Single Immigrants

GTrotter

Yeah, I also appreciate a woman that can hold her own in a conversation especially since I am a bit of a goof ball and like a good chirp every now and then.... :angry:

Then I reckon you'll do brilliantly in Aus - the Aussie women are great with their chirps I reckon!

I could learn from them ... :ph34r:

Leigh

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leigh MC

• MichaelvdBerg

• GTrotter

• GerhardinOz

hehe, I certainly hope so....just as long as those dimples/cat eyes on her lower back HAHAHA :ph34r:

On the other hand..I am reaaallly happy being single as well...

hehe

I have to agree with Michael on foreign women. I had far better luck in the US, South America and the UK than in SA. I think my biggest gripe about SA women is they all seem to be set on the "get married as soon as possible and start breeding mindset".

Edited by GTrotter

I have to agree with Michael on foreign women. I had far better luck in the US, South America and the UK than in SA. I think my biggest gripe about SA women is they all seem to be set on the "get married as soon as possible and start breeding mindset".

It's called B.Com Manvangkunde...I just don't get it man, most SA girls are such nice girls but they show a nasty side first..such a turn off :holy:

we need more ladies like Leigh :whome:

Edited by MichaelvdBerg

It's called B.Com Manvangkunde...I just don't get it man, most SA girls are such nice girls but they show a nasty side first..such a turn off :(

we need more ladies like Leigh :P

Michael, you say the sweetest things! :holy::holy:

Seriously though - I have to agree that there are loads of women who just want to 'bag-a-baby'. Personally, I don't get it - but then I'm not broody.

Girls have a biological clock - and it seems that some (please note, I said SOME not ALL) women really do have an overwhelming need to have a child - so they'll grab the first decent chap that comes along and wham, they want to get married and preggers within minutes. Sad, but true!

I though I was broody once - but it turned out to be a chocolate craving (for now...) B)

But who knows - tomorrow I might wake up and feel the urge.

Run Forest, run.... :whome:

Leigh

Edited by LMC

Michael, you say the sweetest things! :ilikeit::holy:

Seriously though - I have to agree that there are loads of women who just want to 'bag-a-baby'. Personally, I don't get it - but then I'm not broody.

Girls have a biological clock - and it seems that some (please note, I said SOME not ALL) women really do have an overwhelming need to have a child - so they'll grab the first decent chap that comes along and wham, they want to get married and preggers within minutes. Sad, but true!

I though I was broody once - but it turned out to be a chocolate craving (for now...) B)

But who knows - tomorrow I might wake up and feel the urge.

Run Forest, run.... :whome:

Leigh

LOL!!! whahahahhhahaha...what is the quickest way to turn a guy off??? tell him you want a baby!!! I know my running shoes are already on when it comes to the marriage topic, never mind babies and stuffies... oO

Now I remember why I like Cape Town girls better...That was SO Funny!!

Edited by MichaelvdBerg

Yikes, I thought of taking notes but I will never be able to keep up :whome:

No wonder they say a woman over 40 (or is it 35?) has a greater chance of being struck by lightning than getting married again ... and now I know why - there's just too much "red tape" involved in the whole "dating again" thing.

I guess I had better start wearing those thick rubber soled shoes! :ilikeit:

Jinne manne (en dames)

What is wrong here. It seems so stupid to me that all these singles sit around being grumpy that nobody is interested in them! What a waste.

Mind you we have a single SA lady friend in Gimea, Sydney that also cannot find a boyfriend. So not just in SA. I must admit I would give her a miss too :ilikeit:

Just get out there, be friendly to the opposite sex and something must happen, surely.....if not make it bloody happen.

Andre

I guess I had better start wearing those thick rubber soled shoes! :ilikeit:

Never!!!! :holy:

Mind you we have a single SA lady friend in Gimea, Sydney that also cannot find a boyfriend. So not just in SA. I must admit I would give her a miss too :whome:

Sies man!!!

They say every pot has a lid.....

L

Just get out there, be friendly to the opposite sex and something must happen, surely.....if not make it bloody happen.

I think the whole emigrating thing is so exhausting that one just does not have the energy to invest in a new relationship as well at this stage. And besides, I don't want anyone complicating my visa application either :ilikeit:

Maybe when I'm in Oz, all chilled out and watching the sun rising or setting over the sea, depending ofcourse on where I will be.

Jinne manne (en dames)

What is wrong here. It seems so stupid to me that all these singles sit around being grumpy that nobody is interested in them! What a waste.

Well luckily at this stage I'm happily single. The last thing I want again at this stage is a Ma-Vas girlfriend messing with my Australia plans.

Sies man!!!

They say every pot has a lid.....

L

And that lid would have to stay on that pot......to shut her up! She talks to much! :ilikeit::whome::holy:

And that lid would have to stay on that pot......to shut her up! She talks to much! :whome::holy:B)

Oh dear - that is a problem!!! :ilikeit:

And that lid would have to stay on that pot......to shut her up! She talks to much! :ilikeit::whome::holy:

What is she a pressure cooker? B)

Hi daar !

Ek is 31 en het alleen oorgekom Australie toe met my seun van 6. Almal in SA het gesê 'way to go ! gan kry vir jou 'n ryk Aussie skaapboer !'

My ervaring sover is dat die Aussies baie vriendelik is, maar hul hou hulle tog 'distant'. Ek het nog geen singles ontmoet nie. Ek ken die mense by die werk, en dis dit.

Hier is baie SAners, almal couples, ons kuier nogal lekker.

Dalk is dit anders omdat ek : 'baggage' (my kind) het, en in 'n klein Aussie dorpie is (geraldton, 30 000 mense)

Anyway, die klomp hier verstaan nie ons jokes nie, ons verstaan nie hul slang nie. Ek mis hulle jokes. Ek dink die 'culture gap' is te groot.

Die 'padkos', is GLAD nie 'n slegte idee nie, GLO MY. As ek geweet hhet wat ek VANDAG weet, het ek ook iets ingepak.

Cristel

Ag nee wat man jy is nog net 'n paar maande daar! Gee die aussies 'n kans. Hulle is tien keer maklikker om oor die weg te kom as die pommies!

Hi Cristel

Ek stem saam met GTrotter... gee dit net 'n kans!

Of wag vir een van ons outjies!!!

Leigh

Well I am also single going over.....still in the process of starting ....so how about the men that side ?

Hmmm - interesting that no guys already in Aus have replied here... Unless they're already hooked up? :)

L

Hi Cristel

Hmmm - interesting that no guys already in Aus have replied here... Unless they're already hooked up? :)

Leigh

Well I am also single going over.....still in the process of starting ....so how about the men that side ?

Oooh..when and where might you be heading once you go over PlZhElPmEgEt2Oz??? :angry:

Edited by MichaelvdBerg

lol ...well my first priority is to get there....will then think of men.. so no reply's arent a major thing... :) hahahaha! but knowing what they are like on the other side in the mean time doesnt hurt....

lol ...well my first priority is to get there....will then think of men.. so no reply's arent a major thing... :) hahahaha! but knowing what they are like on the other side in the mean time doesnt hurt....

I was going to reply, but LMC is just going to say ‘sies Dude’ to me again because I’m 34 you see.

yeah well that is kinda also my priority right now. But stop thinking about women??! NEVER!! hehehe

I was going to reply, but LMC is just going to say ‘sies Dude’ to me again because I’m 34 you see.

I promise, I won't :holy:

I know a pretty 34-year-old nurse for you though....

:holy: