Single Immigrants

GTrotter

I promise, I won't :holy:

I know a pretty 34-year-old nurse for you though....

:holy:

You don't perhaps know a cute 23-26 year old super model eh? :holy:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leigh MC

• MichaelvdBerg

• GTrotter

• GerhardinOz

I hate to break this to you... but I see models just about every second day when they come for castings...

You hate me right now - I can feel it! :holy:

L

hahaha...dont think i dated anyone younger than 29 before...pretty much the mature men that i have known ....oh well....that's not the worry right now....

need to get a sponsor and book my IELTS and apply for all those certificates i will need.........and find a sponsor !!!!

Reply to a question...I am heading to Adelaide ....at least want to ...dont know where i will end up thou .

I hate to break this to you... but I see models just about every second day when they come for castings...

You hate me right now - I can feel it! :holy:

L

Now how on earth can I hate someone who's connected like THAT? sooooooo...will anyone of them like someone who looks a bit like the guy from the movie Hitman?? hehe but I like to think I look more like Dr Evil whahahaha *places pinky in corner of mouth*

Now how on earth can I hate someone who's connected like THAT? sooooooo...will anyone of them like someone who looks a bit like the guy from the movie Hitman?? hehe but I like to think I look more like Dr Evil whahahaha *places pinky in corner of mouth*

You just never know. But they're pretty much all air-heads, to be honest. I mean that in the nicest way possible!!!

L

You just never know. But they're pretty much all air-heads, to be honest. I mean that in the nicest way possible!!!

L

I’m sure we can find it in ourselves to look past that :o

I’m sure we can find it in ourselves to look past that :o

I'm pretty sure you can!

Okay - so none of you are keen to take one of my single lady friends over. So....

my next suggestion is this: If you're single you're probably taking a bit less over with you ito furniture and such right? so why not club together with other singles and share container costs?

Michael - this one is for you!!

Leigh

That's a great idea!

At last! Someone who thinks so too!!!! Don't know why more people don't do this...

Leigh

Well, if all goes well, I might be going in some time July to brissy.

Maybe I can pack in a few of Leigh's friends as well hahahah *places pinky finger in corner of mouth again* ...(ok dit was nou 'n k@k grap)

Anybody got room for my checkers trolly filled with about 6 boxes of pauper-goodies? :)

At last! Someone who thinks so too!!!! Don't know why more people don't do this...

Leigh

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a great idea. I think logistics might just be a bit complicated. The other option could be if families have space in their containers they could "sub-let" some of it to us singles. I am probably a good few months away from moving but will bring this up again closer to the time.

Hi daar !

Ek is 31 en het alleen oorgekom Australie toe met my seun van 6. Almal in SA het gesê 'way to go ! gan kry vir jou 'n ryk Aussie skaapboer !'

My ervaring sover is dat die Aussies baie vriendelik is, maar hul hou hulle tog 'distant'. Ek het nog geen singles ontmoet nie. Ek ken die mense by die werk, en dis dit.

Hier is baie SAners, almal couples, ons kuier nogal lekker.

Dalk is dit anders omdat ek : 'baggage' (my kind) het, en in 'n klein Aussie dorpie is (geraldton, 30 000 mense)

Anyway, die klomp hier verstaan nie ons jokes nie, ons verstaan nie hul slang nie. Ek mis hulle jokes. Ek dink die 'culture gap' is te groot.

Die 'padkos', is GLAD nie 'n slegte idee nie, GLO MY. As ek geweet hhet wat ek VANDAG weet, het ek ook iets ingepak.

Cristel

Hi Cristel

Ek dink nie die probleem is jou kind nie, die probleem is waar jy bly!

As jy dalk nader aan Perth gebly het......?!!

Moet sê, ek dink nie dis maklik om 'n enkellopende uit SA hier te ontmoet nie, alhoewel my Afrikaanse dokter dit reggekry het.

Ek is nou 'n jaar hier en hier is baie mense wat my wil voorstel aan hul weduwee- of geskeide vriendinne, die probleem is net hulle is almal in die RSA!!

Ek sien nie kans vir 'n Ozzie shiela nie, hulle is net te "anders"

Hi daar !

Ek is 31 en het alleen oorgekom Australie toe met my seun van 6. Almal in SA het gesê 'way to go ! gan kry vir jou 'n ryk Aussie skaapboer !'

My ervaring sover is dat die Aussies baie vriendelik is, maar hul hou hulle tog 'distant'. Ek het nog geen singles ontmoet nie. Ek ken die mense by die werk, en dis dit.

Hier is baie SAners, almal couples, ons kuier nogal lekker.

Dalk is dit anders omdat ek : 'baggage' (my kind) het, en in 'n klein Aussie dorpie is (geraldton, 30 000 mense)

Anyway, die klomp hier verstaan nie ons jokes nie, ons verstaan nie hul slang nie. Ek mis hulle jokes. Ek dink die 'culture gap' is te groot.

Die 'padkos', is GLAD nie 'n slegte idee nie, GLO MY. As ek geweet hhet wat ek VANDAG weet, het ek ook iets ingepak.

