189/190's Lodged October 2015

Ramses

1 hour ago, TracyAnne said:

Thank You @RedPanda!!

Are there any families on here that can assist me with my question? We do not have the funds to travel back and forth to Oz and we certainly don't want to wait 5 more years to leave, so we would like to plan to leave as soon as we hear back regarding our Visa's. We are considering sending hubby first to get settled and then myself and the kids will join him, is this possible provided we have all entered the country before our entry date lapses?

It's very possible Tracey, we have friends who did that last month husband went beginning of November and got work and accommodation then wife and kids flew on Monday. As long as the main applicant enters 1st and you guys enters before the date written in your grant letters you will be fine.

21 hours ago, TracyAnne said:

What did you pay Nevetec to do your PCC's if you don't mind my asking? I went straight to the CRC to deliver mine. Kept checking their site to see when they would be ready and collected them a week before I was notified that they were ready for collection.

Hi TraceyAnne,

Firstly all the best with your visa application!! As CyberJoe said I'm sure you will get a direct visa grant in the very near future as all your visa requirements are in order. To answer your above question, the reason why I paid Nevetec is because I live in Cape Town and I thought it would be easier to apply through an agent. For R250, it was definitely worth it!! It was nice knowing there was someone you could call to follow up on your application. I think I would've gone nuts if I had to call the CRC call centre myself and have to deal with some rude person on the other end. I received my PCC after 1 month as stated by Nevetec.

Thanks @Ramses:)

So this morning we were assigned a VPO, is this a good or a bad thing?

we have to submit form 80 for both my husband and I as well as employment references, contracts, pay slips, tax returns etc.

Did anybody else have to do this? 

On 03/12/2015, 01:05:43, TracyAnne said:

We were also asked to submit form 80 both hubby and me,if you claimed points for work experience they will ask for pay slips tax returns and all the stuff you mentioned. Good luck with filling form 80 it's a pain.

9 hours ago, TracyAnne said:

Thanks @Ramses:)

So this morning we were assigned a VPO, is this a good or a bad thing?

we have to submit form 80 for both my husband and I as well as employment references, contracts, pay slips, tax returns etc.

Did anybody else have to do this? 

Yes we had to! 

On ‎2015‎/‎12‎/‎04‎ ‎4‎:‎39‎:‎56‎, Belinda01 said:

Yes we had to! 

Thanks @Belinda01

When you submitted payslips, did you just submit the latest one from each employer or did you submit multiple payslips per employer.

We are also submitting all our tax info (IRP5's and returns since the start of employment) - is this correct?

7 hours ago, TracyAnne said:

Thanks @Belinda01

When you submitted payslips, did you just submit the latest one from each employer or did you submit multiple payslips per employer.

We are also submitting all our tax info (IRP5's and returns since the start of employment) - is this correct?

we submitted as many as we could. all tax documents for the last couple years to.

I am getting really ticked off now. 30 days after CO has been assigned and still no answer on our so called decision ready application!!!! any one else waited so long after a Co or VPO has been assigned?

@Belinda01

You should give them at least 28 days after submitting your last document and then you can give them a call to follow up.  Unfortunately everybody seems to have different timelines. Some people wait a month and then there are others who wait a really long time for their grant.  I know some people on this forum who submitted in July and are still waiting.

I think the most frustrating thing is that we have know clear understanding of how they work or select cases and why some people get their grants quickly while others wait really long.

We personally waited almost two months after being allocated a VPO.  Good luck!! 

I hope you get your grant really soon.  Just keep the faith and know that it is coming. The relief when you finally get that golden ticket is absolutely worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Any further update Eduan, Belinda, Chips, Sweepea, Pink & TraceyAnne, CyberJoe?? Still waiting for my visa grant patiently, very difficult though...

14 minutes ago, Ramses said:

Hi All,

Any further update Eduan, Belinda, Chips, Sweepea, Pink & TraceyAnne, CyberJoe?? Still waiting for my visa grant patiently, very difficult though...

