189's lodged January 2015

mvluik

Here's something to keep us all busy and distracted while we wait :)

This is an online spreadsheet of all 189 and 190 visa timelines (from PomsInOz members) that at least gives you an indication of where everyone else is at. You'll see that, fortunately or unfortunately, it's quite random: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tTzjNkRDdXRm7VSDjvAxn1Q/htmlview?pli=1#gid=1521985861

Okay...nerves completely rattled...got an email this morning from immi dept.

States: Reference Number Exxxxxxxxx: The status of this transaction has been updated. Log in to your ImmiAccount for details.

After logging in, the status now reflects as "Finalised", and each applicant has "Granted", and has an option to view Grant Letter, but I can't view the letter when clicking on the link.

I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but does this mean we have the golden ticket? For those that got the grant, was your experience on the website the same as me?

• Like 1

You got it, Leo! Party hats, streamers and champagne required! Congrats!!!

Not sure why the letter isn't showing - hopefully someone else can help - but start drinking and consuming copious amounts of sugary goods right now! :)

Edited by mistermoose
  • Like 1

You got it, Leo! Party hats, streamers and change required! Congrats!!!

Not sure why the letter isn't showing - hopefully someone else can help - but start drinking and consuming copious amounts of sugary goods right now! :)

OMG!!! I so hope this is true...I tried calling Reuven...yes, I know its only 07h00 in SA, but I just want to see that grant letter, or get an update from him of some sorts, especially after his mail yesterday about quotas...

So want to uncork the champagne right now...so close...

• Like 2

Congrats leor you biscuit, super stoked for you also stoked that we have that awesome positive note in our topic!

Congratulations!!!

Great news for this thread - first grant since 04/03 !

Guys small query,

I logged into my immi account this am after I saw leor's good news my last updated status has changed from the date we lodged to today's dat but nothing looks like it's been updated or uploaded.

Anyone have a similar thing happen to them?

Flip I hope so!

Keep you guys posted if I hear anything.

Wohoooo got a case officer,just got a mail from Reuven with a request from our CO.

Holding thumbs, bums and anything else possible!!

• Like 1

Great news Beachball!

Another step closer............

I will cross whatever I have uncrossed on your behalf ;)

Almost there Beachball...hang in there.

I got the grants today - super stoked! Was so cautious this morning, as the grants went directly to M2Oz, so the immi website said granted, but I needed to see the actual letters which we received from our agent.

I'm very, very thankful to you all for the encouragement and support.

3 days from case officer to grant, so EmNew you are overdue mate...hoping to get the good news tomorrow morning...and based on my experience, you will probably have the same, so you know now that you can celebrate once you go to "Finalised" state, and "Granted" when you go into the actual app details itself...good luck!

• Like 1

Nice one on the CO allocation @Beachball, not long now!!

Huge congrats @LeoR, the nerve racking wait is over!! (LeoR maybe add a signature to your profile so people can see how long each step took, I looked back on this thread and see you lodged on the 19th Jan, that's 9weeks, awesome stuff!)

We got our 189 visas today! Wow, what a feeling!

We used Migrate2Oz and they were brilliant - definitely worth spending the money.

Visa lodged 25 Jan so pretty much 8 weeks. The entire process from start to finish was 7 months - not bad, really!

And now we can start packing up!!

• Like 4

Congratulations !!!

• Like 1

Congrats :))) Flooding in now - tomorrow, hey, Em?

I hope so mistermoose..................not holding my breath. Seems as if I have either a lazy VPO/cricket addict VPO/AWOL VPO........ Again, I just hope I know by Easter, as we're taking a few extra days to unwind, and I don't want to be this neurotic, anxious person that I am now, whilst on a much needed break!

It would be interesting to find out whicoffices your case officers are from. Maybe that might have relevance to whi is on the ball and who is a bit slower?

Congrats to Leo and Kay and'vasbyt' to those still waiting.

My VPO was from Brisbane and it was Friday to Tuesday granted.

• Like 1

I really can't wait anymore. I can't stop thinking about it. Tomorrow, PLEASE :)

I've read about a few people who have waited just a handful of days after being assigned a CO, especially when asked for extra days (as in my case). But yet here we are. Tomorrow!