Prayer needed??

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi guys, I need all to pray with me please, for the sale of my property/business to go through soon. The person buying is applying for a commercial bond and due to the fact that he is building major offices on the premises , he needs a big loan but should not have a problem. Spoke to the developer today and he said should all be done in 5 weeks. As I need to close my salon at the sale of the property it is all nerve wrecking because I don't have a definate date and my staff need to plan their future move. It would really be nice to get it over and done with as soon as possible.

Thank you all,

Adele x

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Markus&Susan

• Flanker

• Eva

• Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi all,

I often read here and pray for all the requests as a whole. But today I need to spill my specific needs.

We are in two minds about selling or renting out our home. My husband's niece has always loved our home and has offered to rent it from us for about 2 years and possibly then buy it. Plse pray for wisdom in this case, as we actually need the extra money for our life in Aus. Trying to sell it now is possibly less stressful and with the vrot market we won't get our money's worth either. But we don't want to offend them if we do get the right buyer. We have given them till Dec to decide if they want to go ahead with the plan to rent.

Some other properties also have to be sold. We're concerned that if/when we tell the tenants that it's going on the market, they will move out and then we sit with empty properties and no rent coming in.

I'd like to be in Aus within 2 months after getting the PR visa, for the kids and their schooling's sake, but hubby refuses to go until he has a job. According to stats on the forum we should have our visa by Easter '09.

And then the sale of vehicles, caravan, furniture etc. I find it draining dealing with all of this, in between being mother, wife, working woman, kids final exams etc.

Thank you for your prayers.

Hi

Can i also add a prayers request today :

1.) Our house has just gone on to the market - Please pray for the right buyer and the right price.

2.) My eldest son ( 19 ) - please pray that he sees the benefit of moving and that he comes over with us - he is

considering staying behind ( girlfriend) - Please please!!! -

3.) 2 cars to sell

4.) got quote for container R98000 - 20ft contaciner - very expensive - need guidance to decide what to do.

5.) Got verbal job offer - still nothing in writing - worried.

Thanks alot

This is a huge request - Thanks you all for your earlier and continued prayers.

Brenda

Good Day

Our sister in law, Mary Louise Turner Visagie was senselessly shot early in the evening of Friday 17 October 2008 and later died. Her two little young girls sat by her side unti she took her last breath. Erin is a mere 6 years old and Kendra is just 3 years old. We as the family are asking for strength to get through this very difficult time and for your prayers for the little girls and their Dad to get through this.

Mary's service is on Saturday 25 October 2008 at 10h00am (South African Time). Here her ashes will be scattered over the cliffs of Monteseal, Natal, South Africa and her soul will be free forever from all pain.

I am asking for a little something:

May I ask for a 10 minute moment of silence whereever you are on Saturday at 10h00 am for Mary. Pray for the healing of the hearts of the little girls and their Daddy. Keep them in your thoughts on Saturday when we all send Mary off to rest in peace with her Heavenly Father.

God Bless you all

Sharon Lloyd

Nelspruit

South Africa

sharon@lloydadjust.co.za

Hi Sharon

My heart goes out to you and your family, especially to the father and the girls. May Mary's spirit find peace and may the Lord give you all the strength to get through this terrible ordeal!

May God Bless and keep you all enveloped in his arms!

Sharon

Your prayer request breaks my heart - My 2 little girls are 5 and 3 - and makes our prayers requests for houses to be sold , cars to be sold etc seem insipid and frivolous.

My thoughts, and prayers are with you all. May God bring peace to Erin and Kendra and enfold them in his loving arms. To describe what they will be going through cannot be done and we will hold them in our daily prayers so that they can eventually accept this unfortunate incident which has befallen them at such a young age.

I am lost for words - God Bless

Brenda

Hi Sharon

I write this with tears in my eyes.... I am so so sorry to hear your tragic news. Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and wishing you comfort and strength.

Marc

We will certainly remember Erin & Kendra and their dad (and the rest of the family) in our prayers.

So sad, and senseless.

This is when you really question 'why?'.

Sharon,

I trust the Lord will give you and your family peace at this time. You are all in our prayers, it definately puts all things into perspective. I look at my daughters of similar age and it breaks my heart to think of what your nieces went through and are going through.

God Bless you all and I pray He will hold you all in His loving hand.

Susan and family

Sharon,

My deepest sympathy for you, your family and of course Erin & Kendra and their dad. I pray that God will guide you trough these trying times.

Hi All,

Can I please add my prayer request:

I have a sponsor but we were planning on going middle 2009, however due to several circumstances my husband has resigned, and we now need to get outta here ASAP.

Please pray and agree with me in the spirit that his employer will do the honourable thing and pay him the money owed to him.

Please pray for our house to be sold, and also please pray that my daughter (20y) will change her mind and come with us.

Thank you

Hi All,

The prayer requests havequite down lately. We are all either blessed out of our socks or we are going through some troubled times and are not shouting for help.

Please let me know if anyone need some prayers.

Take Care

Tanja

Hi Tanja,

Please pray for us. We're still waiting for an answer on our 457 application and trying to sell our house. Things are really stressful with all this going on and our wonderful daughter is writing matric.

Please keep us in your thoughts.

Thank you Tanja.

Good Day

Our sister in law, Mary Louise Turner Visagie was senselessly shot early in the evening of Friday 17 October 2008 and later died. Her two little young girls sat by her side unti she took her last breath. Erin is a mere 6 years old and Kendra is just 3 years old. We as the family are asking for strength to get through this very difficult time and for your prayers for the little girls and their Dad to get through this.

Mary's service is on Saturday 25 October 2008 at 10h00am (South African Time). Here her ashes will be scattered over the cliffs of Monteseal, Natal, South Africa and her soul will be free forever from all pain.

I am asking for a little something:

May I ask for a 10 minute moment of silence whereever you are on Saturday at 10h00 am for Mary. Pray for the healing of the hearts of the little girls and their Daddy. Keep them in your thoughts on Saturday when we all send Mary off to rest in peace with her Heavenly Father.

God Bless you all

Sharon Lloyd

Nelspruit

South Africa

sharon@lloydadjust.co.za

Hi Sharon,

Wow this is just awful! I really feel for that family. I will lift them up in prayer tomorrow.

Love

Griffcat

God,

We live in such a horrible world. A world you created for us to enjoy and to serve you. You created this world to prepare us for our eternal life.

God we start and ask why, why does your children get murdered, why does two little girls whole life get shattered in a instance.

But through all these questions we can joyfully say, we serve You God and You are the reason for living.

We know that times will get tough in todays world and we grasp onto the fact that there is eternal life after death and that we will all celebrate with You God, one day.

God with this I want to bring Sharon's family before you Lord and ask that you cover them with Your love. Lord let them feel your presence through this difficult times.

We pray for Kendra and Erin. God they would not fully understand what happened but they will have so much heartship and pain.

God please carry them through these difficult times. We pray for Mary's husband and the father of her children. God please spare them during this time against, hatred, revenge and severe bitterness.

God my they mourn in a peacefull way.

God we thank you for Mary's life. Through all of this we want to thank you for our lives, we sometimes just complain but we want to thank you that we can still be here on earth to try and make a difference to other people.

May Mary rest in peace.

Amen

Edited by Ungerers (Tanja U)

HI Everyone,

We have so many prayer request from all of us, can I ask you guys to help out and as you see a prayer request and feel you want to pray for that person, will you there and then type the prayer and post it.

I am struggling to keep up and are not on the forum all the time.

Please anyone that feel they want to offer themselves up to pray for other people.

This is not my prayer forum, it is there for all of the us to pray for each other and to feel God's spirit move through us all by doing so.

If I haven't posted a specific prayer for someone it does not mean that I don't pray for you, I read everything and then go on my knees and pray for you guys.

Thanks everyone,

xoxoxo

T

Sorry for the Afrikaans but God will understand :thumbdown:

Liewe Heer, ek dank U vir die geleentheid om saam met ander gelowiges die steil pad te kan loop na 'n nuwe lewe en 'n nuwe toekoms. Ek dank U dat U elke dag ons hande vat en leiding gee volgens U tyd.

Here ek bid vir elke persoon wat nog sy huis moet verkoop, dat U dit spoedig sal laat gebeur deur die regte koper te stuur. Dit is vir baie van ons die moeilikste tyd in ons lewe omdat die verkoop van die huis groot deel uitmaak van ons toekomsplanne.

Dankie Heer dat u hierdie week gebruik het om die verkoop van my voertuig te finaliseer, nadat ek soveel twyfel en kommer in my gehad het dat ek sou sukkel om dit te verkoop. Gaan ook met ander Here wat voertuie of ander items moet verkoop wat 'n groot bekommernis op hulle lewe plaas. Bring rustigheid in almal van ons se lewens sodat ons U kan kans gee om U wonderwerke te verrig.

U het my die week geleer om net aan te hou glo en nie na my lys te kyk van wat volgende moet gebeur nie, maar om U wil te laat geskied. Help elkeen van ons om U hand styf vas te hou en net te glo en alles sal vir ons gebeur in U tyd.

Ek loof U vir U groot genade.

Amen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Just a request to please keep Hennie (Henniedup) in your prayers, he had to undergo another operation within 5 months of the first operation. This was due to complications with the first operation. Must also confess, I am a little depressed at the moment, because it feels like everything that can go wrong in our lives, is going wrong and it feels like there is no stop to this. I am at the moment also not sure that we will every be able to move to OZ. Please pray that God will give us guidance for our future and what to do. Because I do not know!!

Also just a small word of thanks to everybody that is writing on this topic, you know, just to read somebody else request and to find out how God help them is sometimes enough just to give us strength to keep on holding on the God and his promises.

My prayer for everyone:

Almighty God, please bless everyone in what their needs may be, whether it may be the selling of property, the granting of a visa or confirmation of a job offering. God, I ask above all that you grant the needs according to Your Will and Way, and that it will be to the glory of your Name. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Blessings to each and every one.

Alta

To God be the glory, for great things he has done!

May he hear your prayers and give his answer and assistance to your needs!

God has certainly answered my prayers regarding the health issues that I was having, for that I praise him.

Amen!

We just want to thank God for answering all our prayers, He sent us a buyer for our home. We now have a sold board outside our home and the sale seems to be going through smoothly this time round. God has provided for our move and we are so grateful to Him for everything. Thanks for the prayers from all on the forum. What an awesome God we serve.

Susan

Susan - Congrats, we hope to have our SOLD sign by next Friday!!!

I receive daily bible verses, and I thought today's was so suited that I had to share it:

Verse: John 14:27 Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Our container leaves Durban's port tomorrow ... Dear Lord, guide this vessel through safe waters and bless us with its safe arrival in Fremantle, Amen.

Thank you, the sold sign is outside and the lawyer is completing paperwork as fast as she can. I pray for the safe passage of your container almost there. It is a lovely day here in Durban.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, please let us know who we can pray for.

Susan

It is a lovely day here in Durban.

Thanks for the weather update - really really appreciated :unsure: have been really really worried about the 'high seas' reports lately. So thank you for letting me know - its proving to be a lovely day here too in Joburg, after more that a solid week of cold & rain (but we are grateful for the rain finally!).

Holding thumbs for your house, we are also waiting to hear about ours (accepted an offer on 01 Nov - 21 days for bond approval ... hoping to know by next Friday)!

• 2 weeks later...

We had some bad news on Friday, the sale of the house may crash. The estate agent said 95% chance of the sale crashing. We believe God can take the 5% and still pull the sale through for us or guide us in what He wants us to do. We still want and actually need to sell. Please pray for the sale, at the end of the day we want God's will to be done so if He wants this sale to fall then He has a reason for it and He will provide for us in another way. We fly out on Thursday, the packers arrive tomorrow. This is such a stressful time, I knew it was going to be bad but you don't know till you are going through it. I just keep asking God for strength and guidance for and the whole family.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Susan

"Please people, pray for us with houses to sell"

Hi Susan

I know how you must feel at this stage of the sale of your house and you are in my prayers that everything will work out.

The reason i'm sitting here in front of my pc reading the posts is that i'm feeling down a lot as i urgently need to sell. My house was on show today with NO visitors, NO offers yet, nothing. If i can't sell the house, i can't relocate to Oz.

And i am selling far below the market value.

PLEASE keep us in your prayers.

J&K

We have really been blessed in many respects and we pray a lot both to thank and to ask for the road ahead. From Jan both of us are technically without work. I am lining (or trying to) up some work on projects as contractor till hte visa comes through and we can travel to a new life.

We are just really prying hard for the rpocess to speed up and that our visa be granted ASAP so the timings works out ok. The intent was to fly end of Jan and not have to work on projects or anything this side but get ready for the move to OZ.

Always appreciate a few more praying with us.