Top Posters In This Topic

• FIrabbit

• Olkabolka

• somarie

• Johnny & Rene

wel, scrap my previous posting

Applicant Approved

:D :D

Congrats B)Congrats :whome:Congrats :lol:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:Congrats :ilikeit:

See you at the other side

PS: the funny farm is going to be empty soon!!!!!! :ilikeit:

Congrats to all of you who've been approved!! ;)

That just shows you, it's not a question of "IF" but rather "WHEN"!!!

Oh COOL ... I'm So happy for you! as Rabbit says ... the funny farm will be empty soon. I can't wait to be on the other side...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :ilikeit:

Oh COOL ... I'm So happy for you! as Rabbit says ... the funny farm will be empty soon. I can't wait to be on the other side...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :whome:

Start packing, you will be on your way soon...... :ilikeit:

San

It's wonderful!!!

:ilikeit:

I'm soooo glad for you!!!! It's an amazing feeling. Now you can start with the final arrangements. We received our grant letter today, and it felt amazing seeing our family member's names, and to know it's really true!!

When do you plan on going?

Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif Congrats thumbup.gif

Good for you, looks like they are really pushing the 457's now.

Enjoy the moment, our pasports picked up this morning on their way to VSF

Rene

PS: the funny farm is going to be empty soon!!!!!! :ilikeit:

Congrats to all of you!!!! We're just waiting for our nomination to be approved and then we'll lodge our 457! So, some new members applying for the funny farm!!!! Any other forum members lodging 457's soon or who are still waiting? I don't want to be alone at funny farm!

Ok, so our 457 nomination has been approved today. Just got news from our agent. Our medicals will hopefully be finalised by Friday/Monday and then we can lodge our 457!

Ok, so our 457 nomination has been approved today. Just got news from our agent. Our medicals will hopefully be finalised by Friday/Monday and then we can lodge our 457!

Best of luck to you, and yip - the funny farm is running empty..... :ilikeit:

We received our grant letter yesterday, and will be taking our passports to VFS on Friday. According to them it takes 5 working days to get it into our passports. Hopefully it will be ready sooner. But, we are leaving in 2 1/2 weeks, so it should be more than enough time.

Good luck to all with the final arrangements. It's hectic at our house, still can't believe we will be flying on 21 September, less than 2 weeks. Feels very unreal, but when I clean and scrub, I look at everything and realise we are almost there.

Our container is being packed from the 15 - 18th of September, and every morning I wake up, feeling overwhelmed by everything that still needs to be done. But we are getting there!!

Good luck to everyone, this is really a very busy time!!

Hi

That is very quickly, we're gonna have about 6 weeks.

Believe me, when you open your eye one day, there will be 1 week left. I've stopped working middle of August and has been washing and cleaning and sorting since then, and there is still so much to do. Cannot wait for the packers to start, then my work will be done .... for now!

Hi

That is very quickly, we're gonna have about 6 weeks.

Hi San

Congrats, :ilikeit::ilikeit: I'm really happy for you. Well now i'm still waiting. As soon as I read your post I quickly went to check our status (our lodging dates are very close), I sent up a quick prayer, and checked. "Site temporarily unavailable". Now is that a sign that they're busy typing in approved or just a blink in the system. Hold thumbs.

Hope you've opened the champers! Enjoy. :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Denise

Hallo almal,

Ek moet se die opgewondenheid is nog lank nie verby nie, en dit lyk my omtrent almal wat saam gewag het is geholpe.

Ons het ongelukkig twee graad 10 kinders en met die einde van die jaar so naby het ons besluit om hulle die kans te gee om darem hierdie jaar klaar te maak. Moet se die sponsor was baie hulpvaardig in die opsig en het ingestem daartoe. So ons sal eers einde November begin Desember OZ land binne gaan.

Ons paspoorte is gister weg na VSF so nu tel ons die dae af dat hulle terug is - en hou natuurlik duimvas dat daar nie haak plekke sal wees nie.

Sterkte aan almal se beplanning en die wat wag, die funny farm is n baie lekker wag plekkie vreeslike gawe mense - so byt net vas julle dag sal definitief kom.

Groete

Rene

Hi we lodged our visa on friday 29 August - hopefully it will be approved any day now :unsure:

We are supposed to be flying out thursday 25 September :blink::blink::blink: But I am starting to think that maybe we wont make the flight as we might not have the visa stamped by then. Do you think if I dropped a case of redbull off with VFS it will give them wings? :whome:

Hi we lodged our visa on friday 29 August - hopefully it will be approved any day now :blink:

We are supposed to be flying out thursday 25 September :(:blink::blink: But I am starting to think that maybe we wont make the flight as we might not have the visa stamped by then. Do you think if I dropped a case of redbull off with VFS it will give them wings? :blush:

BEst of luck to you

Edited by FIrabbit