Nothing on our side, I'm remaining positive. They said the standard processing time for the 189 is 3 months. So I'm only banking on the 29th Jan.

When do their office close for the holidays?

I've heard that the Aussie's are very selective and if there is someone they want with scarce skills they will process their application before all others....

I have heard that they are closing on the 25th, 28th, 29th and 1st and also that during these holidays till the 4th of January they will be short staffed.

Hi Guys

My PCC took an eternity to come, finally after contacting Nevtec I received it on 15 Dec. and my agent uploaded it on 17 Dec. 

Now the wait officially begins. I pray all goes well.

My PCC did not have my maiden surname on so I pray that doesn't become an issue. 

Anyhoo hopefully they will start confirming our Visas soon.

I will keep us ALL in Prayer. Remember God's timing is Perfect. We only see that somewhere down the line.

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Belinda01 said:

Case officer asked for form

80 for me now. So sick and tired. CO asked for documents 9 Nov and then we waited till 17 Dec and now he asks for more doc. Hope I dont have to wait another month.

We are in the same situation Belinda of case officers, hope they come back to your case soon was told she will only come back in January :(

9 hours ago, Belinda01 said:

Case officer asked for form

80 for me now. So sick and tired. CO asked for documents 9 Nov and then we waited till 17 Dec and now he asks for more doc. Hope I dont have to wait another month.

Why didn't they ask you for the form 80 the first time round?

@TracyAnne I will hold thumbs that you hear something way before that date in January...I lodged on 28/10/2015 and so my 90 days would be 28/01/2016...but I think I will be declared mentally insane if I have to wait for a visa grant til then...I never thought this last waiting period would be this nerve wrecking!!! Aaaaarrrghhhh!!

@Belinda01 Sorry to hear about the extra documents requested!! I find it strange though that they asked for Form 80 second time around. I'm sure its just a formality though...at least they are busy with your application, so you should get the visa grant very, very soon!! So enjoy your last WINTER in Canada....your last white Christmas....

@Pink Glad to hear that all your documents are finally in order. Welcome to the FINAL WAITING PERIOD Club. Its so nerve wrecking as you can't do anything but wait. So hang in there. But I totally agree God's timing is perfect....we will all think back and realize this soon

@Chips Hang in there!! Everything will work out for the best in the end!!

• Like 2

Hang in there peeps. I lodged EOI 10 Oct, have not even received an invite to apply yet. I decided to relax about it, will chase it again in the new year. I have been checking mail @4h every morning for the last 2 months ? . As Pink said, God's timing is perfect so it will happen at the right time. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eduan said:

Hang in there peeps. I lodged EOI 10 Oct, have not even received an invite to apply yet. I decided to relax about it, will chase it again in the new year. I have been checking mail @4h every morning for the last 2 months ? . As Pink said, God's timing is perfect so it will happen at the right time. 

? I log in every night at 12:00 our time because it's 8am there......and then I check every hour, sometimes more. It's flippen ridiculous, and addictive.....seriously the waiting game is enough to drive anyone insane LOL!!!!!!

We will all get there soon enough ??

• Like 2

Sorry TracyAnne you just made my evening :D:D 

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Everyone! 

Just want to share my excitement.....Visas Granted!!!!!!

I will keep those who are still waiting in prayer! 

Thanks for ALL the support and advice guys!

Much Love Pink

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Pink said:

Good morning Everyone! 

Just want to share my excitement.....Visas Granted!!!!!!

I will keep those who are still waiting in prayer! 

Thanks for ALL the support and advice guys!

Much Love Pink

Congratulations @Pink!!

That is fantastic news and such a great way to start the new year. How exciting! I'm so glad to see that there is some movement, I was starting to get worried that it had got so quiet on here....we're still waiting patiently ?

Good Luck with all your preparations and planning and God Bless!!!

• Like 1

Thanks TashyL and TracyAnne

Everything still feels so surreal. I'm overwhelmed with emotion!

Thank God for answer to prayer?

Congratulations Pink fantastic  news :congratulations:  when did you lodge for application and when was it allocated? 

Edited by Chips
  • Like 1