New beginnings...

Red

That post about the gym was hilarious - and even more funny because I called Fitness First last week to enquire about pricing and classes etc... they havent left me alone since. I have never come across such staunch salesman LOL... im gonna have to either join the gym or change my number!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red

• Lyn

• Alida

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're certainly missing out ...

edited to say: maybe she's writing her book now !

Edited by Alida

Damn, maybe she's gonna charge us for the next installment!

:) Well, I'm hooked so I'll pay whatever she asks! As long as she takes Rands! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we can only try again -

BTW gorgeous your inbox is full - ya know I dont visit Fakebook often - be nice and update - pleeeeeeze !! :censored:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'cough' 'cough' ,................Kirsten Hi one year update, please..........................withdrawal symptoms, seeing Doctor Phil..............................Please give me a fix...............

Would be awesome to have K's one year update. We flew outta Durbs together a year ago - they're a great little family.

K - if you're reading this - miss you, miss your updates,

all the very best to you Bern and Bec for your second year of new beginnings.

Hi Red

Have read most of your postings in one go. You are really a good writer and I enjoy your honesty. Please keep it coming.

Good luck at work.

Zonia

• 3 months later...

Will be updating my blog soon... will keep my friends that read this posted!

Take care,

red

Edited by Red

Hi Red, its sad to see you go, but thank you so much for sharing your journey with us, I really enjoyed reading everyting.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, all the best!!

Take care

Y

My computer had to be redone and I have lost all my favourites on my internet... can somebody please give me Reds's blog address.

Thank you

Edited by Happy2Bhere

My computer had to be redone and I have lost all my favourites on my internet... can somebody please give me Reds's blog address.

Thank you

Hi there, me too please - don't have it and definitely want to keep in touch with her story.

Red, it is very sad to see you go and I will miss your informative, funny, from-the-heart posts. You, as I have saidbefore as an inspiration. All the best.

XOXO

Mandi

Hi there, me too please - don't have it and definitely want to keep in touch with her story.

Red, it is very sad to see you go and I will miss your informative, funny, from-the-heart posts. You, as I have saidbefore as an inspiration. All the best.

XOXO

Mandi

And me!!!

Joanne

So, what is the blog address please? I was a keen follower of this post....

• 7 months later...

So much has happened and changed since my last post which seems like a lifetime ago...

It will be 2 years in Adelaide this month, and we love it more by the day....

I plan to update my journal, in the weeks to come... but just wanted to stop by and say hi :unsure:

take care,

red

Hey there stranger...so good to hear from you. Its awesome to hear that its going well and you guys are happy.

I cant wait for your updates...let it be soon...now I have 2 things to look forward to on this forum...your journal and the post that says ACT has released their #%#%$^%$& SMP

take care

y

Whooohoooo !!! We're gonna have Red back, ohhh, soooo goood !!! hiieeeeehaaaaa !!!!