• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cramer

• JacquesV

• Stranded

• PieterK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I have done Systems Analysis, but ACS have allocated to me 2231-79 (Systems Architect), which is basically an on-flow of Systems Analysis - That is why I am unsure of how they will interprete it. ACS said "Business Architect" of "Systems Architect".

I urgently need your advice.

Should I ask ACS to change? Should I try to expalin with the application for State Sponsorship?

Regards

Well, what a day!

ACS received DH's RPL on 22Dec08 - and it was approved today 12Mar09 :ilikeit:

post-5933-1236852827.jpg

Congrats Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go Party - :magic::magic:

Some advise from an Ex-ACS Sucker, Drink lots of red wine, You deserve it!

Stranded

CONGRATS MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :magic:

All I can say is FLAMING LAMBORGHINI at News Cafe!!!!! One each...it's compulsory :magic:

Eeeek! Hubby's application is complete and the letter is in the mail...oh why can't they give your status to you online???? Feels worse than waiting for varsity exam results! :rolleyes:

Eeeek! Hubby's application is complete and the letter is in the mail...oh why can't they give your status to you online???? Feels worse than waiting for varsity exam results! :ilikeit:

I know that feeling, Holding thumbs for you two

Thanks Cramer, will let you guys know the minute we got the letter. Really can't wait to get the ball rolling now.

So, Thursday will be 9 weeks already, and my ACS Status is still on "In Process" Should I ask my agent to followup?

Yip, what Bitis said. Mine was literally 2 days short of being exactly 3 months.

Edited by PieterK

Woooohooooo! We got it! :ilikeit:

Took 8 weeks from lodging online to getting it in the post. Phew...got MODL so feeling a bit relieved!

Good luck to everyone waiting, hang in there!!!

Took 8 weeks from lodging online to getting it in the post. Phew...got MODL so feeling a bit relieved!

CONGRATS MICHELLE!!!!!!! Tell Steven I say WELL DONE!!!!! :whome: I hope you guys are going to celebrate. If not give us a shout and we can lead you guys down the Flaming Lamborghini path ;-)

COOL BANANAS

CONGRATS MICHELLE!!!!!!! Tell Steven I say WELL DONE!!!!! :ilikeit: I hope you guys are going to celebrate. If not give us a shout and we can lead you guys down the Flaming Lamborghini path ;-)

Lol...must say, the Flaming Lamborghini's are starting to intrigue me. Taking him out for dinner tonight to celebrate. Now we wait I guess. :)

• 2 weeks later...

AT FREAKING LAST, LOL!!!

I logged into my ACS today and my status is now "With assessor". How long does it usually take before we get the letter? They are posting the letter to my agent, which is in AUS.

Coollies :)

Once it's with assessor it goes quickly. They should reach a decision within a day or 2, and then it's just the Oz postal service, so I would guess by early next week your agent should have good news.

Will my status change again once they reach a decision? or do i have to wait for the letter?

thnx

You have to wait for the letter before you know if it's positive or negative (which is such a pain, wish they could just put it with your status!!) I think it'll say that your letter has been posted once they've made their decision, so you'll know it's on the way.

But don't worry, I'm sure the wait is almost over. :-)

Let us know what happens!

Hi Frank & Leon

If you can remember the Big Drama Queen in Jan..That's me...

We had our ACS assesment finilised on 30 Jan. Thye e-mail the response to our Agent, due to the exception in our case. Hubby had B-day on 31 Jan, last day for us to lodge was 30 Jan. So they made their decision on 30 Jan. We received our original letter on Friday, yes this last Friday only.

Our Status still says With assessor!!!!

Holding thumbs

good luck you guys.

Looking forward to seeing your 'positive assessment' post soon! :ilikeit:

Leigh