Prayer needed??

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi Tanya and everybody else

GOD IS SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Got an email this morning saying i must get ready for the job interview in the next couple of days via skype. I have been selected!!!!! :D

WoW...GOD is so powerful.....Thank you so much for the prayers...BUT...please, i need all of you to keep me in your prayers to help me get successfully through the interview.

Johan

Great news!! I fully agree, God is awesome!! I pray God's richest blessings over the whole interview situation.

Regards,

Neville

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Markus&Susan

• Flanker

• Eva

• Ungerers (Tanja U)

Wow Johan,

That is great.

Just be true to yourselve and God will do the rest.

Take Care

Tanja

Hi everyone

We are also going through some hard times at the moment. Due to hubbies health, we were forced to stop looking at the possibility to move to OZ for at less the next 6 months and as everyone in SA know, the financial situation is getting worst in most households.

Must be honest, feeling as if the enemy is attacking us at every corner.

While watching tv today on DSTV (SA) I came upon a program where parents was discussing the death of their 4 year old boy (so sad). The mother was asked how is she coping, her simple but truthful answer was "ALWAYS BLESSINGS, NEVER LOSSES.

And I then realized those 4 words are so powerful. Instead of looking at what we LOST, we must look at the BLESSING that we received.

Even when we loss out on a time frame, GOD is blessing us with a better time frame according to HIS WILL and TIME.

When we loss a love one, remember the blessing of knowing that love one.

To each and everyone, going through a difficult time, remember "ALWAYS BLESSINGS, NEVER LOSSES".

Remember GOD is GREAT, and so POWERFUL.

I must also say I believe that if it is according to GOD's WILL and TIME we will also be moving to OZ in GOD's TIME FRAME.

God Bless

Alta

Sterkte! Ons weet ons is in jul gebede. Hoop jul besef dat ons van hier uit OZ ook elke dag aan jul dink en jul altyd in ons gebede is. Die Here het jul al deur baie dinge gedra en hy sal in die toekoms dit ook doen. Hoop jul dinge werk uit. Mis jul!

Hi,

To anyone in need of prayer:

We'd like to pray for those in need. I feel that we have a responsibility towards each other, even if it's just a small prayer for guidance or protection. Please notify us of any requests.

Regards,

Neville

Before I forget....pls post your requests under "Prayer requests" in the pinned section....

Thx

A prayer please for the people waiting for their Visa's, and a special mention for those that have been waiting since mid to late 2007.

We only waited ten months, some of those people are going on to the 15th month. It can't be easy, and i think they need all the prayers and emotional support they can get.

Take care

red

Edited; due to double posting, now rectified.

Edited by Red

A prayer please for the people waiting for their Visa's, and a special mention for those that have been waiting since mid to late 2007.

We only waited ten months, some of those people are going on to the 15th month. It can't be easy, and i think they need all the prayers and emotional support they can get.

Take care

red

Sure thing, we'll pray for God's perfect timing.....He knows best!

Regards,

Neville

PS - May I ask for all prayer request to be posted under "Prayer Request" topic in the "Important topics" pinned section. The topic was started by Ungerers(Tanja) and we'd like to keep track of prayer requests and also testimonies.

Thx!!

I've merged all three threads; can you please try and keep the topic in one thread and just add your requests / comments to the PINNED topic at the top of the sub forum....

TY

I've merged all three threads; can you please try and keep the topic in one thread and just add your requests / comments to the PINNED topic at the top of the sub forum....

TY

Thanks Cindylou :)

Hi Neville,

I've been praying for people on the forum and for the first time I feel I need some prayer as well.

I have two request please.

First one is my dad is currently undergoing a operation, he is having his prostate removed. If we can please pray that all will go well and that he will have a full recovery.

Then next request is that we pray for our house that is still in the market and standing empty at the moment. I am not to worried as we are funding it from this side I just want to thank God that he will send a buyer and want to pray for patience. I must keep on reminding myself that it is God's time and not mine.

Thanks everyone

xoxox

Tanja

Hi Neville,

I've been praying for people on the forum and for the first time I feel I need some prayer as well.

I have two request please.

First one is my dad is currently undergoing a operation, he is having his prostate removed. If we can please pray that all will go well and that he will have a full recovery.

Then next request is that we pray for our house that is still in the market and standing empty at the moment. I am not to worried as we are funding it from this side I just want to thank God that he will send a buyer and want to pray for patience. I must keep on reminding myself that it is God's time and not mine.

Thanks everyone

xoxox

Tanja

Hi there,

This might sound a bit funny but I feel quite emotional this morning, almost as if I feel the pain and grief we all have to go through. Maybe God allows this to happen in order to get me praying... Spiritually, this is a tough time of year...maybe a sensitive point to discuss at a later stage.

"Almighty God,

I humbly accept your authority over my life and I choose to submit to your perfect will.

Please cover Tanja's dad with the blood of Jesus during this difficult time. I pray for perfect healing and a speedy recovery.

And now for the Ungerer's house....God, please remove any hands holding on to their house, preventing it from selling. Please provide a qualified buyer according to your plan and will for them. Please bless them in abundance. Your Word teaches us that You have a future planned for us, filled with blessings (Jer29:11) I pray this over Tanja and her family.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!"

Have a great day !

Neville

Hi,

I would really appreciate your prayers as well. Please pray for me and my family's protection and

we are also waiting for God to release a buyer for our house....

Many thanks,

Neville

Hi Tanya and everybody else

GOD IS SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Got an email this morning saying i must get ready for the job interview in the next couple of days via skype. I have been selected!!!!! :ilikeit:

WoW...GOD is so powerful.....Thank you so much for the prayers...BUT...please, i need all of you to keep me in your prayers to help me get successfully through the interview.

Johan

Hi Everyone

Just to keep you updated.... The interview went very well on Saturday morning and i should have the outcome of it this week. I have never been in such a relaxed interview before and i know God was with me. I have never been this positive in my life in a long time. There is stil some big mountains to climb over , like getting the house and cars sold in time, but i know God will help and guide me with that too.

Just follow HIM..... everything will work out just fine :ilikeit:

Johan

Hi Everyone

Just to keep you updated.... The interview went very well on Saturday morning and i should have the outcome of it this week. I have never been in such a relaxed interview before and i know God was with me. I have never been this positive in my life in a long time. There is stil some big mountains to climb over , like getting the house and cars sold in time, but i know God will help and guide me with that too.

Just follow HIM..... everything will work out just fine :)

Johan

Great Johan,

Amen, God is in control. Keep us posted.

Regards,

Neville

I had a prayer answered today = hubby has found us a rental & it was approved, he moves in on Friday! Thank you Lord & Amen, now just need to get an offer on our house here ...

Hi there

I'm new to this fantastic forum and have been so blessed 'meeting' so many people I can really relate to with the SA/ Aus connection as well as spiritually.

We are in a situation where we have built up our business over the last nearly four years (Have been in Aus 5 years) and are wanting to sell. We feel it is the Lords plan for us and His timing but naturally it's scary and we are facing some obstacles and challenges. (nothing new :unsure:) I have started a part time job as well as running the business so I'm exhausted and I'm battling to sleep! :whome: We would really appreciate your prayers.

So exciting to see testimonies coming in. Watch this space for ours :lol:

Trusting in God

Sandy

I would really appreciate a prayer for myself and all my family. I have been feeling a bit down. A case of the mountain being too steep and too high at the moment!! And of course for our PR to finally come through!! Thank you so much.

Debby

Hi Tanya

Just some feedback - We are too scared too ask for more prayer - We asked for a job offer and got 3 !!!!!!!!.

Isn't God great? Just joking about the too scared to pray. Thank you for all the prayer - we now need to pray that God will show us which one is the best for our family and also to find a buyer for our house and cars.

Thanks so much for your faith. I do so hope that you will all be blessed and have your prayer answered.

B

Don't you just love this thread? God is good! Actually he is wonderful! I must also give thanks for the help He has given me since my request for prayer, as I have been aware of him carrying me, often!

Hi Tanya

Just some feedback - We are too scared too ask for more prayer - We asked for a job offer and got 3 !!!!!!!!.

Isn't God great? Just joking about the too scared to pray. Thank you for all the prayer - we now need to pray that God will show us which one is the best for our family and also to find a buyer for our house and cars.

Thanks so much for your faith. I do so hope that you will all be blessed and have your prayer answered.

B

Excellent, this is great. Yes, God is good. Perhaps you can "pay it forward" now and offer the other two jobs to other saffers :ilikeit:

Anyway, enough of the bad humor. Yes God it good and I hope we all keep on praying even when we don't need prayer, then we pray for others that need it.

xoxox

Tanja

Don't you just love this thread? God is good! Actually he is wonderful! I must also give thanks for the help He has given me since my request for prayer, as I have been aware of him carrying me, often!

HI Mara,

It is great if God uses our circustances to witness for him. You are a great witness.