ACS assessments

Dedrei

Hi All

Our Agent apparently contacted ACS (Last week)

and ACS apparently understand our crisis,

and apparently they would have e-mailed us the results last week.

Nothing as yet, agent not taking our calls, or responding to SMS/e-mails.

If I do not get a hold of our agent by tomorrow, I will have to take the law in my own hands. I do not want to harrass the ACS agent, but, if I have to I will have to.

Thank you all

Stranded

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cramer

• JacquesV

• Stranded

• PieterK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be grasping at straws now, but can't you contact DIAC and get written permission to apply for your visa using your ACS reference number? Then you can send them the result letter once it arrives.

Had a friend that did just that, and in the end his Visa got declined and it was a mess getting it sorted, plus ALOT of penalties $$$$!!

WIll make the phone call tonight and during today will be praying :ilikeit:

Will let you all know how it went.

Stranded

Had a friend that did just that, and in the end his Visa got declined and it was a mess getting it sorted, plus ALOT of penalties $$$$!!

WIll make the phone call tonight and during today will be praying :ilikeit:

Will let you all know how it went.

Stranded

All the best Stranded!!!! We're thinking of you!!

Good luck, Stranded!

I know Biker had to phone them and fight a bit - but they apologised and he got his assessment (positive) from them.

Leigh

Hi all

It is 01h49(SA Time) in the morning and I am awaiting the big news still.

Got a hold of our agent today, he said that he would be calling Sydney tonight, and then he will let us know asap when he knows.

It is now already 10h53 in Sydney and no message from Agent, sent him an SMS at 00h58(SA time) asking Any news?

So I sent an e-mail to our ACS Skills Assessment Officer directly, begging her to assit us.

Should we not receive an e-mail tonight back from her, I will have to take SD_MOA up on his offer to assist us 2morrow.

Please keep on praying for some very good news.

Stranded

(Very tired, nervous, excited, confused :lol: )

OMW Stranded. I am holding thumbs for you. Good luck. And please let us know as soon as you get the good news.

BTW, where in Midrand do you live? We are from Noordwyk and arrived in Darwin 21 November 08.

Hi Biker

Yes, we have the refrence number, but we need to know passed or not AND the ASCO code. Hubby had a complicated application, once they approve the RPL, they will define which area they feel he leans towards. If that makes sense. :)

So we need the ASCO code and "Okay" from them. The Assessor told hubby this morning that she will have it done either Wednesday, but latest Thursday. (Thursday being our last day to lodge)

So 2 more "sleepies", Thanks for all your support ladies and gents!! :blush:

Stranded

Hi Cramer

If Hubby get's his way = Melbourne

If I win the battle = Adelaide

But hubby being the man in the house, I guess we will end in Melbourne.. :blush:

It is a difficult call, between Mara and Bob, they are bothe sooooo convincing! :)

Stranded

Hello Stranded,

Any news yet? Remember you don't need the physical certificate to lodge - just the necessary details.

The Assessor told hubby this morning that she will have it done either Wednesday, but latest Thursday. (Thursday being our last day to lodge)

She will apparently e-mail the details to the agent.

I really hop she will be able to meet her commitment. :blink:

Stranded

Stranded, I hope that all will work out for you.

Also myself - I have some more time before the AGE-Dday but only 3 months more. I have lodged with ACS on 31 October but according to

http://www.saaustraliatimeline.com/PreApplication.aspx

it looks like none of the Ocrober assessments has been touched. I am after 3 months still waiting "to be allocated".

Any-one know what this may mean, or how long does it take after being allocated?

Regards

Hi Cramer

If Hubby get's his way = Melbourne

If I win the battle = Adelaide

But hubby being the man in the house, I guess we will end in Melbourne.. :lol:

It is a difficult call, between Mara and Bob, they are bothe sooooo convincing! :)

Stranded

I have been leaning towards Melbourne myself fortunately my wife likes it to, I dont know what your hubby does in IT but there are a lot more oppurtunities for me in Melbourne or Sydney than Adelaide or Perth,

Who knows maybe we will get to meet up in Melbourne after your ACS is approved (Positive Thinking,Positive Thinking,Positive Thinking)

Edited by Cramer

It's the Stress-Bunny again.

It is now down to 1 sleepy :ilikeit:

Still in the "In Process" status

Will be pulling an all night'er, watching the ACS status from 24h00 till 08h00 tomorrow morning.

And then it will be Joy or the end..

Thank you for all your support so far! Will let ya all know by 2morrow

Happy Thoughts

Stranded

You're in our thoughts and prayers Stranded!!!!

Our status changed to 'Case Finalised' this morning. Now the wait for the letter...WHY can't they just let us know the status online?!?!?!?! AARRRRRGGGGGG We wanna lodge!!!!!

lol... Poor me... Only submitted my ACS Assessment on 15th January and I only received my ACS Login Details this morning, obviously my status is "IN PROCESS" I'm in for a LONG wait.... :ilikeit:

You're in our thoughts and prayers Stranded!!!!

Our status changed to 'Case Finalised' this morning. Now the wait for the letter...WHY can't they just let us know the status online?!?!?!?! AARRRRRGGGGGG We wanna lodge!!!!!

LOL. I had the same thoughts abt mine....why couldn't they friggin scan an email it. Luckily mine was delivered to my agent in Aus and he scanned it, whilst I waited for the original.

Stranded, hang in there....if you think waiting for the ACS is enough, waiting for the CO is another ride.

Cheers,

It's the Stress-Bunny again.

It is now down to 1 sleepy :cry:

Still in the "In Process" status

Will be pulling an all night'er, watching the ACS status from 24h00 till 08h00 tomorrow morning.

And then it will be Joy or the end..

Thank you for all your support so far! Will let ya all know by 2morrow

Happy Thoughts

Stranded

Dear psxkim

"waiting for the CO is another ride." After this stress I refuse to stress ever again in my life. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

I think hubby should do the rest of the process, not let me know until ALL is done. :blink:

I will then pack the house personally myself :whome:

I think that is the best brainwave I had this century. Going to phone hubby quickly, see if he will accept?? :D

Stranded

lol... Poor me... Only submitted my ACS Assessment on 15th January and I only received my ACS Login Details this morning, obviously my status is "IN PROCESS" I'm in for a LONG wait.... :ilikeit:

Hi Frank and Leon,

It does not automatically mean that your ACS will take as long as Stramded's. From what I can understand they applied for a RPL, and these assessments take much longer than the normal skills assessments with qualifiocations. So if yours is not a RPL, it should not take longer than 12 weeks maximum.

Minnie

Hi Frank and Leon,

It does not automatically mean that your ACS will take as long as Stramded's. From what I can understand they applied for a RPL, and these assessments take much longer than the normal skills assessments with qualifiocations. So if yours is not a RPL, it should not take longer than 12 weeks maximum.

Minnie

Mine is 12 weeks to the day! I was hoping I'd be the lucky one and it got wrapped up sooner than that, but then December holidays decided to happen slap bang in the middle of my application :ilikeit:

I really hope it might be quicker than 12 weeks. We were hoping on launching our DIAC application End of Feb, but I guess it will only happen in March then.