457 Applicants

Hi there

For all the 457 applicants, has anyone seen movement since 1st July?

I see that the GSM's are starting to be granted and are keeping a thread going on that, could I please ask the 457's to do the same, I don't think I can bear to do a " check the process of your application" today and see that nothing has happened since June 19th, I know my hold up is meds, HSA has had them for 2 weeks tomorrow and still not put them on the departments site :ph34r:

Please everyone, let me know what is happening with your 457, we can " wait impatiently" together.

Andrea L

Hi.

Our 457 was granted last week tuesday. There had also been a delay with ours. There had been a duplication on our application apparently, and the medicals had been attached to the wrong ( dormant )

application. I must say, they cleared up the problem very quickly and granted the visa straight away.

Best check up on it, and get it sorted.

All the best...

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FIrabbit

• Olkabolka

• somarie

• Johnny & Rene

Hi

Anyone had any news yet? Still no movement on our side, not even confirmation that medicals were received. And medicals have been delivered in Sydney more than 2 weeks ago.

We applied 10 July, apparently they're waiting for a document from Pretoria. so who knows, not easy this waiting for your new future.

We applied 10 July, apparently they're waiting for a document from Pretoria. so who knows, not easy this waiting for your new future.

Are u sure that you are "Just fine" I'm glad that you are, because I'm busy going FREAKING NUTS :ilikeit:

Hang in there

EISH!!!!!EISH!!!!!!!#&^*@(*)^$#@^&*Tuesday and nothing I feel you rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja, ne..............nog niks nie. They coming to take us away aha, aha, they coming to take us away to the funny farm. F%$%#T :ilikeit:

Agent gave us the ....wait for it ........

wrong!!!!!

TRN number!!! I was not happy!!!

Our medicals were finalised 14 August, but no movement since 19/08 when the nomination was approved.

Never mind the telephone number, got it, however they are only open from 9-1 on a Wednesday! So nothing will happen today, so if you're like me checking just before 11 to see if they did something, it's not gonna happen

Their office hours are

9-4 every day

Wednesdays 9-1

F$##$%^&F@#$%^F@#$%$%^^I AM NUTS...........I AM NUTS.......F@#$!@#

Good day Sir & Mam, this is your room. Dinner is at 6 and lights out will be at 8pm SHARP. Here's your medication...........Drink it......i'm waiting.........TAKE IT DAMMIT.............Now that wasn't that hard. See you in the morning..............Screeching door noise, SLAM!!!! as the door gets shut and locked.......... :)

Think I was Just Fine when we started application, but now dunno so much. Hopefully I will turn out to be 'just fine'

FLrabbit....of all the things you've lost....I think it may be your mind you'll miss the most

FLrabbit....of all the things you've lost....I think it may be your mind you'll miss the most

Maybe one day we will meet up again............. <_<

Oh I sent an email to our CO and the automated reply had the following in:

Applications for 457 sponsorship/nomination and visa applications are

currently taking around 3 months

to action. We are working hard to reduce this processing time and

appreciate your patience.

YES I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS............................................................................

.................................................................................

..........................................HA.HA......

................HA HA HA........................457 APPROVED APPROVED..........................................CANBERRA MOET NOU NET KOES WANT HIER KOM N DING....................NOU WILL EK NET PAK EN F@$ $FF JULLE VERSTAAN NIE EK IS OP DIE OOMBLIK HIPER AKTIEF EN RADIO AKTIEF SE BAAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day Sir & Mam, this is your room. Dinner is at 6 and lights out will be at 8pm SHARP. Here's your medication...........Drink it......i'm waiting.........TAKE IT DAMMIT.............Now that wasn't that hard. See you in the morning..............Screeching door noise, SLAM!!!! as the door gets shut and locked.......... ;)

Where do i check in?

well you're at the right place, we're all a little coo-cooo in this thread,

Johnny & Rene - like I said in your other thread congrats!!! Would you mind putting your timeline down in here?

Johnny en Rene

Baie, baie, baie, baie geluk. Ek is so bly vir julle!!!

;)

:ilikeit:

:unsure:

:angry:

:ilikeit:

Het vanoggend ons agent gebel. Sy het ons CO gebel, en vlg hulle is daar 'n oponthoud met ons medies, maar die Health Operations het terug gemail dat hulle al die 14/08 ons medies gefinaliseer het. Die CO sou kyk wat sy kon uitvind, en hopelik nog vandag terugkom met 'n antwoord oor die vordering. Ons wag in spanning!!!

YES I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS............................................................................

................................................................................

..........................................HA.HA......

................HA HA HA........................457 APPROVED APPROVED..........................................CANBERRA MOET NOU NET KOES WANT HIER KOM N DING....................NOU WILL EK NET PAK EN F@$ $FF JULLE VERSTAAN NIE EK IS OP DIE OOMBLIK HIPER AKTIEF EN RADIO AKTIEF SE BAAS!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

Nou is daar 'n kamer oop by die NUT HOUSE vir iemand anders wat wag..............

Sterkte en onthou om dit te geniet!!!!!!!!!!