PR visa Processing Times

Octavius

G.Shaw

You should be hearing soon. I know someone on the forum got theirs and they applied on the 01.12.07. Looks like they are starting to get to the Dec online applicants.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ready2go

• Dedrei

• vlooi

• Almost there

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Movement is better than no movement. Theyve all moved a little - thank goodness.

We have SA passports, took about 9 months for our PR.

TheB's, Red have you guys heard anything ?

Hi all,

My hubbie called our agent today and he gave us the bad news that SA is on the high risk country list with regards to visa's. He said that due to the huge amount of fraud with regards to trade assessments etc, criteria checking from SA is taking longer and thus the whole process is delaying the granting of visas from SA.

We applied in Feb and he told us not to expect anything prior to Feb/March 09.

We are really miffed as we were hoping for an answer by yr end coz we have already sold our home!!!

Anyway just thought I would share this with you guys. I have not been around much lately coz to be honest I am a bit sick of checking this thread and seeing little movement.

One positive is that we are letting our little 3 yr old watch High Five on channel 300 every morning at 6:30. Cannot wait to get to Melbourne to hopefully take her to see them live. Thats if we get there before they retire!!!! :)

Cheers

:)

Hi Nix

Sorry to contradict you, but it is clearly stated on the Immi site that SA is a high risk country. And that is why our visas take so much longer than the UK visas. Sad, but true! WHile they are grouped into regions, they are also grouped into high and low risk. High risk countries can take 15 months for a PR visa, while low risk countries are usually finalised inabout 6-8 months.

Thanks for the revert.....I guess that after almost 13 months of waiting, I should have guessed that our SA passport was something different. I am just finding it so hard.....

Hopefully not too much longer......

Nix

TheB's - Have you heard anything yet? :(

Nope :(

Sent an e-mail query and to date just a generic response - to add to the fun the job we had lined up is now uncertain too. :(

I have put the following on a new seperate topic as well, but thought maybe all you people that are just as obsessed as I am about the processing times would appreciate these graphs:

This waiting game is very depressing to me… :( and since I have my own business, I understand the importance of graphs and numbers. So – as if I have a lot of time to waste – I created graphs to show how terrible the waiting for the visa is!

The first graph shows the processing times (movement) of the visas according to the weekly e-mails received from DIAC.

I only made the graph for certain visas (the ones I am interested in) and it is for off-shore visas.

I have categorized the visas into 3 main groups. Light blue line is for the pre-Sept visas. The red line is for the paper applications after 1 Sep for 175/176/475 and so on. The blue line is for online applications after 1 Sep for 175/176/475 and so on.

The dates in the horizontal axis (bottom line) are the dates of the e-mails we received.

The dates in the vertical axis (left line), are the dates, according to the e-mails, they are busy processing visas for.

You will see this graph shows that the visas after 1 September were processed quickly in the beginning, then it had almost a flat line! Just to show how slowly they’ve processed: On 4 March the DIAC said they are processing online 175/176 visas for 1 November 2007. On 16 September (yesterday) they said they are processing on 28 November. Thus giving us 28 days movement in 6½ months! Ouch – it’s sloooooowwww! :huh:

At least the pre-September visas are steadily climbing!

post-8820-1221660333.jpg

The next graph just shows how quick the British passport holders are getting their visas! The blue flat line is the processing according to the DIAC’s e-mails. The red line is showing when British passport holders were assigned visas! Not fair!!! :thumbdown: The source for the British passport visas are the britishexpats website.

post-8820-1221660396.jpg

The last graph is a personal estimate for myself! We applied on 21 January 2008 online for 175. Now, in their last e-mail, the movement for 175 online was 5 days from the previous week. Let’s say their movement remains 5 days for every week from now on, then we should get our visa on 2 December 2008.

post-8820-1221660424.jpg

Hope you find this useful - but I must admin, it only made me more depressed! :whome:

Thanks for this! As you say, very interesting and...very depressing. I also feel the rate the British visas are being processed is so unfair in comparison to the SA visas. I've seen a few JUNE 2008 British applicants getting their visas this week!

We've applied two days before you, so we will be watching you and don't you dare getting a CO or visa before us!! ;)

Fortunuately we are leaving for holiday this Friday, which means I will be away from a PC with internet which will just be a good thing for my mental health. And I sooooooooooooo want to believe by the time we get back which is nearly mid October, there will be granted visas splashed over the screens! :whome:

If not.... :huh::thumbdown::(:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi vlooi!

