189/190's Lodged August 2016

ChrisH

Medicals done, now the wait for results! Where do you guys check your results?

When I go here and fill in my Surname, HAP ID and DOB I just get my registration details.  Maybe too soon to check?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ChrisH said:

Medicals done, now the wait for results! Where do you guys check your results?

When I go here and fill in my Surname, HAP ID and DOB I just get my registration details.  Maybe too soon to check?

Hi Chris - click on the link at the bottom that says "print information sheet",

i eventually realized this is where it shows the status of your tests required etc. 

Thanks everyone! 

@JoVincent my husband is going to try get a job first...but the soonest we can leave will be the 1st of November. We're very excited! We're hoping to leave sooner rather than later, but realistically, if he started work beginning of January that would be alot less stressful. But anything will be a great! Just gotta keep the faith that all will work out. 

• Like 1

Also, a HUGE thank you to@SD_MOA for helping us through this process. 7 months in total!!! I think that might be a record breaker! :D So professional, and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Stephen made the whole process a breeze. :D

• Like 2

So it looks like the medicals are moving quickly.  Everything is Complete, except for my chest x-rays which is still in incomplete.  I hope everything is ok, they took quite a couple of chest x-rays of me.

• Like 1

Lol its nerve-wrecking hey @ChrisH :wacko:

It should all be fine!

They also took a few of me so they could get it as clear as possible but i know the panel doctor makes the call on the x-rays and not the radiologist that does the actual x-ray so have faith it will all be fine ;) 

I even googled if i could have TB without knowing and that was scary but given my daily environment etc i knew that it was highly unlikely... :o

1 hour ago, Deezo said:

I even googled if i could have TB without knowing

lol i did exactly the same!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisH said:

lol i did exactly the same!

This whole process makes you begin to doubt yourself and your health etc :lol:

18 hours ago, Deezo said:

They also took a few of me so they could get it as clear as possible

@Deezo, how long did it take for the xrays to show completed?  My wife and sons full medicals have already been sent on to emigration where my xrays are still "Incomplete".  Maybe because there are more xrays to process?  

I've noticed on my wifes profile that once xrays are uploaded the medical examination goes back to an assessment stage as the doctor then looks at it.

21 minutes ago, ChrisH said:

@Deezo, how long did it take for the xrays to show completed?  My wife and sons full medicals have already been sent on to emigration where my xrays are still "Incomplete".  Maybe because there are more xrays to process?  

I've noticed on my wifes profile that once xrays are uploaded the medical examination goes back to an assessment stage as the doctor then looks at it.

I would call them and ask them for an update as ours was quick. 
Maybe a day or two and then once everything says complete then the actual medical 501 says awaiting grading as the Dr needs to finalise and grade your medicals as an A or B grading.

But call the place who did the x-rays and then also call the panel Dr and ask them ;) 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2016 at 1:27 PM, ChrisH said:

Called them, they did something and it went on to grading!  How do you know what grade you got?

From what i gather @ChrisH you dont get told what your grading is...

Perhaps call the panel Dr and ask for more information?

2 weeks today since we submitted out medicals after the CO requested them and we wait... :mellow:

1 minute ago, ChrisH said:

This is the worst part of the process, nothing left for us to do but wait!

Tell me about it @ChrisH :yawn:

Up until this point we had some control or ability to check the status etc but now there is absolutely nothing we can do...

Hang in there @Deezo

I have no ide how the medicals thing works to be honest, I checked eMedical website yesterday and my daughters still said "Awaiting grading", despite her TB results being completed last Thursday. So I hounded Shipmed a few times yesterday to see what was happening, and voila it changed to complete. Now that all our medicals are reflecting as complete, does this mean they are automatically sent off to Immigration? My agent is no help to my queries, and said "I’m afraid there is no way for us to check on whether or not the medicals have been uploaded – only the panel doctor can confirm this" ??

They have our PCCs so that's done, so just wondering what the process is from here or how long, suppose it could vary from a week or two to a few months :huh:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoVincent said:

does this mean they are automatically sent off to Immigration

It actually says where it is on the information PDF.  Under Health Case Status is will say:  This health case was submitted to DIBP on dd MMM yyyy

• Like 1

Thanks! Checked now and all of ours have been sent through to DIBP. Woohoo!! Our agent has hopefully sent our PCCs through as well, they received them Monday. Now to join you in the waiting @Deezo.......

• Like 1

What I'd like to know is whether there is a stage on the medicals after that?  Does it go from was submitted to Done or something else?

@JoVincent i agree however its just a difficult thing waiting :P

I would suggest you download the PDF of your results and email it to your agent so he/she can submit/upload along with your other documents but all the best with the wait and i hope yours doesnt take too long either ;) 

@ChrisH from what i have read thats it. There isnt any further changes to the status and you also wont know how you were graded or what the final outcome was as you will simply get a Grant on your visa application or a Refusal or the CO may request for additional medical information to be provided etc

17 hours ago, Deezo said:

2 weeks today since we submitted out medicals after the CO requested them and we wait... :mellow:

Our documents were all submitted 34 days ago.  We were notified 24 days ago that our application would be assessed by the Adelaide processing centre, but we haven't received any requests for further documents.  I'm not sure if that means we have already submitted everything that they might need -- possible, as I submitted everything of which I knew -- or perhaps that they haven't looked at them yet.

The status of our application is "Received".  I have heard that it later changes to something like "Under Assessment" or similar language.  Do any of you guys and gals have something like that under your application status?

• Like 1