• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FIrabbit

• Olkabolka

• somarie

• Johnny & Rene

Goodday to you all.

We are the proud owners of a sparkling brand new 457 Visa :ilikeit:

May the Love of the Great Lord be with all of you that are still waiting. There is a light on the end of the tunnel.

Lots of good hope

Rabbit & friends

Goodday to you all.

May the Love of the Great Lord be with all of you that are still waiting. There is a light on the end of the tunnel.

Lots of good hope

Rabbit & friends

I am soooooo!!! glad for your family!!! How long did you wait? I'm sure you are going to party the whole weekend!!

:lol::lol:;)

Hi San

How long did it take for your medicals to be finalised from the date they were delivered. We did ours on 5 Aug and they were delivered in Auz 11 Aug. Our status still says - Medicals Required??????

I would love to send an email to someone saying, They're there, just check???? It would be helpful to know how long you waited.

Thanks

Denise

Hi Denise

We sent our meds before hand, they got delivered 1 July'ish and we lodged 4 August, they took 9 days to put our medicals on our applications, but since then - nothing

Thanks San

Our meds were also sent first (18 days ago), our 457 was lodged on 22 Aug (7 days ago), and they haven't even acknowledged the medicals. All I want them to say 'got them' - they can approve afterwards.

Excuse my impatience, but when God handed out patience, I skipped the queue.

Thanks, am counting to 9 days now.

Denise

San

We're going to Perth, the house is sold, only the cars to sell. We're hoping to be there early November. My hubby had written into his new job contract that he'll only resign here once the visa is in his passport. So, then he needs to give a months notice. I was hoping that by some miracle it would be in by today (don't suppose they work weekends) so he could resign on Monday and the we'd be there Oct.

Where are you off to.

Denise

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :lol: :lol: ;):ilikeit: :ilikeit:

I am so glad you got the visa before the people at the funny farm got to you :lol:

Sounds like you're writing my story...

We're also going to Perth, but hubby can luckily also give notice on the 15th, so if nothing by Monday morning I'll be hoping for middle October...

Hope the new week brings more luck for us. Monday it will be 2 weeks after lodging our application, medicals have been finalised on 14/08.

Hope the new week brings more luck for us. Monday it will be 2 weeks after lodging our application, medicals have been finalised on 14/08.

They only attached our medicals to our application 9 days after lodging, we're almost waiting a month now... hopefully next week...

Rabbit & friends

:ilikeit::ilikeit: Fantastic news, hopfully we are all close behind. :ilikeit::lol:

Edited by Just Fine

Morning everyone.

Here's our timeline:

16/7 - Job Offer

24/7 - Lodged

8/8 - Meds Finalised

29/8 - 457 Approved

O-ja, we are going to Perth. We must hook-up when we are all in Perth.

Have a nice Spring day and may all your prayers come true this week.

Best regards

Rabbit :rolleyes:

Our 457 visa have been approved.!!! :rolleyes:

Our timeline is:

2008-08-01 : Job offer

2008-08-12 : Lodge online application

2008-08-22 : Went for x-rays

2008-09-01 : Visa approved

It took about three weeks from the time we have lodged the application. Unbelievable!!!