Prayer needed??

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi I know this is everybodies prayer but PLEASE can we have some word about our visa!!!!

We have to be out our house on 28 August. Have applied for 457 visa but nothing ever changes on staus page.

I pray firstly thanx to God that we were able to sell our house!!!! Now we would like his hand on our application process.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Markus&Susan

• Flanker

• Eva

• Ungerers (Tanja U)

I know it's a cliche' but faith can move mountains :-) I'm sure it's a matter of time

Good luck with your Oz move :-)

Joseph

Hi I know this is everybodies prayer but PLEASE can we have some word about our visa!!!!

We have to be out our house on 28 August. Have applied for 457 visa but nothing ever changes on staus page.

I pray firstly thanx to God that we were able to sell our house!!!! Now we would like his hand on our application process.

Hi guys,

We're also going through a tough time, waiting for the house to sell etc. Hebrews 6:15 - Abraham was patient, and so he received what God had promised. Scripture also teaches us that we should believe that we've already received what we've asked for. I tend to go through rough patches while my wife is the "faithfully stable" one. I poured out my heart to God yesterday morning, asking for more patience and supernatural faith. Tough times...

I'll pray for you today, hold on to Him with all your faith, He'll come through.....as always !

Neville

Thanks for sharing Neville, God does answer all prayers I have, I also have to ask Him regularly for patience. We had some good news today, confirmation from Dep of Immi that all our medicals have been cleared which is one step closer to our current end goal of PR. I have had to learn about God's timing in the last year and a half especially and that His answers are not always the ones we think we need but are always the ones we need, even if it is difficult accepting the answer at the time. My husband and I sound similar to you and your wife, it is amazing throughout this process one of us has been strong and the other having a tough time, we change swap over from time to time but there is always one of who is clam it has kept both of us stable and relatively calm.

Susan

Thanks for sharing Neville, God does answer all prayers I have, I also have to ask Him regularly for patience. We had some good news today, confirmation from Dep of Immi that all our medicals have been cleared which is one step closer to our current end goal of PR. I have had to learn about God's timing in the last year and a half especially and that His answers are not always the ones we think we need but are always the ones we need, even if it is difficult accepting the answer at the time. My husband and I sound similar to you and your wife, it is amazing throughout this process one of us has been strong and the other having a tough time, we change swap over from time to time but there is always one of who is clam it has kept both of us stable and relatively calm.

Susan

Thanks Susan,

I just realized this morning that I can't expect God to bless us if we don't bless others, so here I am praying for requests on this thread. This is truly a humbling process and God's been showing me more and more as the days go by, almost as if my spiritual eyes opened even more....

N

Hi Flanker 6.

Thank you for your special prayers and your PM.

We finally received an email to say none of the documents we uploaded on application were received and the correct email address for our CO. Sent an email to the CO with all the documents.Prayers definately answered!!

Am praying for you for the sale of your home and businesses. For every home there is a buyer.

We received our offer on 1 May only signed at lawyers on 13 july. The buyer has had his own problems with his wife being diagnosed with breast cancer. Please include her in any prayers her name is Glenda.She has had a mastectomy and is now undergoing chenotherapy.

Hi Flanker 6.

Thank you for your special prayers and your PM.

We finally received an email to say none of the documents we uploaded on application were received and the correct email address for our CO. Sent an email to the CO with all the documents.Prayers definately answered!!

Am praying for you for the sale of your home and businesses. For every home there is a buyer.

We received our offer on 1 May only signed at lawyers on 13 july. The buyer has had his own problems with his wife being diagnosed with breast cancer. Please include her in any prayers her name is Glenda.She has had a mastectomy and is now undergoing chenotherapy.

My pleasure !!

• 1 month later...