189's lodged January 2015

mvluik

:congratulations:

Great news Beachball!!!

• Like 1

Congrats Beachball!

Such a great feeling to have the visa!

Wow! Great news Beachball, congrats! Wish you all the very best with the next step!

Congratulations to every one of you that received your grant recently :jester: .

To thoes of you still waiting, lets hope that after the Cricket World Cup, they will return to work and start issuing the grants :blush-anim-cl: . Just hang in there.

Yeeee hah!!

Got a notification this morning, so I logged into my immi account and Houston we have a grant!!

I just wanna thank each and everyone for your support and encouragement through the process ( and boy is it a process)

Good luck and holding thumbs to everyone still in the queue.

Super stoked...

:santa: Christmas in April! Best of luck for the road ahead :)

Holding thumbs for those still in the system.

Wish everyone a wonderful week!!

Good luck!

Just got our visa grant letters. We submitted 30 Jan. Just one question I am already in Oz on a 457. Do I need to go out to activate. Nothing is stated on the grant letter.

• Like 3

Just got our visa grant letters. We submitted 30 Jan. Just one question I am already in Oz on a 457. Do I need to go out to activate. Nothing is stated on the grant letter.

Congrats! What a way to start the week :)

If you did an onshore PR application then you don't need to go offshore to activate.

We did a offshore application. My wife and daughter is back in SA to sort some things out and on their grants is states that they need to enter before 20 Jan 2016 on my letter nothing is mentioned.

Congratulations Taylor1980 !!!

Wohoooooo. Sigh of enormous relief,......

We have our 189's !!!!!! I had given up on today being our day having logged in at 7am and seeing status as " in progress " and then at 7.50am, the magic email arrived !!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all on the forum and on this thread / post in particular, for the moral support and encouragement given since our submission.

Hoping before the week is out that all remaining January lodgements have a grant letter........

• Like 2

You need to ask one of the agents on the forum - my understanding is that if you do an offshore application you need to enter to activate. If DIAC know you are onshore they usually give you a heads up so you can get offshore, they do the grant and you then re-enter, not sure if you can simply fly to New Zealand and come back now.

Sorry can't be more help.

Congrats EmNew and all the others.....my husband needs to get 8 band on IELTS and then we can lodge EOI.... getting excited reading your posts!!

• Like 1