Prayer needed??

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi,

I would really appreciate your prayers as well. Please pray for me and my family's protection and

we are also waiting for God to release a buyer for our house....

Many thanks,

Neville

Thanks and sure Neville,

God,

We trust You 100% with our lives. We trust our family in Your hands and our belongings.

We know that You have planned our lives and we must choose wisely when we make decisions.

We trust You God to give us the wisdom to make the right decision regarding our future and our families.

We want to pray and humbly ask that You send a qualified buyer for Neville's houe. We want to thank you in advance and just ask for patience from our side.

Thank you God

Amen

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Markus&Susan

• Flanker

• Eva

• Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hello Tanja

Thank you for being such a blessing to others! I pray daily for our decision, but that doesn't stop me from being "poepbang" at times! We should within this month lodge our 176 visa, and continue to pray that this is God's will for our lives.

Please pray for us that we continue to remain in the centre of His will? The prayer of the faithful prevails much.

Thank you.

BEV

God answered our prayers for the visa, it came through today!!! He has really blessed us and He is great!!! We are still so excited and the relief is amazing. They approved my daughters medicals with a short 3 week delay (it felt long but you have a different perspective when going through it as apposed to afterwards), no further information needed.

Now we want to sell the house, we had a very low offer today, we have countered it and we find out by Friday noon if the buyer will accept or counter or look elsewhere.

God has perfect timing so we wait to see about when He will send a buyer, He always amazes me with His timing and answers.

Susan

God answered our prayers for the visa, it came through today!!! He has really blessed us and He is great!!!

Susan

Praise the Lord!

Please can we have continued prayer for the sale of our house, and patience and strength while we wait for our visa.

Many thanks, and God Bless

Peter & Eva

Hi again

Please do keep us in prayer if possible.

Into our 6th week here in Aus and no job yet. Very stressful and worrying. We can't turn back from here now - we are committed to staying and believe we are in the right place - but still no job :-( :-(

Any prayers we would be so very grateful for. Would really like to settle now esp for my little girl who keeps asking for her own room & toys (our conatiner was packed 6 months ago so she has been verrrrrrrry patient). Right now we are just "on hold" and it is not a great place to be.

Thanks again & God Bless

Tarryn

Morning everyone

i wrote Ielts this weekend .... the writing part on Saturday was fine but was realy on my nerves yesterday with the speaking part, not sure why .... i think its natural to worry about it but please pray that the outcome will be positive.

Also please pray for a positive outcome on a job offer i'm waiting for and a urgent buyer for my house and car.

There are so many people on this forum that are going through difficult times and we need the prayers so much to calm down the storms in our hearts.

Lets us PRAY

Johan

I am praying for all of you. God is an awesome God and He is our provider. We are also waiting for an offer on the house, I have been given such peace about it though but Markus is battling with the idea that we haven't sold. So we ask for continued prayers for the right offer for the right family. We have been so happy in our home and we want a lovely family to come and live here. I believe God knows who is coming to live here and is preparing the way.

All those who have expressed prayer needs are in the prayer of Markus and I. We look forward to seeing how He answers the requests.

God Bless you all as you turn to Him and seek His will.

Susan

Just pray for ALL of us with houses to be sold!!!

We are still busy painting and fixing the house and it is driving me crazy that the house is not on the market jet. I am not suppose to do any hard work or painting and that is making me nuts!!!! (one day I will start a hate campain against doctors, they take away all my fun)

I am sure there are more poeple out there whose nerves are shot because of this and I hope I am not clogging up the prayer-line with all of my requests to emmigrate.

Hope and pray!!!

Hestie :holy:

Hi All,

The prayer requests havequite down lately. We are all either blessed out of our socks or we are going through some troubled times and are not shouting for help.

Please let me know if anyone need some prayers.

Take Care

Tanja

Hi Tanya!

Thanx for your wonderful idea and support that you are willing to give, this is wonderful! I must say we have been praying a lot and we have seen the Lords hand in everything so much so far! I would like to tell you about it:

I have been praying throughout the process asking the Lord to let his will happen, showing us whether we should proceed or not. Well Ryk got an interview and went through to the shortlist. We were stressing quite a bit waiting to hear from them (as you know apparantly Ozzies are not that fast with everything). Well he prayed and asked the Lord to please send us an answer, and voila 10 minutes later the email with the job offer arived!

Secondly we replied with a few questions trying to negotiate for them to pay our move or even a part of it, they stated that they will let us know by the end of the following week as this would be a big part on our decision on whether we would go or not. Well once again the waiting made us go crazy- that Thursday on the way to work Ryk prayed again asking the Lord for an answer, coz he cannot take this waiting any longer...and 2 minutes after that I phoned him with the news that we received a mail and they are willing to pay $5000 for the move. Isnt this great?

But thats not all:

Ryk has really been stressing about the house that needs to sell as we have a plot which is not really ideal to keep and rent out. He praid once again last week Friday to send us a buyer over the weekend and... Saterday a guy came, walked through the house, loved it and gave us an offer on the spot which we have all signed (even the price we wanted) we are just waiting for him to get his bond approved!