I saw on the British website you are going on holiday - so let's hope their trend becomes true! They jokily claim on the British website that if you go on holiday, you get your visa during your holiday! I would really not mind you getting your visa while you are on holiday - that will mean our visa will be granted before end of October :rolleyes::ilikeit:

ENJOY Your holiday!!

Hi vlooi!

I saw on the British website you are going on holiday - so let's hope their trend becomes true! They jokily claim on the British website that if you go on holiday, you get your visa during your holiday! I would really not mind you getting your visa while you are on holiday - that will mean our visa will be granted before end of October :rolleyes::ilikeit:

ENJOY Your holiday!!

Are you stalking me?? ;):D

Yes, I really hope that happens! Well, believe me, whenever I get the chance while on holiday, I dont think I will be able to resist having a quick peep for just in case...and then I will have to splash it all over the screens especially because you know it gives other people after you so much hope. :D But I will try not to peep as it really gets me down to see no movement and I want to focus on my holiday and not on my visa! I know of somebody receiving PR who applied on the 6th of December, but have not heard of any SA applicants with SA passports being granted after this date. :(

Your prediction of 2 December is based on the fact that they DO move 5 days every week...and that is not a given hey? :(

On a positive note, it seems as though up to now SA processing is just about 2-3 weeks ahead of the official date given, so lets hope for end of October to November.

Hello all!!!!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I'm adding this to update all (so they can check their own timelines) but also to share:

WE HAVE A CO!!!!

Applied online 17/12/2007, MODL, 175

Hope you guys hear soon!!!!

Legalbuff, thats excellent news. Congrats.

Cant say I know what that feels like as I was never informed that I had one. She was the silent type - saw her name on my grant letter ! Will always feel indebted to her !!

Have a good day !!!

Are you stalking me?? ;):D

No - just extremely obsessed with visa grant dates :ilikeit::holy::lol:

I've realised yesterday there is nothing more for me to look at on the British website, because almost all of them have their visas! Now I have a new theory: They are busy giving the Brits visas that already applied in June, that means there are only the July, August and September applicants left. Yes, let all the British passport holders get their visas quickly, then there will be more COs free to work on ours! And it seems to me those specific COs work quite quickly!

Aaaaagh - we want our visa!!

Hello all!!!!

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I'm adding this to update all (so they can check their own timelines) but also to share:

WE HAVE A CO!!!!

Applied online 17/12/2007, MODL, 175

Hope you guys hear soon!!!!

Congrats

this is starting to show the same pattern as for a pregnancy (9 months) I sure hope so since we lodged the 14th january!

Congrats

this is starting to show the same pattern as for a pregnancy (9 months) I sure hope so since we lodged the 14th january!

Just hope the birth is less painfull. Would not mind a very very premature visa in this case.

Now I have a new theory: They are busy giving the Brits visas that already applied in June, that means there are only the July, August and September applicants left. Yes, let all the British passport holders get their visas quickly, then there will be more COs free to work on ours! And it seems to me those specific COs work quite quickly!

Ever the optimist ???

No - just extremely obsessed with visa grant dates :hug::holy::lol:

This reminds me of the time we too were obsessed with the visa processing times, allocation of Case Officers and visa grant dates... Although this is hard to know, it takes time, being in a 'lower' region, they just a bit more cautious. Don't worry, you will hear something soon.

This forum was really a life line at that time...

Hang in there! I hope you all here the news you want to hear shortly..

Hang in there!

Thanks Johnsons, but unfortunately the first thing that came to my mind was the little man from the hangman game.. hanging in there :lol: :lol: Luckily we have a wine-tasting tonight, so I'm going to drown my sorrows... :ilikeit::holy:

I wonder if it will help if I send the following picture to the DIAC - then maybe they will understand how we feel:

post-8820-1222091028.jpg

Only one night till we can see how they progressed :ilikeit: or stood still :angry: with our visas!

See latest processing times below - the paper based 175 and 176 applications seem to have moved quite a bit (13th November 2007), and there has been some progress on 175 and 176 online applications (3rd December 2007) - hope this keeps up (and hope the dates are correct). Good luck everyone still waiting (and those that have been waiting longest):

This is an automated e-mail response providing information about skilled migration applications being processed in both the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) and the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre (BSPC).

