Top Posters In This Topic

• Red

• Lyn

• Alida

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

Thought some 'old' friends would like an update - yes I know it's been about 18 months, better late than never huh? :blush:

Have finally worked out a fun blogging site that is user friendly, so you may enjoy some updates... and photo's which are taking forever to load :blink:

Hope dreams are becoming a reality for you all...

We're still living our dream daily...

It's been a while - first post

Hello Red

It HAS been a long time since we heard from you. I'm so pleased you are still happy, we are too, happy and very lucky.

And guess what? .............. I can apply for citizenship in two weeks time!

Your pictures are, as always, lovely.

Andrea

Hey Andrea :hug:

Been way too long... have had so much to share... and yet there's always that part of me that wonders why I want to... So busy wondering what other people may think, what other people say...

After a hectic year, some things have been put into perspective for me... and I figure, if you have a journey - Why not share it...

Good to 'chat' again

red

xxx

Just wanted to add: SO JEALOUS about that citizenship! Huge congrats!

Edited by Red

Hi Red, welcome, so very much welcome back !!! We've been LONGING for your stories and just LOVE to share your journey.

Life is about people. Sharing your stories is sharing of yourself. People love sharing, because life is about people and being together and so on and so forth ...

Please keep writing, we will definitely keep reading !!!

Hey there Kirsten

Great to get news! And your photos are just awesome - as always! Thanks for sharing...

Had planned the 'leisurely stroll' to Waterfall Gully today but weather not playing along so will have to try another day.

Never under estimate the value of your input - it means the world to us 'newbies'!

Have finally managed to load our first and second years pictures... not much blogging yet - still trying to get the 'look' right ... lol... :lol:

Have a happy day all,

red

• 4 months later...

Hi All

For those who don't know I am back at the Multiple Sclerosis Society - thank goodness not in the call centre...

But I wanted to share one of our upcoming events - so whether you participate, volunteer or just come watch - it should be spectacular.

Please go have a look at the website MS MUD RUN

Besides doing the html coding (which I have NO clue how to do), I did everything else - so feeling a bit "mommy - like" about it all!!

Like us on Facebook, if you wouldn't mind... The more we can spread the word - the more we can help people living with MS.MS MUD RUN fb

Trust you are all enjoying new beginnings...

red

Edited by Red

Hi Red, glad you are back...