Now tell me that this is not all the hand of the Lord? But as I know my hubby he always finds something to stress about- he is now stressing whether this guy will get his loan..please pray for us that this will happen soon.

Lastly I would really like you to pray for Ryk as he is driving me crazy, every day he changes his mind about going or staying - and I just cant take it anymore, I feel that we have prayed and the Lord has showed us that we should go and I have made the decision (a difficult one believe you me) to go, looking forward and not look back. I am praying for Ryk a lot but I would want him to stress a bit less and leave things in the hands of the Lord and also look forward, stop with all the doubts - yes it's normal to doubt I know, but just not every day (or every 5 hours). I want him to have more calmness & believe that our decision was the right one, that he doesnt have to stress about whether we will hav enough money to live from on that side (which I know is normal for a husband to stress about) coz we have consulted God in all our decisions and I believe He will be looking after us on that side, He will not let us go if He doesnt think well be able to make it.

Dont get me wrong, it is normal to worry and stress, it is not an easy decision to make - I just want my husband to relax a little bit..coz at this stage I'm worried his gonna get an ulchar (dont know how to spell - sorry).

Anyways have a fabulous day and let us know if there is something we can pray for, for you guys as well!

The wife

Yo!

Hi All,

The prayer requests havequite down lately. We are all either blessed out of our socks or we are going through some troubled times and are not shouting for help.

Please let me know if anyone need some prayers.

Take Care

Tanja

I would like to request prayers for my situation - I started the process of applying for nursing registration 2 years ago and have experienced one delay after another. Applying for unabridged birth certificate during public servants strike (!), SANC only sent transcript of training not verification of registration, expected to do a pre-registration course by NBV, (exorbitant costs of uni courses, no reply from any of the hospitals offering courses) appeal turned down after waiting several months. Now I am eligible for registration in South Australia - but now not eligible for ENS 121 visa due to age restrictions. Now I don't know which way to turn. I have a well-paid job lined up in my specialty where I have 18 years experience. I don't want to lose this chance.

Each step has meant several wasted months. The HR person from the hospital emailed me to say that she did not realise my age - she has had my documents with her for over a year and I have emailed her several times during this period, expressing concern on age issues.

Please pray for a miracle because I think that is what is needed! :ilikeit:

Edited by PEGirl

Just pray for ALL of us with houses to be sold!!!

Hestie :ilikeit:

Yes please!

Another show house today, got a good feeling!

But pray that God's will be done, He has a perfect plan....

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the great feedback. Our God is indeed great. I think we can all say that we have seen God's hand in our lives numerous times.

If we can perhaps make arrangements that we all put out requests and praises up as the need arise so that we can all see that and then each person will pray individually for all the others. I keep a prayer diary and then add the people into it. This is just so that we all pray for one another and not me posting formal prayers the whole time. I will still keep on praying for all of you but lets make it part of our daily prayers as we would pray for our own families.

I will pray for all of you this week with the new requests.

May God bless and protect you all during the week.

xxxx

Tanja

God answered our prayers tonight, we signed an offer on our house. We will wait to ear about bond approval etc and are hoping against hope that all wil go through before we fly out on the 27th November but this is all in God's hands and I know His timing will be perfect as it has been throughout the process. Praise be to God for His blessings and answers to prayers. He is indeed our provider for all we need and blesses us with more than we ask for.

Susan

Hi Markus & Susan, that is absolutely wonderful...I am sure it will all go through, God is a fantastic provider.

Just thought I would mention that the Lord has been good to me! Thanks for all your prayers! It has now been around 3-4 weeks without a nosebleed, God is good! I believe that He has healed me and I give thanks daily for His kindness!

Markus and Susan

Dit is gelooflik, ons God is goed. Hou aan om te vertrou, God sal voorsien.

Groete

Tanja

Hi Guys

Please pray for me...I am doing the oral defense of my thesis at 5.30pm tonight! I decided to go back and study at age 36! Just to get more SOL points...in case the bond issue is not resolved (sure it will be but like to have a back-up plan). Please pray that I do not come across as nervous, that I don't go blank or get thrown too many questions that I can't answer.

Many thanks

Celeste,

How did it go? I trust God answered the prayers.

Susan

Yeah Celeste, when do you get your results... keep us posted!

Edited by Eva

My wife has to go in for a back operation on 30 October due to a herniated disc. I hope and pray that the operation is successful and her recovery speedy, and without too much pain.

Praise the Lord! It all went very well with my lecturer saying "well done" as I walked out the door!

So glad the studying is all over now and I can get back to focusing on earning our daily bread.

Thanks so much for the prayers guys...it really makes a difference when we ask our brothers and sisters to pray for us. Will pray for your wife navigator.

Praise the Lord! It all went very well with my lecturer saying "well done" as I walked out the door!

So glad the studying is all over now and I can get back to focusing on earning our daily bread.

Thanks so much for the prayers guys...it really makes a difference when we ask our brothers and sisters to pray for us. Will pray for your wife navigator.

Well done Celeste :):ilikeit:

Will do...but of course the big news we are all waiting for is the VISA!!! :)

Yeah, that is the BIGGIE!

Hope it all works out!

Cheers

Eva