Visas Lodged DECEMBER 2016

MvR89

@JonathanR - Correcting that date for you and adding processing days

NAME             VISA APPLICATION DATE           VPO CONTACT                      ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED                        VISA GRANTED

MvR89                 01/12/2016 - SC189                          n/a                                                               n/a                                                      21/12/2016 (Unknown processing days)

JonathanR           02/12/2016 - SC190                    12/12/2016                                                    Medicals                                                 07/02/2017 (58 days from VPO Contact)

MichKen              02/12/2016 - SC489                     12/12/2016                              PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence                            tbc

Chezzy                14/12/2016 - SC190                      13/01/2017                                                   Medicals                                                      tbc

RussellJ              23/12/2016 - SC189                           n/a                                                                n/a                                                    16/01/2017 (Unknown processing days)

Enigma                23/12/2016 - SC190                           n/a                                     PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence, De Facto           tbc

JJDLmoving        28/12/2016 - SC189                    23/01/2017                   PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence, Husband english          tbc

Fantastic news! Congratulations @JonathanR!!! 

All the best to you and your planning further! It must be such a relief...

Looking forward to more positive news in the next coming days! 

"A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action."

• Like 1

Ah @JonathanR You beat me to it. Haha. So chuffed for you. Hope you enjoyed celebrating. Melbourne sure is going to be busy in 2017. 

Thanks Guys

@Husky, no celebration yet unfortunately, I am away from my family in the UK attending my sister's funeral. I will be back next week and then can celebrate the visa. It's still great to think that I can continue forward now knowing my house is sold and my visas are done.

Condolences!
It's always emotionally confusing when two massive things like that happen at the same time. We'll be thinking of you.

Tough time ahead, but at least you know the trajectory of your future path is good, hold onto that.

Condolences @JonathanR.

We had case officer contact this morning.... requesting information that has been provided to our agent... need to find out what's the story, but seems it's how they've uploaded the information, if I check my immiaccount.

On the positive side, at least my theory seems to check out, expected contact around now, between today and next Friday was my quiet expectation.

• Like 2

@JonathanR - Take care mate! All will work out in the end.

Updating the list for contact date, confirmation from @SD_MOA that our initial VPO contact was made 9th Jan 2017.

NAME             VISA APPLICATION DATE           VPO CONTACT                      ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED                        VISA GRANTED

MvR89                 01/12/2016 - SC189                          n/a                                                               n/a                                                      21/12/2016 (Unknown processing days)

JonathanR           02/12/2016 - SC190                    12/12/2016                                                    Medicals                                                 07/02/2017 (58 days from VPO Contact)

MichKen              02/12/2016 - SC489                     12/12/2016                              PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence                            tbc

Chezzy                14/12/2016 - SC190                      13/01/2017                                                   Medicals                                                      tbc

RussellJ              23/12/2016 - SC189                           n/a                                                                n/a                                                    16/01/2017 (Unknown processing days)

Enigma                23/12/2016 - SC190                    09/01/2017                          PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence, De Facto               tbc

JJDLmoving        28/12/2016 - SC189                    23/01/2017                   PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence, Husband english          tbc

So sorry to hear @JonathanR

It must all feel very overwhelming. 

Condolences @JonathanR - Wishing you strength during this difficult time! 

On the other side of the coin - Huge congrats on your grant! Its freaking awesome! Must by very hard to be going through all this! 

Hope to see some other visas come through soon! 

A good and successful week to all! 

Hi Everyone - Anyone here any news yet??? 

WHY IS EVERYONE SO QUITE! This group is currently what gets me through every day! :D

• Like 4

Our waiting was so close to over before our second information request on Friday, but instead of a grant we are back to waiting, and for something so very simple!

So now trying to just forget about it for ANOTHER month.

We clicked on 09 Jan and second contact was 10 Feb.

Hubby and kids passports were uploaded with mine in one file, under my name and so was one of the birth certificates uploaded with mine; so these are the documents they requested.  They were supposed to be uploaded onto their own profiles... silly mistake.  Docs were there just not where they were supposed to be. So may have been a grant if it wasn't for this! Argh, so frustrating!

Button was clicked again on Friday.

8 hours ago, MichKen said:

We clicked on 09 Jan and second contact was 10 Feb.

Hubby and kids passports were uploaded with mine in one file, under my name and so was one of the birth certificates uploaded with mine; so these are the documents they requested.  They were supposed to be uploaded onto their own profiles... silly mistake.  Docs were there just not where they were supposed to be. So may have been a grant if it wasn't for this! Argh, so frustrating!

Button was clicked again on Friday.

Sorry @MichKen . At least it is as simple as that and not something more drastic. I know the wait is painful but you have come this far and nothing will stop you now! #cartwheels

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

@JJDLmoving - I wish I had some news, but we still have not heard back since requesting for our daughter to be added to the application <_< I can't understand what is taking them so long just to do that, so we can proceed with her medical and everything can be completed!.Then, of course, we will have to wait again once that is done... This wait feels like torture, but we need to stay positive!

On a lighter note, our house was sold, managed to do a private sale, and they want to move in mid-April! Everything is happening so quickly, and while we are feeling blessed to have found a buyer so quickly, our visas haven't even been finalized yet, so I'm a bit stressed out, to say the least. Now to get all our house contents sold, as we're not planning to take anything other than our suitcases with us.

17 hours ago, kvh said:

Waiting room blues. I've been told to just chill and don't think about until 3 months after application marked "complete". Eish. 

@kvh - I know that's what I should do, but in reality, it's just not possible at this stage, LOL!

@MichKen - I agree with @RussellJfingers crossed you'll hear back from them sooner than expected!

Image result for positive quotes waiting for something  

Edited by Chezzy
  • Like 3

The one nice part about the time difference is that you can do a final immiaccount check at about 9:00, know that today is not your day and move on with your day.

#thereisalwaysabrightside

• Like 2

*crickets*

Anyone else hear updates of any kind?  I see the Jan/Feb group 189 & 190's are already getting granted as well as the Oct/Nov group (expected).  Seems December is a bad time to lodge?

Cheers

• Like 1

I'm sure we will have some more movement very soon!! They seem very busy approving visas all over.

Personally I'm not expecting further contact before 10/03, even though we will hit the 3 month mark since applying on 02 March.

• Like 1

The world works in mysterious ways... Our VISA's were granted 21 February 2017, received the mail from our agent @SD_MOA this evening at 20:16 on my way home from gym.

Still not really registering it yet.  Will need a day or two to process that we have been provided with this wonderful opportunity / future.

JonathanR           02/12/2016 - SC190                    12/12/2016                                                    Medicals                                                07/02/2017 (38 Business days)

Enigma                23/12/2016 - SC190                    09/01/2017                          PCC, Medicals, Employment Evidence, De Facto          21/02/2017 (32 Business days)

• Like 5

Congratulations @Enigma!!! That is excellent news! I'm sure you must still be in a state of shock and elation all at the same time, and probably didn't sleep all that well last night, lol...

• Like 1

Congrats @Enigma !  Wonderful news!

That's quite freaky though, you had just commented yesterday... LOL! I'm sure you're in better spirits now :) Please send some of those good vibes our way, this waiting is really getting to me :cry:

Finally, some movement in our group again, let's pray for more good news for the rest of us soon! :ilikeit:

• Like 3