New beginnings...

Red

I am certainly not inviting you around when they start our landscaping next week.

You should be in plant prison.

:ilikeit:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red

• Lyn

• Alida

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi forum members,

Unfortunately my last post with my admittance to theft has been found to be offensive...

As you all know I say it how it is,,, and my plant slip stealing which seemed innocent clearly wasn't appreciated.

I was going to delete the post, but decided against it....

Apologies to all those that read it and were disappointed...

Edited to add: For those of you that misread my post - Scottie is my bike... not my son...

Edited by Red

Hi forum members,

Unfortunately my last post with my admittance to theft has been found to be offensive...

As you all know I say it how it is,,, and my plant slip stealing which seemed innocent clearly wasn't appreciated.

I was going to delete the post, but decided against it....

Apologies to all those that read it and were disappointed...

Edited to add: For those of you that misread my post - Scottie is my bike... not my son...

Red, I cant believe that anyone found it offensive. I mean, its not really theft, plants are only plants, and they grow again. Maybe I'll get a warning too, but I think that's pretty narrowminded

Well, Red, whoever found it offensive really needs to get a life!

As Toitjie says taking a few slips hardly 'stealing'!!

Your posts are totally fantabulous! Glad you didn't delete, you bring lots of laughter, entertainment and fun to people with your posts, sure loads more appreciate them than don't.

Not disappointed at all!

Loving your posts :lol: The one house on the way to school has a huge bush full of flowers in summer. My daughter won't let me go past without me picking a flower for her. Taking a 'steggie' is no worse I think.

Loving your posts :) The one house on the way to school has a huge bush full of flowers in summer. My daughter won't let me go past without me picking a flower for her. Taking a 'steggie' is no worse I think.

I totally agree! Hey Red, don't take notice of the self-righteous. If they have an issue with your 'grand-theft-flora' well, then THEY clearly have issues, not you..!

It is VERY clear what you do when 'pinching' slips from plants, and the spirit in which it is done (and in which you share this with us) is innocent and refreshing. So, for anyone to suggest otherwise is just ridiculous! :lol:

Chin up gal, and keep those wonderful journal entries coming, we enjoy them so much, even the one's with 'criminal intent.' ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugz

Andi

Edited by Andi and Gunther

Hey Red.... Nothing offensive about the post!! Love the garden and love your posts!!!

Lotsa Love K

I for one enjoy your journal!!...please keep it up..i feel its the raw honesty of your writing that makes it so readable..

i really disagree with whoever chirped you...i mean really now :thumbdown:

..and im sure this "person" is totally perfect hey?...whatever :angry:

I'm so glad I found this journal recently, and I have now read it all the way through. It is a great account of your real life experience in migrating - thanks Red. :thumbdown:

Hi Kirst,

I read about people finding the one post offensive, this forum has some really odd people, I stopped posting about 3 weeks back now. I come on and read your journal but I dont reply to posts or questions anymore. I help saffers if I meet them in the street etc but stopped posting as I find it doesn't bring me joy anymore. Keep writing girly and I will pop in now and then to read your journal!

how ridiculous that someone can be offended by you wanting to spread your green finger talents !!!

and your right - if they had caught u snipping away they would more than likely just say "No worries mate" :thumbdown:

Hi Red,

I can't believe that anyone would find your post offensive... its refreshing to read and an honest account of your journey.

I know that the vast majority of Aussies would enjoy reading of your momentary lapse into the underworld... Its cheeky and hilarious, something that we Aussies love. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your story isn't featured in the next series of Under Belly! :ph34r::D

What Aussies despise is self righteous people. People who forget that we have all done something that others consider to be 'wrong'. The PC and preaching brigade will not do well in this country.

So keep up the great work... another great read! :lol:

Russ

P.s. In Australia a slip is more commonly known as a cutting, if you went to someones door and asked for a slip of that geranium, you may get a blank look...

Offensive post ??? Seriously now

K please dont let this put a damper on your journal !!!

Remember that you cant please all people, especially the ones who never do wrong - yes there are people who actually believe they are perfect -

Looking forward to your next chapter.

HA HA...bet you that crit feels like a real boob right now :lol:

Fabulous journal entry as always! I can't believe there are people out there who are petty enough to actually make an issue about your escapades. Really - they need to get a life and just enjoy the absolute brilliance and honesty with which you post your journal. You haven't hurt anyone or caused anyone any loss. I actually get withdrawal when I haven't read one of your posts for a couple of days, so keep it up.

Great journal Red....keep it coming....

I did not realise we had Plant Police lurking on this forum :lol::ph34r:

Hi Kirst,

I read about people finding the one post offensive, this forum has some really odd people, I stopped posting about 3 weeks back now. I come on and read your journal but I dont reply to posts or questions anymore. I help saffers if I meet them in the street etc but stopped posting as I find it doesn't bring me joy anymore. Keep writing girly and I will pop in now and then to read your journal!

Hey Candi,

Wondered where you had disappeared to - what's the matter, sounds like someone (similair to Reds "accusor") ticked you off. Really enjoyed reading your posts, so please come back to us, we miss ya girl. :lol:

MANDY

Let him that has no sin, cast the first stone - keep it up, Red, I neglect my household everytime you post ! :lol:

Shouldn't there be jail time for planting a plastic garden - hee, hee !!!

Shouldn't there be jail time for planting a plastic garden - hee, hee !!!

You know!...now that you mentioned it hey!...seems our mystery critic missed the REAL crime here :blush:

i believe its under section 123 "plant a tree" :D

:whome: lucky for red it only has a light sentence...mitigated by a giggle and a fart.

Red.....?

We are waiting... :thumbdown::lol: :lol:

Please, come back..? We miss you... ;)

:lol:

WE WANT RED!!!! WE WANT RED!!!! WE WANT RED!!!! WE WANT RED!!!! WE WANT RED!!!! WE WANT RED!!!!

:rolleyes::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Can't believe I only stumbled on your journal now. Been sitting in front of the PC all morning reading about your adventures.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us, it's inspiring and very entertaining! :rolleyes:

Keep em coming!

Red, did the plant police finally catch you??? We will all chip in for your bail!!!! Just let us know how much!!!! hie hie.... :rolleyes:

Red, don't be disheartened, this specific Journal of yours is doing for Forum Community what one Colonel Sanders have done for Southern-Style Fried Chicken cuisine all over the world... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Dax