Contributory Parent 143 Visa Support group

Elna57

Hi Everyone,  we have applied my mother's 143 visa on the 10 July 2015 and still waiting for immigration to ask documents, as not even a single email from them since  the confirmation of application received.

Welcome to the Forum pipDepp

Other than the Acknowledgement letter when you submitted the application it is quite normal not to hear anything until they begin processing.

Currently the department are stating: they have allocated 143 applications submitted up to and including 3 June 2015.

• Like 1

Hi all, I am currently living in the UK and have joined the Pomsinoz Forum and found this one which someone had mentioned in their post. I hope it is okay that I have gatecrashed the Saffa one although I immigrated to the UK 13 years ago I am still a Saffa girl at heart.

I applied for the 173 only because I didn't know if I would have all the funds when it was requested it (at that time it was 18 to 24 months). My plan is to switch over to 143 as soon as I activate my 173 visa as I believe even with that there is a 10 month wait. Hope there is an spare seat I can plonk my bum on for the next few months and keep each other company

Edited by Maz
  • Like 1

@pipDepp @Maz. Warmest welcome. Hope your processes run smooth and things get a move on. It is very slow at the moment.

Have a great weekend folks!  

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2018 at 3:30 PM, Onthemove said:

Yippee .... latest update to my test email:

·        OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143 and 173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including (but not limited to) an Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application.

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 3 June 2015.   🙌:ilikeit:

21 days until my lodgement date is reached !!!

Me 16/6/2015, 13 days to go 😄😄😄 

• Like 1

@Viet countdown for you now; may it pass quickly and smoothly. Good luck going forward ☘️

I’m right behind you ..... 

• Like 1

OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143 and 173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including (but not limited to) an Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 11 June 2015.

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2018 at 8:02 AM, pipDepp said:

@viet has immigraiton asked you further documents (AOS, police check.....) or not yet? 

@pipDepp no they havent, except for the first email in March asking to prepare documentation (AOS, police, health...)

I think when case officer pick up my file, they will.

5 days to go. Will keep you posted

• Like 1

@ Elna57 Thank you :)

@ viet thanks for your reply, actually for my mum they didn't even sent prepare documentation email yet... i don't know why as

my mother's application was launched in 10 july 2015 and after confirmation i didn't receive any other email

And could you please advise if we can prepare AoS in advance without immigration to point out to do so... just to save some time 

Thank you :) 

Edited by pipDepp

On 9/13/2018 at 5:40 AM, pipDepp said:

Hi Everyone,  we have applied my mother's 143 visa on the 10 July 2015 and still waiting for immigration to ask documents, as not even a single email from them since  the confirmation of application received.

I would like to know if when they say we shall receive a letter  advising us that we need to obtain an Aos, will the letter be sent by post or as an attached document by  email?

15 hours ago, bernadette24 said:

I would like to know if when they say we shall receive a letter  advising us that we need to obtain an Aos, will the letter be sent by post or as an attached document by  email?

It should show on the Assurers Mygov account under the linked Centrelink account BUT in our case, the letter was mailed to my sons residential address.

It is very important to update contact details of both assuree and assurer by form 929 and Mygov account as well.

17 hours ago, pipDepp said:

@ viet thanks for your reply, actually for my mum they didn't even sent prepare documentation email yet... i don't know why as

my mother's application was launched in 10 july 2015 and after confirmation i didn't receive any other email

And could you please advise if we can prepare AoS in advance without immigration to point out to do so... just to save some time 

No, one can not do anything until requested to do. There is a process to follow. 

Have you and your mom checked your spam or junk folders?

@Elna57 thanks for your reply, yeah i went through all emails, we haven't received any email except an acknowledgement letter in 2015 ... and another emails of correspondence regarding address change....

On 9/16/2018 at 2:32 PM, pipDepp said:

You will receive an email from PVC team1 with attached 3 PDF files (if your prefered contact is email). Try search in the inbox or spam using keyword “PVC”. 

3 PDF files includes AOS letter, AOS checklist, health check letter.

Use AOS checklist to prepare documents and apply for AOS at centrelink. You will not be able to apply for AOS without the AOS letter. Same with health check. 

In the mean time, just ask everyone or check on previous posts to see if anyone applied after 10/07/2015 received the email from PVC team 1 asking to prepare documents. If yes, contact immigration straight away. If no, you will receive it soon

On 9/16/2018 at 4:38 PM, bernadette24 said:

It depends on your prefered contact or of if you appoint an authorised recepient. 

If you remember filling form 956a, you has appointed an authorised recepient. Refer to question 19 page 4. If not refer to form 47PA question 29 page 11. If the answer is yes, you will have to provide email or fax (which I dont think many use it anymore). 

Another answer is if you receive acknowledgement letter (when first submit the application) via email most likely you will receive the letter to prepare document also via email. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Viet said:

You will receive an email from PVC team1 with attached 3 PDF files (if your prefered contact is email). Try search in the inbox or spam using keyword “PVC”. 

Use AOS checklist to prepare documents and apply for AOS at centrelink. You will not be able to apply for AOS without the AOS letter. Same with health check. 

In the mean time, just ask everyone or check on previous posts to see if anyone applied after 10/07/2015 received the email from PVC team 1 asking to prepare documents. If yes, contact immigration straight away. If no, you will receive it soon

It depends on your prefered contact or of if you appoint an authorised recepient. 

If you remember filling form 956a, you has appointed an authorised recepient. Refer to question 19 page 4. If not refer to form 47PA question 29 page 11. If the answer is yes, you will have to provide email or fax (which I dont think many use it anymore). 

Another answer is if you receive acknowledgement letter (when first submit the application) via email most likely you will receive the letter to prepare document also via email. 

7 minutes ago, Viet said:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Viet said:

Hi

I applied after July and didn't get any request for further doc so this makes sense.

Edited by Maz
  • Like 1

Hi I received invitation letter to prepare AoS and health check for my father and bro application filed on 2 July 2015

my agent received it and emailed me.😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SKB said:

Hi I received invitation letter to prepare AoS and health check for my father and bro application filed on 2 July 2015

my agent received it and emailed me.😊

Congrats @SKB , can you please double check if the application was filed on 7/2015? 

In addition, when did your agent receive an email from IMMI to prepare AOS and health check?

Paul

9 hours ago, KevinLee said:

Congrats @SKB , can you please double check if the application was filed on 7/2015? 

In addition, when did your agent receive an email from IMMI to prepare AOS and health check?

Paul

Thanks dear

Acknowledge letter  is saying 2nd of July 2015 and my agent sent emailed to immigration like month ago and request for the invitation to prepare AOS as it takes lots of time . So I received emailed from agent last week and letter say the application filed for these applicants received on  2 July 2015  require mandatory AOS and I have applied for AOS from my gov account Centrelink and They gave me estimated time 25th of October to consider it. 

• Sad 1

Submitted all my AOS paperwork in May and four months later not a single word about our interview. Called Centrelink and they said there is a four month backlog.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Diveup said:

Submitted all my AOS paperwork in May and four months later not a single word about our interview. Called Centrelink and they said there is a four month backlog.

its already four months since may? did they give you any time when you should expect a call?

3 hours ago, Diveup said:

I submitted on 02/04/2018 got interview call after 1 week, bank guarantee letter after 3 weeks, approved letter 2 weeks later (for my dad only)

By that time, due to assurers income criteria changed I had to switch to single assuree (Dad only) and asked my cousin to be assurer for my mom and my bro. Later in June, due to the criteria changed back, centrelink called me and asked me if I want to switch back to be assurer for both my mom and dad as initial application. I said no because my cousin had already submitted AOS for my mom and bro. 

I think the incident in April makes centrelink to call all declined application to ask if they want to continue or resubmit. That creates huge backlog

My cousin submitted around Mid April, phone interview A week later but still waiting for bank guarantee letter. She called 132 850 last week, centrelink couldnt tell her why they havent sent the bank guarantee letter but they promised will send urgent request to processing team. So she called again today, the letter still has not been sent yet. But its very strange that the person on the phone advised my cousin to go directly to commonweath bank to set up bank guarantee without the letter. I personally dont think CBA can do bank guarantee without the letter but we will find out tomorrow.

Edited by Viet
  • Like 1