PR visa Processing Times

Octavius

Hi,

We are in the same boat - se signature - same lot of us looking for answers... please let us know when anyone from June 07 gets their descision....

Waiting..............waiting.........

Dave and Nicki

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ready2go

• Dedrei

• vlooi

• Almost there

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait to make or see that posting, trust me :ilikeit: it'll be champagne for everyone!

anybody got the update fron aus immi yet? - they don't seem to repond to my emails

Can't wait to see how far the 175 online has moved

Cheers

Jan

anybody got the update fron aus immi yet? - they don't seem to repond to my emails

Can't wait to see how far the 175 online has moved

Cheers

Jan

Ditto! I wait in anticipation of Tuesdays! <_<

I sent a blank e mail - but it is hasn't been updated from the 11th March.

So perhaps they do it later?

As of 18 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as

follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received on

12 March 2008.

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and

acknowledging applications received on 12 March 2008.

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:

All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is

acknowledging offshore applications received on 29 August 2007.

Please note that any delay in acknowledging an application does not affect

the date on which a valid application is recorded as having been received

and does not delay processing of the application.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case

officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, the ASPC

receives a large number of applications and you will not be contacted

immediately.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 18 March 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 13 August 2007 (paper), 4 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas

Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas

Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 5 April 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications

Subclass 495: 17 August 2007

Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487

E-lodged: 1 November 2007

Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

:hug: um, what does this mean then:

"Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 5 April 2007"

Ai toggie!! :hug: Nou vir wat staan hulle al vir 3 weke stil by 1 November 2007 (175 e-lodged)?????

Gaan nou nie meer kyk nie en my lang naweek geniet en ook nie op die forum kyk nie. Sien julle volgende week!!

Howzit

It means they have advanced 3 days in a week, and are still 2 months away from finalizing those of us who lodged in June 2007.

Cheers

Rod

Thanks Rod, that is such sad news ... some more sleepless nights & stressful days ahead then ...

Hi,

Don't be so sad... That is worst case scenario... last week they jumped from the 19 March to 2 April - so 2 weeks in 1 week, now its holidays so no-one is really interested in our problems for a while...... they don't have workers day, freedom day etc.. at the end of the month, so from Tuesday they will be back into work mode... Also, note that they are finished acknowledgements for all before September 07, so hopefully all those people can now concentrate on approving our visas...Well this works for me anyway..

Anyone know someone that applied for 136 visa in May?? Are they approved yet?? That would be a good guideline....??

Dave and Nicki

Any updates, please!!!

The auto response e mail is still the same one they sent out on the 18th March.

So we all float on the same boat... and wait... sigh... :lol:

Hi,

Bad news for all waiting for the 175's to move - it hasn't moved a day!

As of 25 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as

follows:

18 March 2008.

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 17 March 2008.

All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is acknowledging offshore applications received on 29 August 2007.

Please note that any delay in acknowledging an application does not affect the date on which a valid application is recorded as having been received and does not delay processing of the application.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, the ASPC receives a large number of applications and you will not be contacted immediately.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 25 March 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas Subclass 880: 13 August 2007 (paper), 4 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ visas Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 12 April 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487

E-lodged: 1 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 29 September 2007

Hi,

I took a chance and fired off an email this morning to see if the timeline has been updated; and great was my surprise!

As of 1 April 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as

follows:

27 March 2008.

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 26 March 2008.

All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is acknowledging offshore applications received on 30 August 2007.

Please note that any delay in acknowledging an application does not affect the date on which a valid application is recorded as having been received and does not delay processing of the application.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, the ASPC receives a large number of applications and you will not be contacted immediately.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 1 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas Subclass 880: 18 August 2007 (paper), 9 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged) Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ visas Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 2 May 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487

E-lodged: 8 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 29 September 2007

==============

Hang in there - agter os kom ook in die kraal! (How do you translate that? :unsure: )

Edited by DKH

Howzit

This is good news, and nice to know that there is movement over there!

My lodged application on 26 June is looking healthier by the week!

Cheers

Rod

HI,

That means, thatif they progress 2 weeks in every week, anyone from mid June should have a descision by the end of April, but remember that the 25 March they only showed a weeks progress to the 12 April 07. Told you Easter would hold it up a bit.... Lets hope the progress at this pace steadily.......

Hi Dave & Rod

It is great to see 2 week movement on the 136, but when I read this posting today and I noted the paragraph below:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=12284

Finalising Applications

Please note that the information provided above is not about the time it will take to process an application to completion. The time it is expected

to take to process a General Skilled Migration visa application to completion is detailed in the department's service standards. Service standards are specified for applications lodged with complete documentation. Individual cases may take longer than the service standard depending on the completeness and complexity of the case. For further information on service standards see: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...r-you-lodge.htm

So it is only an indication ... I misunderstood that it meant that all apps lodged on/by the said date are being finalised ...

(PS Rod - our receipted date is also 26 June!)

Hi,

My Agent(the one that cannot follow up)says thst is the worst case scenario. If you read the other note it says that if you have overrun the date by 2 weeks, then you should contact them as there may be a problem.

She also said that they have never had a visa app take longer than 9 months, but the september change has caused a delay....

We are now 9 months, 6 days, 4 hours, 27 mins and counting.......

Hope it is worth it when it happens, and remember that none of the June apps have been done yet, so that is good news otherwise if some were done, some not, there could be a problem.....so far so good.....

Sill Waiting......

Dave and Nicki

Hi Dave - nice to see you back online

Our agent advised us from the start that it was a 12 month process which we accepted (as per the DIAC site advice too :blink:), I guess we have just got so excited with so many visas being granted lately that have been submitted after ours and now we are concerned about the delay. I am not so sure why you say that 'none of the June apps' have been done - refer to the timelines page that Dedrei updates - looks like lots of 136 MODL around May/June/July are already granted : http://www.freewebs.com/saaustraliaforum/p...supto310807.htm : just our luck to get in before the August rush and have to be delayed now due to the change.

3 of us with such close timelines in touch with each other is comforting though, and I am most grateful for that. Roll on tomorrow so we can hit the refresh Mail ...

Hi,

Went offline last week for a while - annoyed with the "Why Perth" blog that was posted......thought it was childish and not appropriate.....

Anyway, havent seen that site, going now, but havent heard of June apps being approved.Any around our time???

You can drive yourself mad with this.....off to see that site

Cheers

Dave and Nicki

Sad to see the paper applications still unmoved. Have been on that date for over a month now. :unsure: