also did this web-site mentioned to me that it is exceptioanlly long. And that was only to get them to submit to ACS after thay have had all my documentation for quite a while.

It seems that we need to start a strand on this site to state our experiences with our agents - and name them.

I will keep you updated.

...... the many bottle of wines one need for this process. :ilikeit:

Gave me a good chuckle

Sorry for the bitching,,,,,but it's all Cramers fault for opening the can of worms :ilikeit:

Stranded

Sometimes during this process we all need to let some steam off, glad I could help.

Cramer Cramer you kill me :unsure:

Ya, ya we all need to vent every now and again, do agree.

Really hope David gets his Agent and ACS sorted.

David if I may ask exactly when will you be turning 45?

Hi Stranded,

That is begining July but at this rate and no progress for the last three (plus) months makes me worried. I have also hoped to be with a 175 in Australia by September - but that was my original plans when I signed witht he agent and het promised all sorted before May 2009.

Hi All

David how did the follow up with your Agent go?

Frank & Leon anything from your side?

Just for interest sake, we received our letter from ACS for a positive skills assessment, BUT (This is the interesting part)

Guess what our status is on the website still today 10 Feb'09?????

"In Process"

So let that be a lesson, oeps , I do not know what is the lesson. Except maybe, phone if you want the real answer.

Let us know how things are?

Stranded

I'm sitting on day 22 since my status changed to "With Assessor" and the site indicated the "21 days notice period". :unsure: Tomorrow is going to be day 23 and still not letter :unsure: We were hoping to lodge towards the end of this week or at least by my bday (16th).

All things come to those that wait....or so they say :ilikeit:

I am now seriously getting worried...

I have tried to phone the agent for most of their working day Fax number rings... and telephone number indicates that it does not exist.

I have however tried just now (21h30 SA time), not to talk to anyboby but to verify if it rings and lucky the phone rings. Will quickly sleep a bir and phone them again at about 02h00.

My emails are still being opened on that side (setting on "Read Receipt") but nothing else.

Our arrangement was that they already have the full amount for the whole Visa application.

I have not phoned the ACS yet - but should do that before COB there.

Regards and thanks for all the support.

I am now seriously getting worried...

I have tried to phone the agent for most of their working day Fax number rings... and telephone number indicates that it does not exist.

I have however tried just now (21h30 SA time), not to talk to anyboby but to verify if it rings and lucky the phone rings. Will quickly sleep a bir and phone them again at about 02h00.

My emails are still being opened on that side (setting on "Read Receipt") but nothing else.

Our arrangement was that they already have the full amount for the whole Visa application.

I have not phoned the ACS yet - but should do that before COB there.

Regards and thanks for all the support.

Send the agent an email threatening legal action against them if you don't receive a telephonic call from them within the next 24 hours! Put your foot down David!! After all YOU'RE paying for this (non) service....if it can be called that!

Let's see how quickly they jump after that! Take no prisoners!! That's my motto :unsure:

Did manage to get through to the agent's office. The principal did not have too much detail and could olny say that they have tried to get hold of my Case Officer but that he/she was not available - did not even suggest that he will put in an effort and that it should be solved soon. My question is "How can I have a Case Officer if the status is To Be Allocated.

I have just now written to the ACS, asking them what's going on.

Regards

Hi Jacques and Natalie,

I have sent him the email to demand progress or a detailed report of their activities regarding my ACS application.

Thanks for the input

Hi All

David how did the follow up with your Agent go?

Frank & Leon anything from your side?

Just for interest sake, we received our letter from ACS for a positive skills assessment, BUT (This is the interesting part)

Guess what our status is on the website still today 10 Feb'09?????

"In Process"

So let that be a lesson, oeps , I do not know what is the lesson. Except maybe, phone if you want the real answer.

Let us know how things are?

Stranded

Hi Stranded,

Today is exactly 4 weeks, so hopefully my status will change soon. I'll let you know when anything changes on my side.

Hubby's is saying "in process"...so hopefully it says "with assessor" soon!!! (twitch twitch twitch)

Would love to lodge the visa and just get that bit over and done with, my nerves are going to be shot by the end of this all! ;)

Hope they sort things out Dawid!

Hubby's is saying "in process"...so hopefully it says "with assessor" soon!!! (twitch twitch twitch)

Would love to lodge the visa and just get that bit over and done with, my nerves are going to be shot by the end of this all! ;)

Hope they sort things out Dawid!

Hi Michele, Tell Steven it'll be a while still till it changes status. If I remember correctly he lodged 2 weeks back? I'm sure it'll go fine though.

PS...How's he finding his first 2 weeks of studying?

Hi PieterK

Welcome to the "nerves club"

You need some serious Balls :censored: to belong to this club.

Are you doing RPL or straight forward application at ACS?

Stranded

I thought I had to do RPL, but then found out that if I did MCSE I could skip the RPL, so I went that route instead.

Hi Dawid again.

16 weeks today and still "to be allocated".

I have spoken to the agent and I actually feel like the dog now - he claims he is doing his job. That I must wait ant that thre is no use in contacting the ACS.

I have tried an email to ACS early last week but no response.

I have again requested him to contact ACS to get a real status for the agent claims that the status on the internet is not always correct. An Computer System of the Computer association - I really hope that their Computer Systems must function - But on the other hand I hope that there is a problem and the progress in fact further.

The silence of ACS on my email may be because they direct all my emails through the agenct - I am not sure. This is due to the fact that the agent sharply suggester that it does not help me to contact them; either he got their response ot they are also reading this site.

I'll keep you updated - Regards