Prayer needed??

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi All,

The prayer requests havequite down lately. We are all either blessed out of our socks or we are going through some troubled times and are not shouting for help.

Please let me know if anyone need some prayers.

Take Care

Tanja

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Markus&Susan

• Flanker

• Eva

• Ungerers (Tanja U)

I would really like to win next weeks lotto please. If you cant organise that, Ill be quite happy just to get a letter from the bank saying that I have been given my house.

Work your magic

I would really like to win next weeks lotto please. If you cant organise that, Ill be quite happy just to get a letter from the bank saying that I have been given my house.

Work your magic

Tsk, tsk Preacher :ilikeit:

Hello there,

Our 457 Visa is pending, we are waiting for eldest daughter's medical to be cleared, it was referred to the medical officer for the commonwealth. Please pray hat he will clear it and the visa would be approved, we then need to sell our house, we are hoping to be in Australia by the end of November, my employer wants me to start at the beginning of December. Hubby has a telephonic interview to be scheduled in the next few days and they are also interested in a December start date. Difficult times currently and ahead and we are praying that God makes the path smooth with clear dates so we can get on with the finalization of all the matters here and greeting our family and friends. All prayers would be welcome.

Hi there

Thanks for agreat post,i am glad to see there are still people who believe in prayer ,because we do,

many times we have seen the hand of God move when people pray.We want to encourge you to keep

on praying because He will hear .May God answer every one and use you like newer before.Hopefully we will see you in the near future as we hope to fly before desember .We received

a job offer and are in prosess to finalise it.God is good and answer prayer.

God bless

Nicolaas :ilikeit:

Hi All,

The prayer requests havequite down lately. We are all either blessed out of our socks or we are going through some troubled times and are not shouting for help.

Take Care

Tanja

I prayed from the beginning of my application and so far father lord helped me in all ways. I am so thankful for that. The most difficult time for me was when I had to look for a new home for my beloved dog after having him for 8 years. It was so difficult and when I prayed very deep an angel send me the loveliest new owner for my dog. After a week of having him re homed I visited the family and could here from them how nicely he is settling in. I am so happy that my prayers where heart.

Thank you for reminding all of us that we have to thank for our heart prayers.

My mother in law have cancer. One day it is going better and the next day she a very bad.

It is very hard for us to see her suffer like this.

The thought of going over in December and not knowing what is going to happen to her is also ver hard.

Your prayers will be most welcome

Please could you keep us in your prayers for a job to come through for Brent?

We are trying not to panic and are putting our trust in the Lord and all the promises He has given us but some prayer support would really help keep the faith up.

Hoping to share testimony soon of what the Lord has done. God bless everyone

T

Thank you for this post. We need a prayer of protection over our visa, it's taking much longer than expected & have heard they're checking the integrity of a document they suspect is fraudulent. Just because SA is high-risk country they are suspicious - all fair and well but we really NEED our visa's now. Job waiting in WA, everything sold here.

The Lord tells us clearly in the Bible NOT TO WORRY...but gee it's hard sometimes. so yip, just to prayer His protection and favour over our Applications. Many many thanks. Juliet

I know God will help me find the right job at the right time and i have prayed daily for that to come true. Will you please keep me and my family in your prayers so that the right job will come soon.

Johan

Baie dankie vir hierdie geleentheid. Ek het hierdie week 'n harde tyd agter die rug. My assessment het vir die 2de keer negatief deurgekom en dan voel mens regtig soos 'n failure. Maar ek het fantastiese ondersteuning van die forum gekry en het sommer hope planne vir die week wat kom. In die Bybel staan daar mos waar een of meer mens in Jesus se naam saamkom, is hy ook en ek glo regtig daaraan dat Jesus hierdie padjie saam met elkeen van ons loop. Party van ons s'n is net bietjie moeiliker.

Ek bid dat Jesus elkeen van ons se hand sal vat en ons sal help.

Amen

Marlese

HI Tanya,

Celeste and I are both waiting for our 136 for over a year now and we have a great uphill battle because of some technicalities regarding the bonus points that we should have gotten and it looks like there is no end in site. It is so disheartening to see everybody getting their visas and we have to wait for the outcome of delegation in parliament in Australia. It could take months or years or never get resolved. Please say a prayer for us - we need all the help that we can get! Thanks for your kind offer.

Deirdre

Hi..my familie het gebed nodig asb. Ons het gehoor my pa het 6 to 12 maande oor. Ek is in Australie, my een broer in Engeland en ander broer in Suid-Afrika. Ek dink eerstens krag vir my pa vir wie dit 'n groot skok was, en natuurlik vir my ma wat moet sterk wees vir my pa se part, en ons kinders om besluite te kan neem itv teruggaan, bly, ens. Begrip van werkgewers ook. En net bystand van vriende en familie. 'n Wonderwerk sou ook great gewees het!

Dankie

Larraine

Hi All,

Take Care

Tanja

Hi Ungerers,

Our house has been up for sale for 7 months now. We understand the financial climate and we've even dropped the selling price considerably but still no offers. Our financial planning depends on our house getting sold - the sooner we sell the sooner we can start saving to pay off debt etc...

Please pray for us!! We believe that the God we worship is almighty and merciful and we choose to speak life according to God's Word! We also need a lot of patience and guidance..... :ilikeit:

Many thx and God bless!

Neville & family

Hi Tanya

Please add us to the prayer list - we have been advised that the only way for us to migrate is by way of a 457 visa - We are in need of a job and sponsorsip for this - we have applied for 100's of jobs and up till now anly negative response, We have faith and believe we will get it.

Please assist us by adding to our prayers to get a job offer so that we can continue with the process and also if there is any other way that we have not tried, to make it VERY clear to us. We need all the help possible as i eat , dream , think and live for the day that i can move with my family.

Thanks

B

I think the most important thing is to pray for God's will in our lives...

We believe that the plans we are making are God's will and ask for continued prayer regarding the sale of our house. On the market one week today ~ 14 people viewed so far (including show house on Sunday).

Hi Everone,

It is so amazing for me to see how many people come out and ask for prayer and also say thanks.

As I am going through all the request I couldn't help but to think that we live in a broken world, there are so much heartship in this world. We all have dreams for a better life.

People sometimes think that as I christian we have the best, we are "taken Care of". Yes we are taken care of but we also struggle with normal earthly dicisions. We also have

sickness and pain in our lives and in our family's lives. We also get angry, we also ask why, we also cry and suffer in pain.

But the difference is that we have hope, hope that God lives and that no matter what the circumstances, God will be with us. And one day if it is our time we will know that we will have eternal life.

It does not mean that what we will pray for now will disappear and that all will be good again. We might pray for the sick and they might die. We might pray for visas to be granted

and it may not happen. We can pray for houses to be sold and it will also not happen.

I think the key is to seek God's will and not to want something sooo badly that we almost force ourselves to believe that it is God's will. When it comes to praying for healing and restoration where poeple are ill

we are allowed to pray to God to heal but we must also remember that we all have a time where our lives on earth will be ended and that only God knows the time. And as hard as it is for us to loose loved ones, they will be with God, their work on earth will be done.

This is what we all ultimately live for that if we die one day that we will be with God and that He will be proud of what we did on earth and what we have become.

So, in all I think we should make God proud everyday, we should seek His will for our lives and rejoice.

God,

We stand in front of you today and want to say thank you,

Thank you for choosing us to be your children. Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for all the small things that has gone right in our lives that we so often forget. Thank you for starting a process in our lives, a process of immigration. We pray that we will all seek your will in our lives.

We want to pray for the sick Lord.

We pray for Larraine's father who has just found out that he has 6 - 12 months to live. We pray for the family that is scattered over the earth. We pray that you will lead them during this times and protect them. We pray that you will make Larraine's father's last time on earth a pleasant one with lots of memories. We pray that you will bless him Lord. We pray for her mother. Lord strengthen her and carry her during this sad times. We know you can still do wonders Lord. And we ask that if it is your will that you will prolong his life a little more. But we trust in you Lord and will accept your will in this.

We pray for the De Jager family,

We pray for their Mother/MIL. We know that you can heal cancer Lord. We ask that you will be with her during this times and strengthen her. We ask for extra energy for her that she would be able to bear the pain. We pray for the family that they will find refuge in you Lord. We ask that if it is your will God that heal her.

Miggration

We want to thank you Lord for the opportunity we have to move to a new country. We trust that we are doing your will in every aspect.

We want to pray for the Neville and family who's house has been in the market for 7 months now. Lord, you know their financial situation and you know how desparately they need the house to sell.

We ask that you send the right buyer. We pray for patience and acceptance during this time. We thank you for that.

We pray for Deidre and Celeste who is waiting for their outcome on the visas. We know that their applications are a bit different to all of us as they have been referred to parlaiment.

God we pray that the outcome will be in their favour Lord and if not that we will seek Your will to what should happen further.

Thank you Lord

We pray for Merlese,

Lord you know about her negative assesments. We ask that you will lead her on this path. We ask that she will accept what ever the final outcome is. We also ask that You will open other ways and means of getting to australia if it is Your will.

know God will help me find the right job at the right time and i have prayed daily for that to come true. Will you please keep me and my family in your prayers so that the right job will come soon.

We pray for Juliet for protection over their visa, We also pray that their job will be kept open for them until their arrival. We pray that you will send buyers for all their earthly belonging that they need to sell

We pray for Johan to find the right job. Lord please send people, jobs, assistance over his life so that he will take the right job that is offered to him and not necessary the first one.

We pray for Brent and Tarryn,

Lord you know that they have seeked Your will at every point during the miggration process. Lord we trust that you will send Brent a job. Lord please take care of them while they wait for a job and provide them with their daily needs.

Lord we pray for Markus & Susan

We pray for a positive out come on their 457 visa application. We also pray for the time frame. We ask that all will come through in time in order for them to leave for australia n November. We also want to thank you for the job interview that Markus has and ask that you will be with him during the process and if it is Your will that he will be successful

We pray for Bren & Nick

Please give them patience during this process of application. Lord please send the right job to them. We trust that You will provide and say thank you

We pray for Peter and Eva's property,

Lord we know the current situation in south africa is not ideal but we know that You are much stronger then any economy. We pray for a buyer for their property. We also ask for patience during this time

"Could you please pray for my husband. He is really having a hard time. Not happy at work and it is effecting him badly is depressed and very negative"

We pray for the above person Lord. We pray for his wife for understanding and for endurance. We pray that you will give her extra strength so that she can be hehusband's pillar of strenth during this time.

We pray for the work situation to better. We pray that he will keep his faith in you Lord.

Lord thank you that we can get together in your name as stranger that share one common interest, the love for You Lord.

Please protect all our loved ones and keep us save during these times.

We thank you Lord.

AMEN

PS. I hope I did not forget anyone, please let me know if I did.

Take care and have blessed week.

Tanja

[quote name='Ungerers (Tanja U)' date='Sep 29 2008,

I think the key is to seek God's will and not to want something sooo badly that we almost force ourselves to believe that it is God's will.

We want to pray for the Neville and family who's house has been in the market for 7 months now. Lord, you know their financial situation and you know how desparately they need the house to sell.

Thank you for the prayers that you prayed for us. I know that God answers all prayers and that He has His perfect timing. We wait to see how He answers all the above prayers according to His will, His answers are always better than we expect so I can't wait to see how He surprises us. Thank you.

Susan

I was asked by Flanker-6 to pin this topic, so that it is easy for everyone to find, I have done so.

I would like to ask for your prayers as well, I am having some health issues, which, although not life threatening, have become a major issue to me mentally. Thank you.

You guys and gals are really inspirational - and a blessing to all - THANK YOU!!!

I believe each day that that we should believe and keep the FAITH, Each day we worry, fear things, are troubled we are robbed of the blessings and joy that God wants us to experience. Satan is a thief and will try his utmost to rob you of Peace, joy and happy moments. Keep on believing as every minute lost is a minute that can never be regained.

If we all continue to pray for each other i believe we will see results. as not just one prayer is being uttered but several at a time and God is good and listens.

Thank you all for the support and the courage to openly bless others. I APPRECIATE it and feel very privileged to be part of this forum,

Tanya, Thank you - and all the others that would like to ask for prayer but don't have the courage to ask - God Bless you all and may what you require be in alignment with Gods will.

Thank you Lord, for your wonderful believing people, please increase their measure of faith and may their prayers be answered according to your will.

B

Hi Tanya and everybody else

GOD IS SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Got an email this morning saying i must get ready for the job interview in the next couple of days via skype. I have been selected!!!!! :D

WoW...GOD is so powerful.....Thank you so much for the prayers...BUT...please, i need all of you to keep me in your prayers to help me get successfully through the interview.

Johan