Cristel

Hi Cristel

Ek dink nie die probleem is jou kind nie, die probleem is waar jy bly!

As jy dalk nader aan Perth gebly het......?!!

Moet sê, ek dink nie dis maklik om 'n enkellopende uit SA hier te ontmoet nie, alhoewel my Afrikaanse dokter dit reggekry het.

Ek is nou 'n jaar hier en hier is baie mense wat my wil voorstel aan hul weduwee- of geskeide vriendinne, die probleem is net hulle is almal in die RSA!!

Ek sien nie kans vir 'n Ozzie shiela nie, hulle is net te "anders"

Well, if all goes well, I might be going in some time July to brissy.

Maybe I can pack in a few of Leigh's friends as well hahahah *places pinky finger in corner of mouth again* ...(ok dit was nou 'n k@k grap)

Anybody got room for my checkers trolly filled with about 6 boxes of pauper-goodies? :boxing:

Well, I know the nurse wants to go over to Aus... Just a thought!

GTrotter - I think it's a good idea to ask a larger family if you can slot stuff in and pay a 'portion' - every little bit helps!

Bloubul... methinks you and Cristel should hook up? Whaddya say? Huh? Huh?

Leigh

Leigh

Leigh

Hi Leigh

Good idea, just a pity about the size of WA, it is bigger than Western Europe!

It has 12 500km of coast line.

Geraldton is a good 500km + away from Perth.

Maybe there is a "pot nader wat 'n deksel soek"

LOL - good one!

Maybe we should start a sort of SAAustralia.org dating-link???? I see a huge gap in the market!

L

Well, I know the nurse wants to go over to Aus... Just a thought!

Leigh

Well, if she is a hottie, you know...with the 'features' that make me melt...I might just be in need of 'intensive care' :boxing:

Well, if she is a hottie, you know...with the 'features' that make me melt...I might just be in need of 'intensive care' :huh:

I'm seeing her on Thursday night - I'll ask her about the back dimples for you. She's a red-head... :rolleyes:

I'm seeing her on Thursday night - I'll ask her about the back dimples for you. She's a red-head... :lol:

Niiiice :whome: Now that's why networking is so important guys XD

Bloubul,

Ek weet presies wat jy bedoel met 'te anders'. Ek begin more my kursus anti-depressants, want ek het besef hier gaan ek single BLY !

Nevermind dat ek meestal nie kop of gat uitmaak waarvan hulle praat nie, is die GROOTSTE PROBLEEM hulle glo nie in God nie. Ek is nie die grootste Christen en fanaties en so nie, maar my magtig ! Ek GLO in God, en maak my kind groot met die waardes wat ek geleer is.

So, julle single girls, GOOD LUCK ! en dankie vir die wat laat weet het ek moet dit tyd gee, ek dink eerlikwaar nie tyd gaan die 'cultural gap' toemaak nie !

Groete

Cristel

Bloubul,

Ek weet presies wat jy bedoel met 'te anders'. Ek begin more my kursus anti-depressants, want ek het besef hier gaan ek single BLY !

Nevermind dat ek meestal nie kop of gat uitmaak waarvan hulle praat nie, is die GROOTSTE PROBLEEM hulle glo nie in God nie. Ek is nie die grootste Christen en fanaties en so nie, maar my magtig ! Ek GLO in God, en maak my kind groot met die waardes wat ek geleer is.

So, julle single girls, GOOD LUCK ! en dankie vir die wat laat weet het ek moet dit tyd gee, ek dink eerlikwaar nie tyd gaan die 'cultural gap' toemaak nie !

Groete

Cristel

Ag nee wat Christel, los die antideprissante..mens het most nie die teenoogestelde geslag nodig om gelukkig te wees nie...Miskien moet jy leer para-glide of scuba duik Oo ..net om biejtie die hart weer te laat klop ;

LOL op die punt van tyd ....as ek n' sponsor kan kry sal dit genoeg wees om my hart te laat klop......inteendeel...... my harkie sal sjokelade pomp....en bokspring!!!!! :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

LOL op die punt van tyd ....as ek n' sponsor kan kry sal dit genoeg wees om my hart te laat klop......inteendeel...... my harkie sal sjokelade pomp....en bokspring!!!!! :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Whahahahah sjokelade pomp! Ek wil nie eers weet wat bokspring is nie oO maar ek sal dit nie voorstel veral nie met 'n iemand soos Biltongboer wat die rondtes hierond doen nie LOL :ilikeit:

Edited by MichaelvdBerg

Been scanning through this thread... actually so ironic, one of my friends are now prepared to marry a girl just because she has a British passport :ilikeit:

Us South African's will be turn out to be like the Mexicans will do anything just to get out :ilikeit:

Been scanning through this thread... actually so ironic, one of my friends are now prepared to marry a girl just because she has a British passport :ilikeit:

Us South African's will be turn out to be like the Mexicans will do anything just to get out :ilikeit:

Yeah yeah...you can tell us the truth..your friend married her because she's got fake boobs and a nice bank account :ilikeit: