457 Applicants

Our 457 visa have been approved.!!! :rolleyes:

Our timeline is:

2008-08-01 : Job offer

2008-08-12 : Lodge online application

2008-08-22 : Went for x-rays

2008-09-01 : Visa approved

It took about three weeks from the time we have lodged the application. Unbelievable!!!

Congrats :ilikeit::ilikeit:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FIrabbit

• Olkabolka

• somarie

• Johnny & Rene

Our timeline is:

It took about three weeks from the time we have lodged the application. Unbelievable!!!

Baie geluk, ek is sooo bly vir julle! Sterkte met al die reelings.

:ilikeit::ilikeit:

Our timeline is:

Wow, Congrats. Yours is not a timeline, its a speedline.

There's still hope for us.

denise

Dag se

Julle signature se julle wag nog......... :lol:

Ek support die ander wat wag.........................................nee jong die waarheid is ek is $%#@&*^stupid om die signiture (nou raak ek slim check die nuwe woord wat ek geleer het) te verander ek los dit vir die brains in die family dis nou almal behalwe ek.

Baie geluk! Waarheen is julle oppad?

Barcaldine in Queensland. So ±1200km vanaf Brisbane. In die middel van nêrens!!

Dankie!!!

Barcaldine in Queensland. So ±1200km vanaf Brisbane. In die middel van nêrens!!

Dankie!!!

Baie geluk, ek is sooo bly vir julle!!! Nou nog net die laaste voorbereidings!!

Vandag is dit ons beurt!!!

;)

:D

:ilikeit:

15 Dae na ons visa gelodge is!!!

Ek het geskreeu van vreugde en my kinders en man vasgedruk, en nou is ons reg vir vlieg!!!

Vandag is dit ons beurt!!!

;)

:D

15 Dae na ons visa gelodge is!!!

Ek het geskreeu van vreugde en my kinders en man vasgedruk, en nou is ons reg vir vlieg!!!

Congrats man :ilikeit: , geniet die vreugde. Die skok gaan binnekort in skop. :unsure:

Julle gaan Perth toe reg?

Flrabbit

Nee, ons is op pad Brisbane toe. Ons wou Perth toe, maar manlief het werk in Brisbane gekry, en ons planne het verander. En ons is doodgelukkig dat dinge so uitgewerk het.

Hoe vorder die reelings?

Ons pakkers kom die 15e om te pak, en die 21e vlieg ons. Kaartjies geboek en betaal, al 'n week terug, so ons het baie hard gebid dat ons visa gou sal kom.

I'm thinking of you San. When I saw our visa is approved, I thought of you first. Hang in there, it's on the way!

Aaahhh thanks,

I'm a bit emotional this morning, but very very happy for you!

Hang in there, I'm praying for you! Good luck!! I'm looking out for you "We got it" post!

Hopefully soon...

San

Don't be lonely, you've got company. We're also still waiting. I sent an enquiry email to HOC yesterday to check why they haven't acknowledged receipt of our medicals. I absolutely hate that line - "awaiting health requirements", when I know they were delivered on 11 August. They haven't answered my email yet.

We'll wait together.............

Denise :ilikeit:

talk about emotional, congratulations Olk...but I feel so helpless that nothing can be done to get a visa accept have faith.

San believe me, you don't have half the problems we have. ours 457 they are waiting for documents from Pretoria since 18 Aug and if I could just find out WHAT they want maybe I could get it, but there is NO movement because of this. it's been 55 days since we applied and I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. At least chatting on the forum we realise we are not alone...

To Just fine and San

We were there too. That uncertainty, will it happen and all the what if's?. Well, hang in there.

You are in ours prayers

Have a good day :)

Rabbit

Hopefully soon...

Hi

Don't worry, you only lodged 5 days ago? They took 9 days after we lodged to add our medicals.

We're still waiting for our sponsor to be approved. So until that is done, nothing further will happen...

Just Fine

Oh I hope you will get your visa soon, you're waiting even longer than what I am...

So we're only 3 left?

THANK YOU Rabbit & San.... and yup seems we're only 3 left for now?

I'm also still waiting guys. I applied on 25 July. Medicals were sent on 27 August.

So I sit and wait for that approval. In the mean time to keep busy we are trying to get all my husbands documents ready so he can apply to Teaching Australia.

I'm also waiting for approval from ACS. Sent docs out on 18 August. Good luck to all of you.

I'm also still waiting guys. I applied on 25 July. Medicals were sent on 27 August.

So I sit and wait for that approval. In the mean time to keep busy we are trying to get all my husbands documents ready so he can apply to Teaching Australia.

I'm also waiting for approval from ACS. Sent docs out on 18 August. Good luck to all of you.

Good luck to you