If you send documents or an enquiry to this mailbox you must resend your email to the correct departmental email address.

If your application has been allocated to a case officer you will have been provided with specific contact information.

If your application has not yet been allocated to a case officer or you are not sure where to direct your enquiry then please refer to the department's website for information on contacting the processing centre responsible for your application.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enqui...ofessionals.htm

Information about skilled migration and General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas is available from the department's website.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...ation/index.htm

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ABOUT BRISBANE SKILLED PROCESSING CENTRE

From 1 July 2008 certain General Skilled Migration applications are now being processed in Brisbane.

The Brisbane office will now process the following General Skilled Migration visa applications that have been lodged electronically for Onshore applicants:

Class VB and VC.

Subclass 885, 886 and 487 applications lodged on or after 1 December 2007

Subclass 485 applications lodged on or after 1 March 2008

Subclass 887 applications lodged on or after 1 July 2008

For applications where paper documents have been sent in, the files are currently in the process of being transferred from Adelaide to Brisbane as quickly as possible. This will take some time to complete and allocation to case officers may be delayed however your patience is appreciated while this is being undertaken. Processing information is now available; it will be included in this email below.

Applicants are encouraged to provide their documents for these subclasses electronically by attaching them to their evisa application however if you experience difficulties with this method, you may email your scanned documents to the following address: brisbane.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au (Please include your name, date of birth and TRN number in the subject heading of your email to assist us in identifying which application your documents need to be matched to).

Any paper documents received in Adelaide for these applications will be couriered to Brisbane for processing. Please do not also send paper copies of any documents forwarded electronically. These are not required unless they are requested by your case officer.

Please note that dedicated phone and email enquiry systems are still in the process of being established and we will advise as soon as these facilities are available.

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by Brisbane for the week of 22 September 2008

Subclasses: 885, 886 and 487

E-lodged: 31 December 2007

(note if paper documents have been sent in allocation to a case officer may be delayed due to file administration procedures).

Subclasses: 887 and 485

These subclasses are yet to be allocated.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ABOUT ADELAIDE SKILLED PROCESSING CENTRE

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) is responsible for processing the following applications

Offshore applications – all paper based and electronically lodged applications

Onshore applications – all paper based applications

Onshore applications - electronically lodged applications received before 1 July 2008.

ASPC ADELAIDE UPDATES AND PROCESSING INFORMATION

Communicating with ASPC

Information on making telephone or email enquiries to ASPC is located at :

This system has been established to provide consistent and efficient responses to email enquiries and you are requested not to send enquiries to individual departmental officers regarding an application unless specifically requested to do so.

Please note that the departmental officers who email out the acknowledgement letters are not able to respond to enquiries sent to their individual email addresses.

RECEIPTING AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is currently receipting new applications within service standards. Once an application has been receipted it undergoes validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with client information and a receipt will be sent. If an application is determined to be invalid documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application charge arranged.

As of 22 September 2008 the ASPC Administration Section is processing applications as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging paper based applications received on 8 September 2008.

Offshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 8 September 2008.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, as GSM Adelaide receives a large number of applications and you will not be contacted immediately.

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 22 September 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 08 July 2007

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclasses: 175 and 176

E-lodged: 03 December 2007

Paper lodged: 13 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF Subclasses: 475, and 476

E-lodged: 25 November 2007

Paper lodged: 27 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB Subclasses: 885, 886, and 887

E-lodged: Now processed by the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre. All cases processed in Adelaide have been allocated.

Paper lodged: 14 March 2008

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only

E-lodged: 29 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008 only)

Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 26 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008 only)

Paper lodged: 14 January 2008

If a visa application was made more than two weeks before the relevant date shown above and you have not been contacted by a case officer please contact GSM Adelaide from the web page http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enqui...ofessionals.htm

PROVIDING EVIDENCE OF COMMENCING HEALTH, CHARACTER AND IELTS REQUIREMENTS

Applicants requested to provide health, character, or IELTS testing results to support their application do not need to provide copies of receipts unless specifically asked to do so; however, you do need to advise this office:

1. The examination dates for medical checks;

2. The police clearances applied for and the date the application was made;

3. The details of any IELTS test/s booked including test dates and the name and location of the test centre.

Provided that you do this before the due date in any request letter fromthe department you do not need to request an extension of time if you are waiting to receive police clearances or IELTS results.

Finalising Applications

Please note that the information provided above is not about the time it will take to process an application to completion. The time it is expected to take to process a General Skilled Migration visa application to completion is detailed in the department's service standards. Service standards are specified for applications lodged with complete documentation. Individual cases may take longer than the service standard depending on the completeness and complexity of the case. For further information on service standards see:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...r-you-lodge.htm

VISA APPLICATION CHARGE INCREASES

Visa application charges have increased with effect from 1 July 2008. The new charges apply to visa applications received by the department on or after this date. For information on the new charges please refer to Form 990i which is available from the department’s website.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/

Capital Investment – This advice remains current as at 11 July 2008

As of 3 December 2007 all State/Territory Treasury Corporations who were gazetted to accept designated securities have withdrawn this facility. Consequently it is no longer possible to lodge a deposit with any of the State/Territory Treasury Corporations in order to claim bonus points.

The department is investigating the implications this will have on affected applications and as soon as any further information comes to hand relating to this matter applicants will be contacted directly by their case officer. Applicants not yet allocated a case officer can continue to check this email for updates and information will be added to the department’s website when available.

Telephone + 61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia) 1300 364 613 (within

Australia)

Facsimile + 61 (0) 8 8237 6629 · Website: www.immi.gov.au

Webmail: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enqui...ofessionals.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice: If you have received this email by mistake, please advise the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email, including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally privileged and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See: http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

Edited by Nazba

The 175 paper-based priority date has progressed by 35 days since last week. That is a HUGE advance .... :ph34r::P:blink:

Maybe due to the letter of complaint to the Minister ??? :lol:

At this rate, We'll have a CO within 2 weeks! Time to book those meds.....

Tex

Edited by Tex

YAY!!!

The 176 visas have moved another 4 days this week!!! We are now on 3 December. DECEMBER at last!!

One more month to go ... hopefully, HOPEFULLY this will not take another 6 months!!! Ooohhh, then again we have SA passports so it just might ....

:whome::lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :)

This is an automated e-mail response providing information about skilled

migration applications being processed in both the Adelaide Skilled

Processing Centre (ASPC) and the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre (BSPC).

If you send documents or an enquiry to this mailbox you must resend your

email to the correct departmental email address.

If your application has been allocated to a case officer you will have been

provided with specific contact information.

If your application has not yet been allocated to a case officer or you are

not sure where to direct your enquiry then please refer to the department's

website for information on contacting the processing centre responsible for

your application.

Information about skilled migration and General Skilled Migration (GSM)

visas is available from the department's website.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...ation/index.htm

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ABOUT BRISBANE SKILLED PROCESSING CENTRE

From 1 July 2008 certain General Skilled Migration applications are now

being processed in Brisbane.

The Brisbane office will now process the following General Skilled

Migration visa applications that have been lodged electronically for

Onshore applicants:

Class VB and VC.

Subclass 885, 886 and 487 applications lodged on or after 1 December 2007

Subclass 485 applications lodged on or after 1 March 2008

Subclass 887 applications lodged on or after 1 July 2008

For applications where paper documents have been sent in, the files are

currently in the process of being transferred from Adelaide to Brisbane as

quickly as possible. This will take some time to complete and allocation

to case officers may be delayed however your patience is appreciated while

this is being undertaken. Processing information is now available; it will

be included in this email below.

Applicants are encouraged to provide their documents for these subclasses

electronically by attaching them to their evisa application however if you

experience difficulties with this method, you may email your scanned

documents to the following address: brisbane.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au

(Please include your name, date of birth and TRN number in the subject

heading of your email to assist us in identifying which application your

documents need to be matched to).

Any paper documents received in Adelaide for these applications will be

couriered to Brisbane for processing. Please do not also send paper copies

of any documents forwarded electronically. These are not required unless

they are requested by your case officer.

Please note that dedicated phone and email enquiry systems are still in the

process of being established and we will advise as soon as these facilities

are available.

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by Brisbane for the week of

22 September 2008

Subclasses: 885, 886 and 487

E-lodged: 31 December 2007

(note if paper documents have been sent in allocation to a case

officer may be delayed due to file administration procedures).

