Milo has caffiene in it!

Guest Lara

Well, seeing that petroleum jelly is used liberally on babies wearing nappies (diapers), it could account for some of the larger derrieres patrolling our streets. And I thought it was Coke and McDonald's fault... :lol:

B):whome::lol::lol:

What a wonderful excuse, it is all my mother's fault!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Omzig

• polly

• AllisonW

• Cyberdeth

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this thread is heading where it belongs ..... in the funnies!

I shall go and have a cup of milo now and blame the cm's on the vaseline! Thanks :rolleyes:

I think that this thread is heading where it belongs ..... in the funnies!

Ha, ha, that is what I thought a few pages back!! :rolleyes:

Just open you eyes and watch the news and trust your instincts. The truth is slowly coming through.

Don't eat anything with soy in it. The GMO soy from America is a non-food. McDonalds hamburgers can be put in a drawer and left for 6 months - when you take it out after 6 months it still looks the same.

Don't eat anything with soy in it. The GMO soy from America is a non-food. McDonalds hamburgers can be put in a drawer and left for 6 months - when you take it out after 6 months it still looks the same.

Burgers are not meant to be left in a drawer for 6 months.

No really, the cheeseburger in my top drawer that I was saving for a rainy day was ok after 3 months. I had to add an extra bit of tomato sauce to it cos it was a bit dry, but otherwise, it was fine.

3 months is fine, 6 months is just stupid.

:)

Definitely the funnies!!

That is very funny HansaPlease... a friend of mine's son did an experiment on home made chips, chips from Steers and from McDonalds. All placed in glass bottles and sealed. After a month the Macca's ones looked exactly the same, the other two were manky, and a few months later they still looked perfect, perhaps would have tasted fine with a bit of tomato sauce?

Funny you mention that as we noticed some black residual stuff on the bath the other morning - we have a tap that drips a little bit. Someone I know that distils their water said you should see the black after sludge after distilling the water.

Is the water in Perth ok ????

Hansa you crack me up! Every time i think that this cant get any funnier it does.......

Is there a nuthouse in Perth somewhere that gives internet access to its residents? :)

Fellow forumites from Perth..... beware, it lies in wait for you in your bath tub.... (Cue Jaws music!!!! Dum dum, dum dum, dum dum) or should that read (dumb dumb, dumb dumb) ?

Ag now, stop it mense you are making me laugh aloud at work!

Edited by AllisonW

Well, seeing that petroleum jelly is used liberally on babies wearing nappies (diapers), it could account for some of the larger derrieres patrolling our streets. And I thought it was Coke and McDonald's fault... ^_^

I don't quite know what to say, although now I see why Michael Caine has threatened to leave England if they raise the taxes any further just so the state can take care of these clowns.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...not-enough.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...themselves.html

and

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2399352.ece

(Janneman @ Apr 28 2009, 09:12 AM)Well, seeing that petroleum jelly is used liberally on babies wearing nappies (diapers), it could account for some of the larger derrieres patrolling our streets. And I thought it was Coke and McDonald's fault... ^_^
(PieterK @ Apr 29 2009, 12:13 PM)

I don't quite know what to say, although now I see why Michael Caine has threatened to leave England if they raise the taxes any further just so the state can take care of these clowns.

PieterK, I hope you realize that I was not serious when I said that. ^_^:(

It gives you wings... :(

Hahaha, you took the words right out of my mouth. ^_^

PieterK, I hope you realize that I was not serious when I said that. :ilikeit::)

I did realize that :P , but sadly there seems to be people who reason exactly the way your post described it.

:rolleyes: My stomach hurts from all the laughing!!

I have been eating soy for 10 years and so far I haven't sprouted any additional heads or arms...although the arms could be quite useful!

Actually RedBull was quite a latecomer to the natural energy drink market and has very little of the "natural" energy substance which is Guarana - therefore RedBull is fake. Rather get yourself some of the other "real" energy drink that contains Guarana

Actually RedBull was quite a latecomer to the natural energy drink market and has very little of the "natural" energy substance which is Guarana - therefore RedBull is fake. Rather get yourself some of the other "real" energy drink that contains Guarana

I enjoy V more than red-bull It has Guarana in I believe. In Brazil they have a drink called Guarana (not sure of the spelling) which I wish they would export all over the world. I suppose the toxic chemicals will shave off a few minutes from my life expectancy!