Subclasses: 887 and 485

These subclasses are yet to be allocated.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ABOUT ADELAIDE SKILLED PROCESSING CENTRE

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) is responsible for processing the

following applications

Offshore applications – all paper based and electronically lodged

applications

Onshore applications – all paper based applications

Onshore applications - electronically lodged applications received before 1

July 2008.

ASPC ADELAIDE UPDATES AND PROCESSING INFORMATION

Communicating with ASPC

Information on making telephone or email enquiries to ASPC is located at :

This system has been established to provide consistent and efficient

responses to email enquiries and you are requested not to send enquiries to

individual departmental officers regarding an application unless

specifically requested to do so.

Please note that the departmental officers who email out the

acknowledgement letters are not able to respond to enquiries sent to their

individual email addresses.

RECEIPTING AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is currently receipting new applications

within service standards. Once an application has been receipted it

undergoes validity checking and an acknowledgement letter with client

information and a receipt will be sent. If an application is determined to

be invalid documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application

charge arranged.

As of 22 September 2008 the ASPC Administration Section is processing

applications as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging paper based applications

received on 22 September 2008.

Offshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received

on 22 September 2008.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case

officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, as GSM

Adelaide receives a large number of applications and you will not be

contacted immediately.

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 22 September 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 08 July 2007

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclasses: 175 and 176

E-lodged: 03 December 2007

Paper lodged: 13 November 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF

Subclasses: 475, and 476

E-lodged: 25 November 2007

Paper lodged: 27 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB

Subclasses: 885, 886, and 887

E-lodged: Now processed by the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre.

All cases processed in Adelaide have been allocated.

Paper lodged: 14 March 2008

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only

E-lodged: 29 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 26 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008

only)

Paper lodged: 14 January 2008

If a visa application was made more than two weeks before the relevant date

shown above and you have not been contacted by a case officer please

contact GSM Adelaide from the web page

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enqui...ofessionals.htm

PROVIDING EVIDENCE OF COMMENCING HEALTH, CHARACTER AND IELTS REQUIREMENTS

Applicants requested to provide health, character, or IELTS testing results

to support their application do not need to provide copies of receipts

unless specifically asked to do so; however, you do need to advise this

office:

1. The examination dates for medical checks;

2. The police clearances applied for and the date the application was

made;

3. The details of any IELTS test/s booked including test dates and the

name and location of the test centre.

Provided that you do this before the due date in any request letter from

the department you do not need to request an extension of time if you are

waiting to receive police clearances or IELTS results.

Finalising Applications

Please note that the information provided above is not about the time it

will take to process an application to completion. The time it is expected

to take to process a General Skilled Migration visa application to

completion is detailed in the department's service standards. Service

standards are specified for applications lodged with complete

documentation. Individual cases may take longer than the service standard

depending on the completeness and complexity of the case. For further

information on service standards see:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...r-you-lodge.htm

VISA APPLICATION CHARGE INCREASES

Visa application charges have increased with effect from 1 July 2008. The

new charges apply to visa applications received by the department on or

after this date. For information on the new charges please refer to Form

990i which is available from the department’s website.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/

Capital Investment – This advice remains current as at 11 July 2008

As of 3 December 2007 all State/Territory Treasury Corporations who were

gazetted to accept designated securities have withdrawn this facility.

Consequently it is no longer possible to lodge a deposit with any of the

State/Territory Treasury Corporations in order to claim bonus points.

The department is investigating the implications this will have on affected

applications and as soon as any further information comes to hand relating

to this matter applicants will be contacted directly by their case officer.

Applicants not yet allocated a case officer can continue to check this

email for updates and information will be added to the department’s website

when available.

Telephone + 61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia) 1300 364 613 (within

Australia)

Facsimile + 61 (0) 8 8237 6629 · Website: www.immi.gov.au

Webmail: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enqui...ofessionals.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice: If you have received this email by mistake, please advise the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email, including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally privileged and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See: http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The 175 paper-based priority date has progressed by 35 days since last week. That is a HUGE advance .... :whome::lol::lol:

At this rate, We'll have a CO within 2 weeks! Time to book those meds.....

Tex

Hi Tex,

Yep, I was happy with the jump too, even though online was only 5 days. Hopefully they will also whizz through the December apps soon too, as it was the quiet season. Good luck. :)